Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Fucking claimed!

Just directed Tine to this forum so he can make you sick with his latest meal. Your less disgusting culinary creations and tipples of choice are most welcome.
    Watch the skies, traveller.
  • You arsehole.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Yes, that's often what the food looks like.
    xbox/psn/steam: Kowdown
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Brooks said:

You arsehole.

Forgive me.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Fish, chips, peas, smack(or potato scallop if you're not in Golborne), buttered barm and a can of dandelion and burdock.

At least that's what I just ordered. Yum.
    Hairlo?
  • Sorbet. Like ice cream, but less likely to kill you.
    XBL DirtyAmpyNoakes; PSN Dampy64
  • Flamin' hot Monster Munch.

Snack of Kings.
  • My weekly "Thu Close shift->Fri Open shift" means I get home about 9:15pm, then have to get up about 6am. Stupidly made a normal coffee instead of my usual Thursday Night Decaf and only just noticed halfway through the mug oh no IM AN INSOMNIACER
  • Fish, chips, peas, smack(or potato scallop if you're not in Golborne), buttered barm and a can of dandelion and burdock.

At least that's what I just ordered. Yum.

Haha. I was about to say 'or if you're from Wigan' but thought I'd google where Golborne was first. My Dad says it also though and he's from Chorley.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Haha.

Smack barm and pea wet is a local favourite. It is literally a smack barm, moistened with the water that rises to the top of the mushy peas. You have to get in early for it though, otherwise there's no wet left.

For the record I have never, nor will ever, tried it.
    Hairlo?
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Awaiting Tine's first post with baited breath. He makes me want to eat wholesome healthy food.

Meanwhile, i'm drinking water. Brilliant stuff.
  • Haha.

Smack barm and pea wet is a local favourite. It is literally a smack barm, moistened with the water that rises to the top of the mushy peas. You have to get in early for it though, otherwise there's no wet left.

For the record I have never, nor will ever, tried it.

Pea wet is another familiar name. My Dad calls steak and kidney puddings with gravy a 'babby's yead swimmin'. Utterly bizarre.

This could be the most Northern conversation I've ever read.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    What the fuck is barm? 

Wait, don't tell me. It must be either mushy peas or chips.
  • Kow said:

What the fuck is barm? 

Wait, don't tell me. It must be either mushy peas or chips.

:)

A floured bread bun.

And now I'm hungry :-/
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Bread. Now that's disappointing. Surely it must have a pie in it. Or dripping.
  • It really is a disgrace that more UK confectioners haven't properly embraced the magical fusion of chocolate and peanut butter. When I can't get hold of the Reece's range, I'm forced to slather smooth peanut butter over a dairy milk - and that's what I'm tucking into right now.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Kow said:

Dammit, Kow, that av really isn't YOU. I'm probably going to keep banging on about it, so you might as well well change it now.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message

It really is a disgrace that more UK confectioners haven't properly embraced the magical fusion of chocolate and peanut butter. When I can't get hold of the Reece's range, I'm forced to slather smooth peanut butter over a dairy milk - and that's what I'm tucking into right now.

That's a waste of Dairy Milk if you ask me. They make Wonderbars over here, reminiscent of Star Bars, but they make a powdered milk version of the chocolate, so it's acceptable to mix with peanuts. They,ve also got peanut butter Twixes here which is WRONG.
    [Wii U, Steam, Gamecentre: mannaboy] [Zynga (... with Friends): mannaboy42]
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I don't think you can waste Dairy Milk as it's pretty close to waste already.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • There are a few websites that do American food. I've had a peanut butter Twix which wasn't great recently. Peanut butter M&Ms are quite good, although Reece's Pieces knock them out of the park.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's common knowledge but the incredibly sweet flavour of any American candy (like Reese's Pieces) makes them nigh on inedible for me.  Not that I'm bothered as I'd never touch the stuff anyway, but, y'know, different strokes.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Kow said:

Thats the beauty of a barm cake, you can put a pie in it.

And chips.

And mushy peas.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    What about mushy pie chips?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Can't beat a pie barm, bit of gravy to moisten the barm. Awesome.

Also, yeh, babbys yead swimming is said round these parts too.
    Hairlo?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Raiziel said:

Kow said:

Dammit, Kow, that av really isn't YOU. I'm probably going to keep banging on about it, so you might as well well change it now.

Are you happy now, goddamn you?
    Fell in love with these when I was in Australia. Like a bounty but cherry and fuck awesome.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I HATE CHERRY FLAVOUR ANYTHING JESUS CHRIST IT'S FOUL
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I don't know why cherry flavour never tastes anything at all like cherries. Cherries are nice, cherry flavour is like a sack of stale vomit that fell in some dogshit.
  • Most 'flavour' stuff tastes fuck all like it should. Cherry flavour tastes somewhere inbetween almonds and glacier cherries normally, I like both.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    When I still ate cheapo choccie bars I did prefer a Cherry Ripe.  It's one of the few things we as a nation have got right.
‹ Previous1234567734

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!