ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Was going to mention something similar about getting laughed out of the gym if you dared to try wearing shorts over the old Ron Hills
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • It's the sports related shrinkage that's the problem.
    my normally glorious member not being best represented
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Verecocha wrote:
    I only wear leggings, no shorts. Wanna see those beautiful legs I work hard for and yes, that glorious wiener of mine. Though when I lived in England I was asked not to come into Sainsbury’s wearing only my leggings.

You're just too sexy.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Verecocha wrote:
    I only wear leggings, no shorts. Wanna see those beautiful legs I work hard for and yes, that glorious wiener of mine. Though when I lived in England I was asked not to come into Sainsbury’s wearing only my leggings.

You're just too sexy.

I did the shorts thing over the top at first, then I just wanted to be free, to do what I wanna do, the be who I wanna be!!! Only problem is you gotta make sure you got 100% of that pee out. If not, your funeral. I’ve purposely spilt my intra workout on myself a few times to hide it...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    There's no coming back from an untrustworthy mid squat fart either.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I keep buying white leggings for leg days as they make your legs look huge. But it doesn’t matter how much you wipe. The whites will show everything. They never last long.
  • So onto TRX training, it's really hard. Elbow is getting better though and my climbing is improving so it's worth it.

• Keeping going. That bit of rest a fortnight ago really helped and last week I still managed to go three times despite being on nightshift. This week I've incorporated more of the running machine in to help my ankles and knees adjust to the work load of it, and to just kick my own arse. Feelsgoodman.
  • 8 days off the gym. Longest in years. Was in AMERIKAAAAAA and it was time for a rest. 24 hours of travelling, 3 flights, 2 trains, 2 busses. Straight to the pre workout and incline chest day. I’ll take it easy turns into 140kg incline press. I love being ME. Such a dick head though so I apologise.
  • 2x 140kg dumbells or 140kg on a bar?
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    2x 140kg dumbells or 140kg on a bar?

Oh no just 140 on the free bar, heaviest dumbells they have are 65 but if I’m by myself getting them up can be a problem. If it goes wrong it goes wronggggggg.
  • what vere didnt tell you is why he was in America. theres a new terminator movie coming out and arnie is getting old....

So no more t-800 with leather pants and leather jacket, its now t-vere with super tight leggings and a vest 5 sizes too small.....
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    And platforms, we love Vere but he is 5'8
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • 5’8 is the new 6 foot! Tiny vests and leggings make you look taller from a distance!!

Oh man I am paying for that session now. My whole body feels like it’s still all over the world and bits are missing. My chest is actually broken. Somebody hold me.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    couldn't get me arms round you m8
  • Came across the following online jeans store for thighs. Will try a pair. Hopefully no longer have to wear a size up in waist just to not have jeans tight around thighs. 

https://www.olympvs.co.uk/athletic-fit-jeans
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hmm, friend of  mine is not exactly an athlete but she got big thighs, might point these out to her
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Oh yeah for sure, don’t have to be an athlete as such to have proportionally large thighs relative to waist, as measured against bloody models, but it’s just marketed at some athletes I suppose as they’d in particular have the issue more so than others.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    200252.jpeg
  • lol he looks like a streetfighter character
  • No that would be M. Tyson.
  • Back in the gym to pull weights. Boo yah! How I missed it. Only gonna be third session today since finishing half-marathon. Gonna take a bit getting back up to previous levels, lost quite a bit of strength and muscle mass.

Off on holiday over Easter next couple of weeks which doesn’t help. But I’ll be visiting the resort gym, no matter how rubbish it is.

How’s everyone else doing? Any new PBs from anyone?
  • Just literally done a 300kg deadlift which not done for a while!

Glad you’re back in dude!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Just gone back in myself, only PB I've done so far is only blobbing off one day the last three weeks

Had to laugh at some idiot the other day. Walked upstairs as they only have one power rack, a few half racks but I don;t trust them and cant really push myself. Anyway I walk up to the power rack, pins are at chin height, there's a 40kg bar there, there's also a bench in the rack, with 40kg on an ez-curl bar, and some bloke standing in front of the lot moving a plate around in each hand. So turn to him and ask if he's using these. To which he replies that he's using all of it. I'm like I have to see this, then after was "What?? I love supersets, but you're super-setting three upper body pushes, and need all the equiment in front of you??" He replies a muddled yes as his talking English wasn't so great, still better than my (insert random slavonic language here). So I sit down and watch because this is gonna be hilarious. I ask him if he's an instructor, he says no, I said "thank god, the only bit of equipment you really need is the mirror as you're a fucking idiot, but have a lovely morning"
  • Off on holiday. Checked out pics of gym at resort and they seem to have a power rack of sorts and a bar. So I’m packing my lifting shoes this time rather than having someone telling me I can’t lift in just socks!
  • Holidays are exactly that, give your body and mind a rest. Never worked out on holiday.
  • Holiday from work and other stuff, yes. Not from keeping active and being healthy.  I’m not gonna stop doing mountain climbing or trekking on holiday for example  just because some people think it’s all about being a lazy fuck by a beach and pool wasting time.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Do what's fun. If fitness is fun keep at it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Do it helf

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!