Dirt Souls/Rally
  • Bob wrote:
    Ah.. well then it's not a fair comparison.. Would someone like to tell me how much it is on the UK store?

Why not? I can buy it for £33 ( and buy from any region) and can be used on the same account and not have to set up another account in another region and that game being tied to that region for DLC.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Bob wrote:
    Lol. The same reason all the boners get excited about private lobbies in Driveclub.

I don't. I didn't bring up the Bone store price. Someone else did. I'm interested in so much as I'm generally interested in online store prices being such a rip off in general. If M$ had made a genuine step towards fair online prices in the UK store I'd consider that interesting as a gamer.

A bit like how your obsessed with my rugs. I'd tell you not to be a bell but that would sound wanky and I'd be wasting my typing.

Your rugs are fucking hideous, it's true.

Unlike the rest of your post.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Bob's rugs are lovely.
  • Wash your eyes out.
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Ah.. well then it's not a fair comparison.. Would someone like to tell me how much it is on the UK store?
    Why not? I can buy it for £33 ( and buy from any region) and can be used on the same account and not have to set up another account in another region and that game being tied to that region for DLC.

It's clearly not what M$ intend though.

Christ I wish you badgers could just answer a straight question without having to turn everything into an arguement.
    The Forum Herald™
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Only a lunatic looks at the UK store.

Oh, hey Gav....
  • So just out of interest why are things so much cheaper on the Russian store? Is it because piracy is so rife or just because that's what boxed retail games sell for?

Is there a similar work around for the PSN store?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bob wrote:
    So just out of interest why are things so much cheaper on the Russian store? Is it because piracy is so rife or just because that's what boxed retail games sell for?

Is there a similar work around for the PSN store?

I imagine there is but the game would be in Russian
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    So just out of interest why are things so much cheaper on the Russian store? Is it because piracy is so rife or just because that's what boxed retail games sell for? Is there a similar work around for the PSN store?

And there'd be no option for english? The Bone games are in Russian? What's the score people. I need it spelled out in black and white please.
    The Forum Herald™
  • jdanielp
    Show networks
    Facebook
    jdanielp
    Twitter
    jdanielp
    Xbox
    jdanielp
    PSN
    jdanielp_uk
    Steam
    jdanielp_uk

Send message
    Bob wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    So just out of interest why are things so much cheaper on the Russian store? Is it because piracy is so rife or just because that's what boxed retail games sell for? Is there a similar work around for the PSN store?
    And there'd be no option for english? The Bone games are in Russian? What's the score people. I need it spelled out in black and white please.

легко право?
  • Bob wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Bob wrote:

The Bone is region free, so you can technically buy from any MS store around the world using VPN or gift cards for whatever country store's currency.  All MS are seeing is that you have bought the game and as your home account/Bone is set to UK, it will download the UK version irrespective of the store you bought it from.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Bob wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Bob wrote:

You not understand English, bob?
  • Went to Game. Got the Limited Edition with DVD for £50. How on any planet does that make sense compared to £55 on the store?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    That's the digital future for you.

No I don't get it either.
  • Why are people buying from Russia when India seems cheaper? Is India blocked?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Bob wrote:

Tax evasion innit.  Hope nobody from here is also posting in the Society's Ills thread... Oh they're not, as they're bone owners and hence without soul.
  • Stop bickering and get buying and playing this ffs.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    No u

*flounce*
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I do wonder if I might like this. Chalice maybe...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Nah he'd hate it.
  • Bob wrote:

Yes but your better of sticking to English language versions to be sure.
    (some games bought in various regions auto detect language set by console and are fine),
    Most psn folks use usa store for slightly better pricing.

Account sharing is better though, 55 between 2 is fine.
    (or as im doing in a minute i buy dirt rally and friend buys dark souls 3) 
    Sort of like buy 1 get 1 free.

Anyway back on track im off to purchase this from uk store.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Yeh but Boners that account share pay half of the almost half each so nerrrr.

;)
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Yeh but Boners that account share pay half of the almost half each so nerrrr. ;)

But you's have to play on that monstrosity!
    ;)
  • Holy shitballs its nearly 50gb
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    digi wrote:
    FranticPea wrote:
    Yeh but Boners that account share pay half of the almost half each so nerrrr. ;)

But you's have to play on that monstrosity!
    ;)

:D
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    In all seriousness, no trolling, I reckon the Bone pad has advantage on this with the impulse triggers. Really helps for feeling the surface.

Is there an actual photo mode? I couldn't find one last night and ended up just screenshotting a replay.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    scottish-nissan-driver-colin-mcrae-waves-to-the-crowd-01-january-2005-picture-id51906801 HI FRAN
    They're my stickers!

I used to work in France on the Nissan Dakar stuff.

McRae was a bit of a prick in all honesty.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Nissan-2005Names01.jpg

Nissan-Shell.jpg

Nissan-2005Dash.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!