The Forum Herald™
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I know you’re kidding, but cloud saves are brilliant for me. I have two Bones and I can switch between them at will and pick up where I left off without a hitch 99% of the time (the other 1% my save hasn’t uploaded yet).

And, FWIW, it sounds like JMW’s issue was on the console rather than with the cloud, hence why it worked with a wipe and reset.
  • *nice job, have a nice life*
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Yossarian wrote:
    I know you’re kidding, but cloud saves are brilliant for me. I have two Bones and I can switch between them at will and pick up where I left off without a hitch 99% of the time (the other 1% my save hasn’t uploaded yet).

And, FWIW, it sounds like JMW’s issue was on the console rather than with the cloud, hence why it worked with a wipe and reset.

Unless you can’t start the game because the cloud is fucked?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    From the sounds of things, the save was never on the cloud in the first place, there was a bug on the console. If JMW has no Gold, there’s no way he would have been able to save it on the cloud to start with.

Usually you are given the choice to continue without the cloud save and picking up with the most recent one on the console. Whether that wasn’t an option in this case due to the bug or if it is always the case with Crackdown offline due to poor design decisions, neither of us knows. I’m not sure that the person on Microsoft support had much of a clue either.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Cloud saves are great. I had to factory reset my xbox the other week. Once I'd logged back in everything was back to how it was before after about half an hour. All my saves for all my games. It was vefy useful.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yep. It’s also really nice to know that all of my countless hours of progress in all my games won’t be lost in the event of hard drive failure or replacing my console.
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!