ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    True, he drove the last one with far more abandon than I. Will update the op as best I can, try and get plenty of info up there, likely tomorrow at work though being as I'm on my phone at the minute
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I walked about a bit, couldn't get into most buildings but when I did there was nothing to find or do.

I did find a zed in a hospital, attacked him 8 times with a fire axe, missed the first 7 then connected for 3hp damage. The zombie has 57hp left, I have 9ap. Fuck that.

I tried to find somewhere to hold up for the night but couldn't get in anywhere so I'm stuck out on the street to be devoured by the dead.

What a load of shite.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Op updated, if you have free running, use those 9 AP to run into buildings next door that might be barricaded. If not only try entering a building if it's at strongly barricaded or higher, this will give you some breathing room

You'll get points back one every half hour, so maybe something good around midnight, use the map though, it's essential
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Urban Dead = Hardest 'Souls game evar.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hahahaha, it is a bit isn't it, leaving messages using graffiti, unknown folk invading your game, people randomly helping you
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    My character is full strength 60HP with nothing more to buy from the skill shop. Have a handful of syringes prepared.

Could buy some upgrades for when I'm zombie but don't want to do that.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Oh god I remember this! What a great little time waster this was. Can't remember my old character or log in details so I rolled a new character, look out and say hi to PunchyMcPuncherson
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I am me, but also Goober the cat, mat and rat. The not mes are all zombies.
  • Run around and found a nice place to settle down for a while in QuarlesBank, gonna make my way over to you guys tomorrow after a little rest
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Spracklingbank is about 90 moves away, will get there eventually.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I'll head on over too. Look out for Maltron.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Mine were all between 18-22 level wise, no idea what's left to buy on the skill tree so whilst I won't put more than one in Spracklingbank, we could set up in a nearby neighbourhood as well so we can help out new characters. Shouldn't need more than a few higher level characters and some coordination to keep a few buildings secure and some new characters safe

Will look out for punchy, if you want an old character he might be on the list on the earlier page, or if you still have the email you can use the forgotten name link as chump said
  • I'm in Millen Hills. Quite close by, but hiding for the evening...look out for Buck McSexington.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hmm I'm mostly local, got a guy in barrville, zed central so portion won't get revived, I'll take him north maybe try and set something up near the zoo

Loads of locals offering random revives, got another guy in dunningwood so might look at setting up at the museum there as well, give people options

But yeah first priority would be saltrow library in Spracklingbank, but depending on spawn points the zoo might be a good staging post
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Made it to Santlerville - will make it to Spracklingbank tomorrow.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Started a new character, Yossarian Drew, spawned in West Boundwood, stepped outside, found a zed, swung my axe at it repeatedly dealing some damage but not enough to kill it, then, with the last of my strength, I dragged myself back into the fire station and fell asleep.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hahaha, brilliant, them's the memories
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Made it to roachtown, bunkered down in a club for a while. Should be at spracklingbank by tomorrow.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Ooohhh, I'm a little excited
  • I'm close, I predict I'll be with you guys by the end of the day.
  • Roujin and my fireman char are at opalinksa - I've no revive syringes though :-/
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I'll pop out in the next half an hour or so
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Two zombies at opalinska, I forgot about dna extractor, revived one, welcome back Roujin, revived the other, it's a bloody rotter. Had a quick wander about, reinforced Harnap to vs, will go to an nt for more syringes later
  • Ah balls, sorry, my bad, that was one of my chars. I've forgotten so much about this game I forgot that I must have made that one a zombie-only character when I was last playing for some reason.

I probably can't play him anyway cos of the zerging, so I'll shuffle the fucker off elsewhere on the map.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    No biggie, I've a zombie skilled dude for sneaky pkers, I think a few of us set them up, but yeah be careful on the zerging front. It will affect you hit and search percentage
  • Aw yea Cocko, you da man. Time to start rebuilding the library.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Well I hung up my leftover Xmas lights, but couldn't find any fuel in Hickling Auto Repair or nice tat from the museum down the road, so came back to the library for a kip.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Hahaha! This was ace when we were going at it last time. I'll pick up the three I remember and see where I am.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Damn. Restarted the game to find a zombie had broken in and I was infected. Spent about 15AP swinging my axe at the zombie in order to find out if it was the one from yesterday that I left almost dead, but missed over and over again. Finally scored a hit and discovered it was a brand new zombie with full health.

I started heading south, but the infection got me. I'm now a corpse.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I'm ensconced within the St John's Hospital. Have 4 syringes. Where is everyone at?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!