Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM, SIR!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • PageChamp.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Roujin wrote:
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    The state of this:

Nick Ferrari to Boris Johnson: "I would suggest he [the Chief Executive of Land Rover] knows more about car manufacturing than you do"

Boris Johnson: "Interesting point. I'm not certain he does."

https://twitter.com/ShehabKhan/status/1084730347051470849

I hope the interviewer gave him plenty of shit on this and didn't let him away with it.

Nick Ferrari is a conservative, leave voting cunt of the highest order. He describes himself as a reluctant leaver whatever the roflfuck that even means. His radio show is giving me cancer but I can't stop myself tuning in to hear his out of touch wealthy white guy take on current events for a laugh/cry and the opinions of fellow cunts from the public who ring in to chat absolute bollocks about the left, or snowflakes, or pc gone mad, or brexit, or transgender rape threats in womens changing spaces/toilets, or anti Islam rhetoric, or pro trump stances.

He used to have Boris on his show when he was the mayor for half an hour each week to take calls from the public and he was soft as shit with him. He barely pulled him up on his bullshit today when he came out with it and only then because the gaff was so blatant he couldn't just pass it off as lol boris wot u like eh?

Edit: Nick Ferrari was also an editor at the News of the World or the Sun iirc and also Live TV, he is a fully paid up member of the tabloid wanker journo brigade.

Ferrari is aids

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • LivDiv wrote:
    She's lost another one as Gareth Johnson resigns.

Raab apparently laying down a manifesto.
    I told you lot months ago the handsy nut job wants to be PM. 
    His unique ability against his potential leadership competition of not looking like a Bash Street kid will probably see him through.

Raman is full blown aids
  • NewBowedIguanodon-size_restricted.gif
  • Tempy wrote:
    Roujin wrote:
    BULLDOG SPIRIT LIV. SPIRIT OF 66. 2 WORLD WARS AND 1 WORLD CUP.

In the queue at the Greggs today and my 105 year old mother saw the Vegan Sausage rolls at the counter and said "Theresa may will continue to have "british grit" regardless of what the EU bureaucrats do, and we'll get our Brexit and they'll get rid of these horrible EU mandated Vegan foods!" the whole store erupted into cheers.

This is bullshit because I’ve been in four Greggs an not a one had a vegan sausage roll.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    That's cos they're being ebayed. Allegedly.
  • Just listening to the MPs stand up one after another and destroy May's deal it's mind-blowing. 

Anger on all sides. It's neither fish nor fowl.  Only a handful of (what appear to me anyway) swivel-eyed loons brave enough to stand up and claim they are backing it. 

Fuck knows what happens next but there's a tiny glimmer of hope we don't make the biggest mistake in this country's recent history after all.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I currently think that the most likely outcomes are:

Super-soft, Norway-style Brexit.
    No Brexit.

May's deal.

No deal.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    I currently think that the most likely outcomes are:

Super-soft, Norway-style Brexit.
    No Brexit.

May's deal.

No deal.

We can but hope.
  • Agree, the only way to get agreement in the House is to go super-soft, to trade 100 hard-core Brexit-loving Tories for 200 or more Labour MPs. But 1) that needs time, 2) that needs the EU27 to give us time, and 3) it needs TM to swallow her pride and reach out. 

Given that the ERG has shot it's load she's immune from a leadership challenge, so she might just do it.

Still a horrific and humiliating outcome for the country, but short of remaining some form of EEA or EEA-like deal is the best we can hope for.
  • She's immune to official challenges.
    If she gets destroyed though it might be a case she is leaned on heavily to resign and neuter a no confidence vote in the gov.
  • Yeah, that's definitely a possibility. 

If this was a game, it'd be fascinating to set a save point here, and play it out multiple times.
  • Oh god. It would be like Mass Effect 3 levels of arguments.
    They'd have to patch in a better deal later.
  • Saw this old tweet and my estimation of Ewan McGregor just rocketed: https://twitter.com/mcgregor_ewan/status/748477453631426560?s=20
  • Betty Boothroyd with some common sense and a wicked jab at Boris...
    https://twitter.com/garyconnor84/status/1084845561730220033
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Today's the day then.
    Jackson popcorn.gif
  • giphy.gif
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Yasss another day we're told she's fucked then it turns out she isn't and we're still in this hellscape. The joy.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Her deal’s fucked, I’m not sure anyone really expect that she’s fucked, she’ll be clinging on at the end of this assuming she wants to be.
  • Gove has declared that 'Winter is Coming' if MPs don't vote for May's deal. He's a big GoT fan apparently.
    What does that make May then, the f*cking Night King?

What is it with psychotic politicians wanting to quote HBO's epic drama?  But while the country goes to hell in a hand cart, let's keep up the pretense with a GoT comparison chart:

Corbyn = Ser Davos (forever faithful to a losing cause) 
    Grayling = Ser Drontos (bumbling fool)
    Chuka = Salladhor Saan (token black guy)
    Mogg = Littlefinger (schemer destined for execution)
    Arlene Foster = Lysa Arryn (somebody just push her out of the Moon Door already)

I could go on, but can't be arsed. Someone else pick up the baton.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Can I not just hit them all with the baton?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I've not seen Game of Thrones, but I imagine not long after a no deal Brexit we can use "Everybody's dead Dave."
  • Shoot Cameron, hit the rest.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Gove has declared that 'Winter is Coming' if MPs don't vote for May's deal. He's a big GoT fan apparently.
    What does that make May then, the f*cking Night King?

What is it with psychotic politicians wanting to quote HBO's epic drama?  But while the country goes to hell in a hand cart, let's keep up the pretense with a GoT comparison chart:.

He is trying to warn people that the country will go cold, dark, troubled if this deal doesn't go through. As I have.

• Come to think of it, what the Russians and Americans have achieved with Brexit and the US presidential elections of '16 (since they funded it mostly) is quite significant. This is what happens when you push certain buttons and tickle people micro targeted over social media and the www a certain way. Fuel a people's nationalistic pride, play on their inherent greed, feed their angst, desoriëntatie with fake news; it's all possible and within reach. And it's all unregulated because it's all unforeseen consequences.

It's like a giant unscrupulous thought experiment on how to influence the masses except it's for real and you can monitor the effects in real-time. And it works because everyone is online with a smartphone now. Brexit and Trump would have been impossible without FB, android, iOS and Twitter. This is the dark side of our tech revolution yet no-one seems aware of it.....
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • I don't believe this deal would prevent any darkness that rejecting it would bring.

It will make the average person poorer, the fuel for the fire.
    It isn't a hard enough Brexit to extinguish the far right wing that are the flame.
    It doesn't solve NI which reopens the arguments that started the troubles.
    Long term it wont lower immigration either.

It may well delay some of the worst of it but at the end of the day it satisfies no-one. 
    It doesn't even deliver Brexit. There are already talks of extending the transition rather than using the backstop.
  • hunk wrote:
    This is the dark side of our tech revolution yet no-one is aware of it.....

I think the majority of people are well aware of it now, but it’s human nature to think “yes but that can’t have affected me because I’m clever”. Which is myopic bollocks.
  • If the assessment of my previous post is largely correct, isn't it weird FB and Google still have free reign? Knowledge is indeed power and combined with the detailed userprofiles of voters you can quickly and effectively deliver targeted propaganda and fake news to a population.

To sway elections. It's a perfect backdoor to keep open and no-one's talking about it. Instead we have Trump's banquet and the UK sleepwalking into an abyss.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!