Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Not an actual offer, but he does seem to think it might be for sale.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It’s hard to be shocked by the things Trump tweets these days, but wow:
    “Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....
  • King of the Jews? Jesus Christ.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • The next Prophet!
    Now that's how you get votes!
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Can you believe he has cancelled his trip to Denmark after they told him Greenland isnt for sale.
    He genuinely thought he was going over there for negotiations.
  • The US relationship with Israel is really odd. You have all the Trump supporters who go for flag and country and all that stuff but we also have trump more or less saying if you are Jewish you must love Israel. He's basically saying if you vote democrat in the US and your jewsihs you are a traitor to.. Israel?

World is fucked. Id like to get off please.
    SFV - reddave360
  • The Dane's owe him Greenland because the US 'protects' them. Pay up Denmark, lol!
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    The US relationship with Israel is really odd. You have all the Trump supporters who go for flag and country and all that stuff but we also have trump more or less saying if you are Jewish you must love Israel. He's basically saying if you vote democrat in the US and your jewsihs you are a traitor to.. Israel? World is fucked. Id like to get off please.

Anti semitic trope the Trump voterbase will appreciate while also extending a hand to the state of Israel. See, no racism detected. Double whammy!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It was a state visit to Denmark that he cancelled, the Danish Queen was ready to receive him. It must have been being planned for months.
  • It’s a good distraction from the news that the US just removed its migrant custody limits, so it can now hold all those children in cages as long as it wants to.
  • US ICE policy is cold, bizarre and cruel.
    There will be a whole generation of childeren with psychological bonding problems, fucked up for life. And with fucked up for life I mean with actual severe personality disorders caused by unnecessary sadistic US government policy. I hope they get sued into fucking oblivion for this.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    It’s a good distraction from the news that the US just removed its migrant custody limits, so it can now hold all those children in cages as long as it wants to.

I feel like that suggests a level of coordination and planning that probably isn’t warranted.

There’s a president being consistently outrageous while his administration is being consistently cruel. The fact that these things happen at the same time is like the fact that sometimes it’s cloudy on a weekday.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    King of the Jews? Jesus Christ.

Well, we know what happened to him, so this gives me hope.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I guess this could go here?

Just got a letter from the DMV that I can now apply for a REAL ID driver's license. It's not gonna work for me as I'm not a citizen (they also ask for political preference when applying, this seems to be so you can check if you want your ballot sent to you each election. If you check "no party. I do not want to choose a political party preference" that could mean you can't vote for some parties' candidates at a primary election for US President or party committee).

This will mean my driver's license won't show the California bear in the top right corner, but a "federal limits apply" comment. So everyone you show it will immediately see you're not an US citizen.

I'm not sure yet if I need to apply for it, as I think my license is still valid. With that card I can't board domestic flights or enter secure federal properties. That seems to be the only difference, apart from the visual thing.

I don't think there's any reason this should cause problems for me, but it feels a bit weird. B didn't get a letter like that. I was also called for jury service earlier this year, but couldn't do that because I'm not a citizen. Which I had to fill in on the government website. B hasn't had that either, so it sure feels like I'm in some kind of system.
  • Not worth worrying about. The jury stuff is random. DMV is a mess, so order in which they advertise the licence is probably close to random. And anyways, nowt to worry about as you are the "right" kind of immigrants in the current administration's eyes.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Thanks, I probably shouldn't have read The Handmaid's Tale...

I know there's not much for me to worry about (although there are articles out there of legal US citizens being taken into custody by ICE), but things like this make me feel a bit disheartened by everything. I can't see it not making an impact on people's lives.

There's a lot going on here, and it's something that's really hard for me to understand. It's also not something the average American seems to want to talk about, even disapproving of something is done in a political correct way.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Also (please forgive my lazy assumption based on your homeland) you are the right colour of immigrant, so you'll be OK even if you are in the system (but even if you're not the "right" colour, they will probably make the same lazy assumption I did).
  • Possible 'positive' discrimination (bias) in the system as you have been id' the right background, age and race? As Trump twittered, America wants you! The idea alone would and should make any sane person feel squeezy uneasy.
  • He's a very stable genius.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Let's not forget this is the president of the country that had to issue warnings not to shoot at hurricanes.
  • Let's all put a load of fallout into the big windy thing coming towards us.
  • Tired of these stories. We know he's a dumb fuckling, now what.
  • But just when you think he can't get any dumber, he does.  That's what makes these stories so compelling.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Tbf out of all of his bat shit ideas this at least isn’t his alone. The article itself shows that for sixty years people have considered it.
  • Nice distraction techniques on show by Trump.
    It's the fucking G7 wine mixer and all anyone is asking about is hosting the 2020 G7 at Trump's Florida resort.

Nobody so far has asked why he wasnt present for discussion on climate change and the Amazon fires.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    That's John Bolton out of the door then. Trump claims he asked for his resignation, Bolton claims he offered it first.
  • Kinda love it when this elderly infant's capriciousness manages to confound his party's worst ghouls.

Willing to bet he was booted for not specifically stating he liked a fucking gift basket Donny sent him or summat.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Terrible. Poor guy. The absolute lack of humanity in these people is sickening.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!