VITA!!!!
‹ Previous1234567270

Yup, a thread for the current flop.

I reckon most of us here who actually have one reckon that it's fortunes will turn around. In the meantime, here's a place for us to discuss it.

*Big thanks to Evilredeye for the pics!

Recommended games:
    Velocity Ultra
    Uncharted
    Gravity Rush
    Thomas Was Alone
    Hustle Kings
    Guacamelee
    Everybody's Golf
    Lumines
    Wipeout
    Hotline Miami
    Persona 4: The Golden
    Luftrausers
    FEZ
    Steamworld Dig
    Tearaway
    Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD
    OlliOlli
    Sine Mora
    Virtua tennis 
    Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
    Littlebigplanet
    Super Stardust Delta
    Spelunky
    Sound Shapes
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Just got Disgaea 3 the other day.Despite never playing any of the games before,I love it.So much to do and learn.The humour is a nice way to keep me entertained aswel.

Anyone else playing it?
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Just got Disgaea 3 the other day.Despite never playing any of the games before,I love it.So much to do and learn.The humour is a nice way to keep me entertained aswel.

Anyone else playing it?

You've seen the Disgaea 4 trailer right? I wont be getting 3, but 4 will be turning up for my PS3 tomorrow.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Sasukekun said:

Just got Disgaea 3 the other day.Despite never playing any of the games before,I love it.So much to do and learn.The humour is a nice way to keep me entertained aswel.

Anyone else playing it?

You've seen the Disgaea 4 trailer right? I wont be getting 3, but 4 will be turning up for my PS3 tomorrow.

I have not seen the trailer yet no.I saw you mentioned it on twitter so il check it out.I like the idea of the game being handheld for me.But if its good then I shall go check it out.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Sasukekun said:

Anyone else playing it?

I have not seen the trailer yet no.I saw you mentioned it on twitter so il check it out.I like the idea of the game being handheld for me.But if its good then I shall go check it out.

It's the best game trailer that ever existed.....EVER!!!

• Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    oh thats disgea 4 full trailer.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • PSV Disgea 3 is my first ever  Disgea and I absolutely love it.
    Tempted by Disgea 4 but don't have a PS3 unfortunately - 
    Sasukekun can you let us know how it is once it arrives?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • PSV Disgea 3 is my first ever  Disgea and I absolutely love it.
    Tempted by Disgea 4 but don't have a PS3 unfortunately - 
    Sasukekun can you let us know how it is once it arrives?

I'll try. I only hope it isn't so good that I can't come away from it.

• £60 bid on an old PS3 on ebay - my current DVD is a tractor anyway (always good to rationalise it).
    Anyone any idea if D4 has got remote play on the PSV?

• RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    yes it has remote play, currently the only way to play ps1 games on the PSV.Remote play isnt that great though.Button lag and poor quality been my issues with it.
  • I quite fancy a bit of Disgaea.  However, in the mean time I have an EGolf itch to scratch everyday.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Yeah. The international tournaments and the fact I'm closing in on a top 1000 spot is very addictive.
  • Must get back in Everybody's Golf, Disgaea and MGS been keeping me busy.

Inaugural Peter Hughes Forum Invitational this week anyone?
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Shinji said:

Inaugural Peter Hughes Forum Invitational this week anyone?

Blimey. You don't waste any time do you? ;)
  • No time to be wasted sir! Balls to be put in holes!
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • I cracked the Top 500 last week. Doesn't stop me having stinkers still.

My balls are available for an Invitational.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • ayns said:

I cracked the Top 500 last week. Doesn't stop me having stinkers still.

My balls are available for an Invitational.

*cough*

• RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Today I think im going to find out how good PSV games trade in.The game in question is Wipeout, As good as it is, I found it really short.Single Player campaign didnt take long.Online campaign is alright but I have trouble getting full rooms, And theres not enough tracks.Yes they are doing dlc to include all the fury maps, But even then I can just boot it up on ps3.

I will probably just buy it again later down the road if anything new pops up.This is my only cart,card game I own.Shame really as I would love to get rid of uncharted but for the 79p I paid for it I wont complain too much and just delete it off the mem stick.

Has anyone else traded in PSV games yet?
  • MGS HD Collection Vita trailer. Looks swish. Still annoyed at the lack of Peacewalker though. Then again, the carts are limited for space.....

Sorted it. Bit fiddly to post vids

• Today I think im going to find out how good PSV games trade in.The game in question is Wipeout, As good as it is, I found it really short.Single Player campaign didnt take long.Online campaign is alright but I have trouble getting full rooms, And theres not enough tracks.Yes they are doing dlc to include all the fury maps, But even then I can just boot it up on ps3.

I will probably just buy it again later down the road if anything new pops up.This is my only cart,card game I own.Shame really as I would love to get rid of uncharted but for the 79p I paid for it I wont complain too much and just delete it off the mem stick.

No.
  • I got cash for UMvsC3 at CEX. No questions were asked.

• Inaugural Peter Hughes Forum Invitational this week anyone?

I'm in

• RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    JMW said:

Today I think im going to find out how good PSV games trade in.The game in question is Wipeout, As good as it is, I found it really short.Single Player campaign didnt take long.Online campaign is alright but I have trouble getting full rooms, And theres not enough tracks.Yes they are doing dlc to include all the fury maps, But even then I can just boot it up on ps3.

No.

Helpful as always then.....COCK
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I'd be up for a round of golf, before I give it a break to concentrate on Disgaea.
    Not played online yet.
  • Today I think im going to find out how good PSV games trade in.The game in question is Wipeout, As good as it is, I found it really short.Single Player campaign didnt take long.Online campaign is alright but I have trouble getting full rooms, And theres not enough tracks.Yes they are doing dlc to include all the fury maps, But even then I can just boot it up on ps3.

Have traded in a bunch: FIFA, ninja gaiden, mvc3, tennis and blazblue - have been getting roughly 1/3rd of rrp back on all.

Cant wait for this system to get sorted out (my psp purchases to be available for download, ps1/2 backwards compatibility, a range of new games, d/l prices that aren't taking the piss) as I really enjoy using it, nice bit of kit being done no favors at the moment.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    £45 for Fifa is a bit of a shocker, I haven't been able to stop myself from shaking my head every time I scroll past it.
  • Birdorf said:

£45 for Fifa is a bit of a shocker, I haven't been able to stop myself from shaking my head every time I scroll past it.

Indeed.
    I set up my PSN to be US ages ago (can't remember why now), so buy PSN cards online to pay for games (no US CC obviously).  Even with the online surcharge, $6 for a $50 card, the games work out cheaper and Motorstorm RC is free.
    All this info is approx 0% use to 99% reading this thread.

• So is anyone going to get Mortal Kombat on Friday? Shopto doing it for £29. Tempted as I didn't get round to playing the console version last year.
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor
  • Surveyor said:

So is anyone going to get Mortal Kombat on Friday? Shopto doing it for £29. Tempted as I didn't get round to playing the console version last year.

I just got rid of UMvsC3. I should probably steer clear of beat-em-ups.
‹ Previous1234567270

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!