Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Steady on.
    Get schwifty.
  • I had an ex who reminds me of Yennifer. Or should I say Yennifer reminds me of my ex.

She was fucking lovely
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Remember when for Witcher 2 they did one of those godawful Videogame character Playboy spreads for Triss?

What a trip.
  • Oh god yea. That was stupid
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • They are on eBay fyi
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Just smashed a level 29
    Contract at level 22
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • As much as I loved this on Ps4 the joy of the Switcher is the amount of time I can sink in to it without pressure.

Just exploring turns up so much stuff.

Lot more Danger in the Norse type part with wandering cyclops and trolls but with the island expanses and the sailing there's just so much to see.. and I keep finding stuff I've never seen before.

Exploring some under water caves.. some quite high level monsters come out.. but I can manage.. then out of nowhere
    Spoiler:
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    So how the fuck am I supposed to play Gwent then?  Someone explain this apparently amazing game because so far, it's dull as shite.  I get the premise, put cards down in one of three lines to add up a total and win the round.  Win 2 rounds to win the game.  Special cards do special things blah blah blah.

How the fuck am I supposed to get more cards?  I played against this barman cunt and we both played the same amount of cards in the first round, which happened to be all the cards I drew.  So now what?  I have no cards and he magically has more.

What the fuck?  I'm just going back to cutting people in half.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Drivin to the shops there early when I catch myself...

"Toss a coin to your Witcher, O’ Valley of Plenty"

Jeee-sus!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Speedhaak wrote:
    Drivin to the shops there early when I catch myself...

"Toss a coin to your Witcher, O’ Valley of Plenty"

Jeee-sus!

You should see twitch chat during agdq....

• Subbax wrote:
    So how the fuck am I supposed to play Gwent then?  Someone explain this apparently amazing game because so far, it's dull as shite.  I get the premise, put cards down in one of three lines to add up a total and win the round.  Win 2 rounds to win the game.  Special cards do special things blah blah blah.

How the fuck am I supposed to get more cards?  I played against this barman cunt and we both played the same amount of cards in the first round, which happened to be all the cards I drew.  So now what?  I have no cards and he magically has more.

What the fuck?  I'm just going back to cutting people in half.

Stick to northern realms, use clear weather leader ability, or double the strength of siege units. You'll have plenty of those. Play random nooks at the start of the game.

Buy every card you see with in keeps and shops. Buy every card.

Choose the best, smallest number of regular units. Best = 1. Spy 2. Healer 3. Stack units (those that double in strength when together, there is an infantry 4 X 3 and archer 5x2).

Choose 22 of the best standard units. Add specials as you get them... Mostly early on it's the horn thing, and decoy.

Decoy allows you to steal enemy spies. It also allows you to use a healer twice to bring back another dead card in round 2, say. Ideally a spy.

Spy, spy spy. All the spies. Wait until your deck has one spy and one decoy. Then play, get more, buy more.

It's a broken, unbalanced game. It's literally impossible to use when you have your deck.

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • #spy
    #listentoGonz

Until the DLC, then #3turn Skellige Deck 4 life.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I shall give it another go.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Top tactic for Northern Realms is to forfeit the first round and play all your spies to beef up your deck. Keep a frost special in the deck especially against monster and scoiatel (sp?) decks as you can sometimes even win the forfeit round if they go all in on melee and end their turn early.

You should have enough in your hand to win the next two rounds comfortably. Also, if you're up against a scorch using wanker then deploy your cards with that in mind, you want your highest value card to be an out on it's own for as long as possible so if the hit comes you only lose one card.

I think knowing when to fold a round is probably the most important part, and you want to make the AI use as many cards up as possible once you know you're not playing that round to win it. Play your trash level units and even pointless weather cards to make them play extra cards they don't actually need to.
  • Yes... but...

*waves sword*

I like this.
  • Now I’m getting down to the business end of the story.: can I mop up after ??
  • There may be a few exceptions - but most side-quests (and certainly all the DLC) can be done post-ending.
  • Cool.. Really looking forward to the DLC but I think I'm still a way of trying it.. level 25 currently and I've
    Spoiler:
  • DLC is the best DLC (in terms of both quality and size of content) ever made. Enjoy.
  • DLC is the best DLC (in terms of both quality and size of content) ever made. Enjoy.

I agree with the exception of the dark souls artorius of the abyss dlc.
    (funking spelling)

I can't bring myself to finish Blood & Wine it's so good I don't want it to end.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Does it matter which order you do the DLC in story wise? Should I end on Blood & Wine?
  • Bob wrote:
    Does it matter which order you do the DLC in story wise? Should I end on Blood & Wine?

Blood and wine should be the final one, aye.
  • So apart from the bare knuckle fighting and a few gwent games I've finished all the side quests.

Time to wrap up all the contracts around my level.

I'm struggling to find a few question marks too.. There's on in a sort of room in a cliff but I can't find a way down to it from the structures above and I can climb up to it.. it's a guarded treasure and registers as I fall past it to my death.. fuck it's annoying. I guess I'll google it.
  • Bugged quest. I need to craft a chort lure which i'm supposed to get the recipe for automatically but it's not happening.. reloaded but still no joy.. ahh! So annoying.
  • Turns out it's not bugged I'd already made it earlier in the game so the recipe wasn't in the section as the FAQ as I was following suggested.
  • 80 hours level 35 about to hit the final battle.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!