Malton
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Been back playing this at work recently, place has felt much more quiet than at the peak. Would be up for a reunion of some sorts.

Sell how bout that then? Saltrow Library [81/38] is back in business! Seems like the whole Suburb is back on line too.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • I'm still patrolling South Monroeville and fully repaired Spaulding Mall which took about 4 months. I noticed the 'cades kept dropping so I went to look around. Shit. Found a zombie in the open, which I put down. On the rare occassion you see a zombie you get an adrenaline buzz because the stakes are so high. I thought that was it but the 'cades carried on dropping. Found his buddy a day later hiding in a bank. I got it down to 15HP but couldn't finish the job because it was so dark. Now it's hunting me and it's found my remote Safehouse... Not sure whether to stay and fight or bug out.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • I killed another Zombie this morning in South Monroeville. It had Brainrot and was caught out in the open. My Barricades dropped to HB from EHB so I had to assume it was hostile.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Hey can someone try to repair Hickling Auto Repair? It's really weird, I've spent 40APs and each time I can't find anything to repair the barricades with...
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    zerging penalties?
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Nah man, I tried this morning 0700 and came back 1700. Still didn't work, just that building. So Weird. But it's all fixed now.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    That is weird, I only suggested zerg as they used it to affect probabilities for a while
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I'm still working my way through South Monroeville, cleaning up graffiti and have taken down 4 random zombies with 1 getting away from me.  I've stopped repairing any buildings because it takes a few weeks for my APs to recharge and the 'cades need constant maintenance otherwise they drop back to 0 and the building eventually crumbles again. In the meantime, I made some UD inspired clothing...

OmGmxEv.jpg
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Totally missed Halloween but finally finished my Urban Dead inspired collection.

carousel-item-1.jpg?6001956788553298772
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Check out The Library - took me ages!
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Want to go on a mission?
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Check out The Library - took me ages!

5 fucking years by the look of it.

Hey Lester - long time no see.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Hey what's up Gremill! Holy Moly, looking back at the thread - hopefully my character timed out safely and is still alive in Monroeville.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I thought we all got fingered for zerging or whatever it was called?

Looks like I didn't put in any e-mail, which is surprising, so none of my passwords can be sent out.

Made a new character called Victra and I spawned in to the east.  Couldn't find a way into anything during the last 10 AP so I'll probably be dead soon.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Subbax wrote:
    I thought we all got fingered for zerging or whatever it was called? Looks like I didn't put in any e-mail, which is surprising, so none of my passwords can be sent out. Made a new character called Victra and I spawned in to the east.  Couldn't find a way into anything during the last 10 AP so I'll probably be dead soon.

Ah man that's a shame - I've still got your character(s) saved in my Contacts List! Let me know if you need a revive.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    My character's called maltron and is a zombie. Down near the bottom of the map. Anywhere I can go for a revive?
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK wrote:
    My character's called maltron and is a zombie. Down near the bottom of the map. Anywhere I can go for a revive?

Can you get anywhere near The Library [81,38] in Spracklingbank?
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Will see.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Subbax wrote:
    I thought we all got fingered for zerging or whatever it was called?

I no longer have the character file I collated to work with the plugin, sorry. As for the getting fingered I do remember some chat on our wiki page, but we got it squared away in the end
  • I've created a PK character. It's kind of fun.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I used to love creating z that would zk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!