Time Run - Escape The Room
  • Time Run - An Escape The Room Adventure

970cdb2d-89b2-48dc-b322-078a460f0ef0.jpg

http://time-run.com/

ADVENTURE THROUGH TIME

Time Run is an exhilarating, escape-the-room adventure for groups of 3-5 people. You and your team will be sent on an action-packed, 60-minute quest across history, in pursuit of a mysterious artefact.

AGAINST THE CLOCK

Along your voyage, you will encounter puzzles, challenges and mysteries - fiendish obstacles designed to test your ingenuity and teamwork. But, don't forget, you're against the clock: race through history, complete your mission and get out - before time runs out.

YOUR MISSION

The object you seek is powerful - a long-forgotten relic, thought to be lost in the midsts of time. If it were to fall into the wrong hands, it could be catastrophic: your intervention is of vital importance.

Anyone up for this?  Sounds fun.  It's £29 each on the weekend, plus a few quid for tax/fees so about £34 each.  In the week it's a bit cheaper which we could do if we get enough people.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • I'd be up for this depending on the date (can't do between May 18th and June 7th)
  • There's a few slots free on Saturday May 16th, lots free on the 17th.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'm just back from hols then, so can probably make it. Billy - you should have joined mk, nexx and me when we did the last one, was good fun!
  • Awesome.  Yea I wanted to go when you guys did the other one but was crunching like mad at work.  Things are a bit calmer now :)
  • Billy wrote:
    There's a few slots free on Saturday May 16th, lots free on the 17th.

Either of those dates work for me.
  • Should be in depending on date
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!