Playstation 4 [The all you can eat buffet thread]
  • Yeah with 60 odd million sales and the 20 odd complaints from here it should be top priority
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • Knob , why so defensive bob ?

The light of the home button on the Xbox One pad pisses me off as well
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • The light bar doesn’t bother me, personally, but it does strike me as typical Sony stubbornness to not give the option to turn it off.
  • Not particularly defensive mate. It just amuses me that it's so often mentioned here as if it's some kind of deal breaking unliveable fuck up..

I'm suggesting that Sony have probably got bigger fish to fry than a personal war with @andy.
  • I'm suggesting it's not stubborness. Just not a priority.

Your comment is a great example though of the kind of bollocks talked about Sony in these parts though so well done for showing up right on time. Here's a big wink ---> ;) so don't get upset there's a good chap.
  • There’s a balance of Sony fanboys and people who moan about some Sony stuff, so it’s all good. 

Microsoft are just plain shit though.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    There’s a balance of Sony fanboys and people who moan about some Sony stuff, so it’s all good.  Microsoft are just plain shit though.

Hmm... I'd suggest end user experience may vary.
  • hylian_elf wrote:

Microsoft are just plain shit though.

This we can all agree on.

Didn't Xbox once have a thread? ;)
    Can-of-sprite
  • Only deluded Xbots go there. We dare not enter in case we see comments saying there are decent exclusive games on the Xbox and then die of laughter.
  • Bob wrote:
    Your comment is a great example though of the kind of bollocks talked about Sony in these parts though so well done for showing up right on time.

It’s not bollocks. Sony do stubbornly go their own way and do their own thing in the face of opposition. See Betamax, MiniDiscs, MemorySticks, UMDs, Vita memory cards, and light bars which they say can’t be switched off which demonstrably can be switched off.

I get that you love the PlayStation brand. I get it because I love my PlayStation stuff too. I get that you think Sony gets a hard time on this forum, because there are running jokes about private lobbies and cuntpads and you can’t see past that. You can’t deal with the nuance of largely enjoying a company’s output while recognising their fault. I realise it’s all a bit much for you, but please, for once, learn that it’s not too much for the rest of us to deal with.
  • Open the pad and pull the LED out of the main circuit board.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Stick some pleather on it’s backside.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Even tongue in cheek, this thread is humorous at times. I wonder sometimes if some of you are still bordering on puberty. I asked a simple question about the light bar, something Isanbard kindly answered, and the usual names completely misinterpret it.

I'm using my PS4 a lot more often now and I was hoping this would be the place to come to for advice about stuff to pick up, etc. Hopefully some of the more rational among you will be available to answer.
  • How close do you guys sit to you tv? I swear I never even see the thing on it's lowest setting.

@andy Tl:dr..again. But thanks anyway.
  • I know that you think you’re being smart when you do that, but you’re just proving my point time and time again.
  • I sit 3ft away.
  • Olimite wrote:
    Even tongue in cheek, this thread is humorous at times. I wonder sometimes if some of you are still bordering on puberty. I asked a simple question about the light bar, something Isanbard kindly answered, and the usual names completely misinterpret it. I'm using my PS4 a lot more often now and I was hoping this would be the place to come to for advice about stuff to pick up, etc. Hopefully some of the more rational among you will be available to answer.

ITZ ALL UR FAULT
  • Olimite wrote:
    Even tongue in cheek, this thread is humorous at times. I wonder sometimes if some of you are still bordering on puberty. I asked a simple question about the light bar, something Isanbard kindly answered, and the usual names completely misinterpret it.

I'm using my PS4 a lot more often now and I was hoping this would be the place to come to for advice about stuff to pick up, etc. Hopefully some of the more rational among you will be available to answer.

Whole place can be like that sometimes.

Sorry iv not been around much last few days, il try to help out with any questions you may have.
    Theres quite a few sensible folks still in this thread that will help out too.

(it is silly that the light bar cant be disabled completely)
  • Andy wrote:
    You can't deal with the nuance of largely enjoying a company’s output while recognising their fault

I like this quote.
  • Lol I think Bob might be having a breakdown.
  • I'm break dancing.

@Andy - Not attempting be smart, Just not rude.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    You can't deal with the nuance of largely enjoying a company’s output while recognising their fault
    I like this quote.

I don’t think it was a quote, but now that you’ve quoted him in your post, it is. Now. I think.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    I like this quote.
    I don’t think it was a quote, but now that you’ve quoted him in your post, it is. Now. I think.

I did consider just going for 'I like this', but as you say, I turned it into a quote by quoting it.  I tried only quoting a bit of it, starting with '...the nuance', in an attempt to highlight a like for the point in general but perhaps not the particulars of its use here (mainly because I often feel that Bob's just enjoying himself by being Bob, which is something I enjoy), but it looked odd.  Anyway, it's a good point :)
  • Things amuse me. If I had the time, and sadly I don't. I'd quote all the times the light bars been mentioned. I for sure appreciate that in this case it was a genuine inquiry (and on one likes to be told somethings already been answered go have a look on google) but it does come up a lot here and it makes me laugh. His question got answered, I amused myself. Forum business as usual. No one need worry about me, or anything I post. It's all bants as I believe the kids say. Apart from Andy. I mean every word there. <--- Also bants.
  • Top Bantz everyone.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I like how half of Bob's posts are essentially taking the piss but every fucker takes 'em seriously. Odd how I and others get away with similar shit.

and don't you lot ever change
  • Half the time I like it to. The other half I worry I'm doing it wrong.
  • I like how half of Bob's posts are essentially taking the piss but every fucker takes 'em seriously. Odd how I and others get away with similar shit. and don't you lot ever change

Never seen you repeatedly single out one forumite for unknown reasons. Probably because you realise that breaks the one rule of the forum.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • New Halloween sale on PSN.

Nothing I want, thankfully.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!