Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Yeah I've heard its best to progress the story somewhat at the start, so just doing quite a few of those missions to unlock abilities etc.

How do you interrogate again? I missed that bit.

EDIT: Ah, R1 to grab than X.
  • Once you unlock some more abilities and power up then you will find combat a hell of a lot easier. You really progress into a total badass.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Yeah its feeling a bit easier now, still dying when I take a captain on unawares and about 20 enemies mob me but I can take about 10 on no worries. Like the Ass Cred style parkour and stealth seems mint.
  • It's my game of the gen so far. Nothing new but what it does do is absolutely honed to perfection. Parkour better than Ass Crud, combat better than Batman. Brilliant game.

Progress the story until you meet Golem (was it the second time? I can't remember).

Then pick your battles. The game makes you think you are a god but you really need to swallow your pride and run away at the beginning if things get tough, by mid game you get some swagger on, by end game you are a fucking don and nothing can stop you.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I've met Golem for the first time, when you have to trail hike then get that necklace thing that spazzea you out. Gonna jump back in and decapitate some fools shortly.
  • I think there's a second Golem mission immediately after that one, then you have all you need to go out and let loose the dogs of wor.
    You have to stealth and pick off bitches at first, after a while you can just drop into the middle of a pack of doods and matrix them the fuck up.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • pantyfire wrote:
    I think there's a second Golem mission immediately after that one, then you have all you need to go out and let loose the dogs of wor. You have to stealth and pick off bitches at first, after a while you can just drop into the middle of a pack of doods and matrix them the fuck up.

Agreed with this.  I really struggled with it at first, asked on here for tips and then restarted my game in much the same way as above and then my love started. Brilliant game with only the samey world design stopping it from being all out amazing.

Big fear for the inevitable sequel is that it's gonna become a moar of everything, triple the map size, bloated - but this is what gamers want - type of mess.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    The controls feel well clunky, dunno if this is intended but camera feels heavy to move and movement feels heavy too.

It feels like you're driving a tank from WWI - I bought it on the countdown sale but so far it's not impressing outside of the visuals and Nemesis system. Reminds me of the movement from Witcher 3 before they patched in the alternative controls which were much, much better.
  • Aye - am tempted to pick this up now.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Will they be adjusting the end game to be less of a grind, too? Because it sounded a lot like that was artificially/unnecessarily lengthened in order to encourage people to spend money.
  • AJ wrote:
    Will they be adjusting the end game to be less of a grind, too? Because it sounded a lot like that was artificially/unnecessarily lengthened in order to encourage people to spend money.

They are indeed...

...in July.

• Good thing I'm in no hurry to play it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!