Nintendo Switch - IT'S ON
  • Dang Diablo plays well on Switch. Perfectly suited to having on the go. I have it on PS4 as well but I've never felt like playing it on the TV.
    No idea what all my stats and stuff do or why some items change some values but meh, still having fun causing havoc. My necro is already doing a ton of damage
  • Arcade Archives Double Dragon II this week, that's a bit of me.

There's also that new Wonderboy game that's not called Wonderboy out.

Also something called Smash Bros.
    PSN/XBL/NNID/STEAM: retroking1981 - 3DS: 4210-3980-2083
    PLAY GAMES NOT CONSOLES!
  • Gav, I used up some leftover credit in my Eshop wallet and some gold coins to nab the Capcom Beat Em Up collection,
    It’s excellent!! If you see me online and fancy a joint brawl let me know
    3DS friend code - 4725-7938-9169
  • I was going to say I have that too. And then I realised I don't pay for online play.

Sad face....
    SFV - reddave360
  • Arcade Archives Double Dragon II this week.

I bought the original on Switch. Played it once, completing it using 15 credits. Never played it again.

So obviously I’ll buy this too.

x

• RedDave2 wrote:
    I was going to say I have that too. And then I realised I don't pay for online play.

Sad face....

Oh bugger. Neither did I.
    3DS friend code - 4725-7938-9169
  • Arcade Archives Double Dragon II this week.

I bought the original on Switch. Played it once, completing it using 15 credits. Never played it again.

So obviously I’ll buy this too.

x

The NES version is probably my favourite ever scrolling beat em up, played it to death back in the day, in my top 10 NES games too I reckon.

I'm interested to see what the arcade game is like, as NES games were almost always different from the arcade versions.
    PLAY GAMES NOT CONSOLES!
  • Splat2 again. That's a lot of final boss to do with a full kick-out on the second full phase. Harsh, especially as I didn't work out how to hit it before dying.
    You have minecraft?
  • Silly question silly answer time.

Is there an easier way of adding friends than the 12 digit code for every single person?
    Can I add one person then go to their friends list and add people i want from there?
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    nope, you can post yours here though and I'm sure there will be people to add you, I don't mind entering a code.

edit, you can if you're friends on some other platforms, 3ds for example and people are use the same nintendo acocunt
  • Cheers Nina.
    I may do a bit of an adding session at some point, will be easier sat in front of a computer than holding a phone and the switch but will post my code here as well.
    I had some WiiU friends so maybe that will help.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    No Metroid at the Game Awards. Just Reggie trolling with a Smash shirt with Ridley.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Silly question silly answer time. Is there an easier way of adding friends than the 12 digit code for every single person? Can I add one person then go to their friends list and add people i want from there?

You have to do the same thing as all of us - sit down and type in every code. Nintendo- trying something different with online.
  • Don't have to bother with my code chaps, cos my Switch has gone to a better home. I'll always cherish the Mario Kart memories...
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • I don’t have to bother either cos can’t be bothered playing online anyway.
    "But enough talk. HAVE AT YOU!"
  • Got my Anker power brick today. It's pretty weight, which is a good sign, comes with a nice carry bag and a USB-C cable. It's come charged at around 50% and my Switch is currently on 14% so this will be a good test to see whether that fully charges the switch, the box claims up to 15 hours.
  • I'm addicted to Zelda
    Currently playing; Mario Maker and Clash Royale
  • I like to have a nose at what everyone's been playing.
    You have minecraft?
  • Kow wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    Silly question silly answer time. Is there an easier way of adding friends than the 12 digit code for every single person? Can I add one person then go to their friends list and add people i want from there?
    You have to do the same thing as all of us - sit down and type in every code. Nintendo- trying something different with online.

I guess it is the only way to prevent peados coming down the internets.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Because paedos can't get Nintendo codes.
  • Exactly. 
    Anyway its fine to be a peado in Japan as long as the kids are animated.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I like to have a nose at what everyone's been playing.

As do I.

I completed The Messenger last night and wanted to see how long it took you, but it only shows the last XX amount of games played.

I really hope they fleshen it out to be more like the WiiU/3DS ones.
    PLAY GAMES NOT CONSOLES!
  • 13hrs iirc, but I was lost for two or three of those.
    You have minecraft?
  • Pretty much exacly the same. 12h 50m for me.

There's something off about it imo, which is a shame as it does a lot right. Hours 8-11 were a slog for me, had no idea where to go or what to do much like yourself by the sounds of things.

I've played plenty of Metroidvania games with no handholding over the years without any problems, but this just lost me tbh.
    PLAY GAMES NOT CONSOLES!
  • Amongst other things I could've done without the 35 minutes I spent trying to navigate the water maze without the necessary item.
    You have minecraft?
  • Fuck that.

Good game overall, the highs outweigh the lows... just. I'd go for a CVG 3/5
    PLAY GAMES NOT CONSOLES!
  • Is 3/5 not an average game when it's CVG then?
  • 5 - Excellent
    4 - Very Good
    3 - Good
    2 - Pretty Bad
    1 - Very Poor

Check page 7
    PLAY GAMES NOT CONSOLES!
  • So, they just didn't review average games?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!