Cyber Darts
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I got myself an electronic dart board ages ago and it has languished in my spare room for several years. Decided to dust it down last week and it still works (after finding the power supply) - so I plan a temporary installation in our work canteen for our upcoming Christmas party as something to do when imbibing. Despite the low price (think it was 30-odd quid though that was nearly 10 years ago) it seems to work well and is pretty full featured with nice bright LED displays and it has loads of modes (cricket, round the clock etc.) and options for up to 16 players.

It comes with soft tipped darts and plenty of replacement tips. I haven't broken one yet (it did get a decent bit of play when I first got it) - but the fact that a good amount of them are supplied suggests they do have a finite life - so I have been poking around the web for accessory suppliers.

The board I have is stubbornly anonymous - I still have the manual which states a maximum of 20mm replacement tips but gives no clue as to the manufacturer - and web searches have revealed a bewildering array of options re soft tip darts sizes and widths.

Anyone know anything about this subject and a good (UK preferably) supplier of such things?

Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!