Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    https://www.thedropdate.com/releases/nike-air-max-90-og-ct1685-100

Here you go chaps. I use this site all the time. Very reliable with info. Nov 20th.

Reverse Infra rumoured as well.

Now 28th Nov. Not sure why it got put back.

Quoted for page turn.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Ta. Missed that.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yeah I think the comfort thing must be true as the amount of doctors, nurses, hospital staff all wearing them is mad. Maybe they have a forum too..

Gonna flex on em at the weekends when bosses aren't in and I can get away with not wearing my usual chonky steely badboys.

Mine aren't even real and they're still super comfy, also roadman is mostly Tuned and 95/97s

"I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Loved the collection photos, wow Webbs, you got some fire in there, and Rouj, Mark and others, lovely stuff to ogle
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Mrs Prime has offered to get me either Air Jordan 4 Fire Red or Air Max 3 Radiant Red for Christmas.

How on Earth can I choose between them???
  • Buyer beware Mark. I'd wait and see what the new infra reds look like in the flesh before deciding, because I gather they're slightly different to the last re-issue from five years ago, and the toe box in this pic of the new ones looks dreadful...
    OFnZO6l.jpg
  • g.man wrote:
    Buyer beware Mark. I'd wait and see what the new infra reds look like in the flesh before deciding, because I gather they're slightly different to the last re-issue from five years ago, and the toe box in this pic of the new ones looks dreadful...
    OFnZO6l.jpg

Thanks G,

I bought the 2010 release and they’re the most uncomfortable shoe I own, all other 90s have been lovely.

If they’re built to the same spec as my recrafted ‘Volt’ pair from last year, I’d be delighted, as they’re perfect.

• cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I couldn't be bothered to find the clobber thread, but I know a few of you guys North of the border might super enjoy this, and even this southerner thinks it's lovely

https://launches.hanon-shop.com/collections/hanon/products/umbro-training-jersey-x-hanon-90-umtm0514muf

HANON_x_Umbro_TrainingJersey_UMTM0514-MUF_Whites-1_800x.jpg
  • I’m probably the most southern on here, and I like it!
  • Biding my time over the Infrareds then. Unfortunately this means I'm wide open and weak so after seizing on some decent offers I've two more of the Daybreak Type colourways coming my way.

Nike-Daybreak-Type-N.354-Olive-Yellow.jpg

Nike-Daybreak-Type-N.354-Black-Team-Orange.jpg

I couldn't decide either or so went with both.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Loved the collection photos, wow Webbs, you got some fire in there, and Rouj, Mark and others, lovely stuff to ogle

Ha, Cheers Cocko. I think it's an illness.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Loving those black and orange ones webbo, very nice.

Still waiting on my vapormax pair, was supposed to be yesterday. What a day that would've been. But no, DHL are playing silly buggers.
  • Aye was leaning towards the black but couldn't let the khaki go at the price I got. I don't know if they'll be future classics but I like the deconstructed look all the same.

Covid be meddling with deliveries, my Hot Piss was delayed.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I prefer the olive personally, but that's probably latent UNDFTD J4 love coming out, if it was the orange from the black instead of yellow, then mwah
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    They choose the right silhouette for it

linky

4_AJXI_NNS_2.004_100211-681x383.jpeg
  • cockbeard wrote:
    They choose the right silhouette for it

linky

4_AJXI_NNS_2.004_100211-681x383.jpeg

Nice! I bet they’ll cost a fair bit though.

• Footlocker have a decent sale on at the moment on their nike airs

https://www.footlocker.co.uk/en/men/?campaign=air-max-sale
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • cockbeard wrote:
    They choose the right silhouette for it linky 4_AJXI_NNS_2.004_100211-681x383.jpeg
    Nice! I bet they’ll cost a fair bit though.

I would love a pair of adapts one day. The Adapt BB Mags that were in the Back to the Future 2 colours were sick, but the Jordan 11s look heckin nice imo. 

I've seen some of the purists moaning that they had to change the shape of the sole slightly to accomodate the adapt tech which made me laugh. So maybe the die hards will ignore them and I can sneak a pair in a future sale (extremely unlikely but I can dream). 

Also on sale fronts, Consortium are having a pretty good sale with a few older shoes getting silly discounts, they even had a pair of my tubular dooms somehow in stock that were down to like £40 almost tempted to buy to replace my current ones when they eventually die.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • So DHL lost my vapormax :(

Sorting out a refund from Nike but of course they're not as reduced now :(

Fuck sake
  • Sorry to hear that, Gav. I would have hoped DHL to be more responsible. Hopefully Black Friday might throw up some goodies for ye.
  • Yeah shit news Gav, as webbo says, keep an eye on the various sites, some of them are starting their sales stuff now.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Nike have offered me a code for my inconvenience, hopefully I can combine with that MEMBER25 one. They're at £130 now over the £100 I paid. If I can get close enough to that I'm ok.

Just.... Fucking annoying. DHL have been utterly useless in their customer service. I'm doing all the chasing here.
  • That's a fucking pisser mate.
  • cockbeard wrote:
    They choose the right silhouette for it linky 4_AJXI_NNS_2.004_100211-681x383.jpeg
    These are beautiful, but I could never wear something like that out of the house in this manky country. They'd need a built in hover function to be viable.
  • Nike have offered me a code for my inconvenience, hopefully I can combine with that MEMBER25 one. They're at £130 now over the £100 I paid. If I can get close enough to that I'm ok.

Just.... Fucking annoying. DHL have been utterly useless in their customer service. I'm doing all the chasing here.

If you don’t already, I’d follow SneakerdealsGB on Twitter.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Sorry to hear that Gav, so frustrating when delivery firms literally fail to deliver. They should have to replace the item, not refund the "value", as "value" is more perceived than quantifiable. If there's one good thing that came from stockx is it gives a value for insurance purposes

I agree that if I both those Adapt J11s I would also never get around to wearing them, which would suck. I posted mostly because I loved how 11s lent themselves to the technology, it fits so well. Rouj mentioning some idiots complaining that the sole pattern was different, what a bunch of numpties

Edit: I went for the pink and yellow hsnon Scotland shirt, didn't win the raffle, kinda wish I'd put in for the blue one as well
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Nike have offered me a code for my inconvenience, hopefully I can combine with that MEMBER25 one. They're at £130 now over the £100 I paid. If I can get close enough to that I'm ok.

Nike still owe you a pair mate. They contracted DHL, not you. They haven't fulfilled the order. They should be sending you a new pair. Anything else is a piss take.
  • That's a very good point.
  • Aye true dat, it's on Nike to recover the loss from DHL.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!