Welcome to fat fighters.. 2020 .. Double Digits..
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I have always been this way
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Paige Turner
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Had a bit of a slip up last week but put that straight this week with interest.

Weight off now : 4st 10lbs. Down to around 16.5st now - 25 years since I've been this weight.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Rah keep going Davy! Smashing it boiiiiii!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Amazing Davy!! Brilliant work.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Yo @Skerret how is the Keto and recomp going?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Grinding on.

4 st 12.5lbs off now  - hope to break 5st loss this week.
  • You da man

I was 66kg this morning. A bit flat for last 3 weeks but I’m back on track and my 7dma is lightest ever. 

Trying to go proper Keto most of the week, maybe I should get some urine strips to test. Blood ones cost more and I hate pricking.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I hate pricking.

Don't we all.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Right, say you are a skinny 30 year old who eats pretty well, and weighs on the 9st/10st border, has no money to go to the gym regularly, but has access to some weights at home and the physical resistance of his own body, coupled with compete ineptitude at figuring out how to use these components to get a bit of definition here and there. What do?
    Increasingly I think we are a single person divided.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Yo @Skerret how is the Keto and recomp going?
    I've been lazy with it but am keeping tabs on cals so no harm done. Couldn't give figures but maintaining a pretty lean outlook, perched around 77kg. Injuries are fucking me up (no squat cos mid-back/knee, minimal press cos shoulder, was smashing heavy cable flies until shoulder so they got dialled back, general soreness, need to go back to stricter keto to resume healthy joint mode) but some good, very near to 3x5 with 40kg chins, doing 160kg hip thrusts in place of squat and quite enjoying those, some accessory work and that's about it really.

In Italy for 3 weeks so will do bodyweight stuff and hopefully will recover a bit. Bought my bodyweight in meat and cheese last night so that will help.

Shy of injuries and with a stricter regime, I reckon I could easily hit low teens in BF% and sneak up to about 80kg once I get squats back. System works, just body failing.

HOW R U ELF
  • davyK wrote:
    Grinding on.

4 st 12.5lbs off now  - hope to break 5st loss this week.

Hadn't been in this thread since late 2017. Lovely to read your progress man. Really happy for you.

Ive damaged my tendons from running in Cornwall. Don't appreciate how flat Suffolk is. Ran 15 miles in a week up and down step gradients. That was 2 weeks ago now and I'm still feeling it. Stupidly I'm not giving in running for fear of the weight piling back on.

equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Thanks @three1ne

-1.5lbs tonight at the weigh-in...

5st loss achieved in 39 weeks.

1st 6lbs to go to target weight of 15st.
  • Amazing effort Davy!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Skerret wrote:
    HOW R U ELF

I’m good thanks. Sorry to hear of your injuries/niggles. 

Trying to stick to ‘cyclical keto’. Minimal carbs on non-training days and a bit of rice/sweet potato etc on training days. Steady loss of around 0.5lb a week now so I’m slowing down. Lost a bit of strength at gym but still mostly feeling great. Down to 66kg now and still some way to go before looking ripped/shredded. But I’ve a small skinny frame so when I do get to 10% bf or so I’m gonna look shit skinny with a bit of muscle. Not entirely liking the current look. Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t. But I wanna get to good bf% before trying a slow/clean/lean bulk.
  • Im 14 stone at 6'0 that makes me a stone and a half over weight. Would like to drop down to 12. 5 stone, but i think i may have to live with my current weight for awhile and try not to gain anymore.
    7 week old baby is playing havoc with my sleep, therefore im a walking zombie at work and need sugar and caffine to keep me pepped up. sigh.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Modest loss this week - just another 1lb off. Happy with that though.

Stood on the scales this morning and it read 15st 13lbs.....can't remember when I last saw a 15. Must be 25 years. 

Into 36" waist trousers now. I was 44" when I started this in October.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Great effort Davy.
  • Amazing work Davy!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Nice one sunshine!
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Yes Davy, smashing it lad!!! Really amazing progress in that space of time!

Rouj wasting away lentil malnutrition update: No change in waist, still at 34" but I'm down to the last stubborn bits of midriff pudge. May have to actually do some cardio
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    HOW R U ELF
    I’m good thanks. Sorry to hear of your injuries/niggles.  Trying to stick to ‘cyclical keto’. Minimal carbs on non-training days and a bit of rice/sweet potato etc on training days. Steady loss of around 0.5lb a week now so I’m slowing down. Lost a bit of strength at gym but still mostly feeling great. Down to 66kg now and still some way to go before looking ripped/shredded. But I’ve a small skinny frame so when I do get to 10% bf or so I’m gonna look shit skinny with a bit of muscle. Not entirely liking the current look. Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t. But I wanna get to good bf% before trying a slow/clean/lean bulk.
    GOOD
    Mm, being in Italy makes it hard to do much.  Shoulder is still forked.  Am going to eat a fuckton when I get back, let's hit 85 again and be lean, by god I'll be enormous.
  • Next week I become a crossfit wanker.

Tendons in feet are still a little too tight to want to run and I'm falling off a little in all aspects of healthiness so this is the kick I needed. Cant wait to chuck some weights around in poor form.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • CrossFit wanker
  • Put on 5lbs so far on holiday. Mostly glycogen I imagine. 

Been gym last 2 days. Going again now. Can’t pass on a hotel that has a proper squat rack and free weights area.
  • So I went gym something like 5 times in first 6 days of holiday. Was still looking fine until last couple of days. Looked I mirror and I’ve put a tummy back on (been eating like crazy cos food in Indonesia has been so good and fairly cheap/affordable). Depressed a bit this morning.

Final leg of holiday, first day in hot day beach and I don’t like how I’m looking. :(

Gonna try and go gym later and also will see if I can just skip dinner.
  • Only the first Hoyle had bathroom scales so I don’t know how much I weigh now. Gonna do some proper fasting when I get back.
  • Elf step away from the scales! Most people put weight on on holiday, how much are you actually gonna put on in the last few days of not going to the gym and going ham on tasty food? Couple of pounds? Allow it.

I bet you're still looking fly af.
  • Thanks, you’re right. Just gonna enjoy these last days.

Just ordered a big ass steak. Fries and shit to go with it, yeah baby.
  • Just suck in your belly when you walk down the beach.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!