Celebrating the semi-arbitrary demarkation of time
  • Not a massive fan of New Year here. Been to the fireworks in london once, had a night in a posh hotel just after our wedding two years ago. Other than that its all about just chilling at home.

Tonight, me and the wife have pulled out the sofa bed in the lounge; drunk wine and ordered a pizza hut. Couldnt have asked for more.

Happy new year folks. I hope 2015 is filled with joy and laughter for everyone here.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Happy new year everyone. Both my girls are asleep and I've just played an hour of Far Cry 4. Hurrah!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I like New Year myself, it's more down to the fact that everyone is out celebrating the same thing than anything else, I like the sense of connection. For me it's a similar thing to when I can be arsed to watch England in the World Cup. I don't care about the football, but I do like the fact that everyone's interested in the football and that I can take part in that.

This year, the party me and Mrs Yoss were supposed to be going to was cancelled, so we've had a few drinks indoors and will shortly be heading to the park up the road to watch the fireworks across London with none of the crowds.

Happy New Year you misanthropic bastards.

XOX.
  • Happy New Year cuntoids. Love and a hint of sadness to all. We're actually going to die one day.
  • Yay it's Gazelle
  • Happy New Year all. It's like fucking Beirut here, one out of my two cats is a touch nervous. Don't this fucknubs know Guy Fawkes was two months ago?

I'll raise a glass to you all and then get back to World of Tanks, this Sherman won't upgrade itself.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I brought in the new year dead. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Happy New Year cuntoids. Love and a hint of sadness to all. We're actually going to die one day.

I was wondering today how much my fear of death/time running out had to do with me loathing NYE.

All the best for 2015 forum!
  • I brought it in trouncing the Dolphins with the Jets. I'm aware that I'm super-fortunate to have a dog that gives not two fucks about a massive ten minute firework display taking place 50-100 yards from my flat.
  • We don't celebrate it either. My misses went to bed at 9pm, which is later than usual for her. 
    I stayed up playing on the wii. 

Just downloaded Advanced Wars, which i've realised i've never played (the original).
  • The gig is evidently continuing for a bit. My bedroom window essentially points towards it.

I don't think I'm getting to sleep for a bit.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I've been on JD all night, gonna crack on with an FM15 save. Love NYE if I'm seeing someone, my best ever was just the two of us chilling cuddled up, being single its just another night. More JD and a joint beckons. HOLLA!
  • So it's 20 past 1 in the morning. All3 of our bedrooms including our bed is given up to my fiances family. I'm tired, fed up and want to go to bed
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Some see-you-next-Tuesdays just started more fireworks. Is there a need?
  • Go out there and set fire to them
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Happy New year!!!

I went to a bar, then a flat then a roof then an hour in a lift then a flat then a bar.
    Great night!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I attended a house party in Brunswick and drank the best part of a 98' Wynn's cab sav and some martinis.  We played Rock Band for a bit and engaged in banter, was class.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I feel awful this morning. So tired. Finally got to sleep by 4am and at 8am two excited little nephews came down stairs to wake me up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!