Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • I'm going to keep on at DHL for compo. Problem is their CS hotline, even though its linked in the How To File A Complaint page, literally doesn't give you an option to do that. I can either check my tracking (which is still saying "sorry, next working day, bye!") or saying I got left a card, each one just asking me to put in the bloody tracking number and getting told YET AGAIN its coming the next working day. Literally cannot speak to a human abt this.
  • I had a pair of ZX750s go walkabouts via Hermes and the retailer, little old Wynsors, sent me a replacement pair for free via a different courier. Wynsors customer service lady was mega helpful and could even track the Hermes courier and see the address he had claimed to deliver to was a field in Bradford.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Couldn't help myself, sold out at UNDFTD, but am in the raffle at Adidas, find out in the morning

U1lid1x.jpg
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I'll bet they cost a pretty penny.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Not if I lose the raffle they won't

£20 more than standard zx8000 so I'll accept that as my label lover tax, and I do love UNDFTD
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Those are nice! Good luck cocko!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Still fighting with DHL, and in the meantime I had a browse of the Nike sale with the new BRIGHT30 for 30% off code. Of course, the ones that got lost are out of stock now, but I'm tempted by these to help me get over it..

0UPz2W3.jpg

Something about the 2090 shapes I like.
  • Some cracking deals to be had with that code. They are nice, Gav, good colourway. It's not my kinda silhouette but I can appreciate them.
    cockbeard wrote:
    Couldn't help myself, sold out at UNDFTD, but am in the raffle at Adidas, find out in the morning

U1lid1x.jpg

These are totally up my street though so couldn't resist wanging in a ticket, size 9. Hope we're not in direct competition, Cocko, and there's a good number of 'winners'. Good luck!

GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Nope we're a size out, so glad luck to you too

Those Maxes Gav, giving me so many vibes, a bit of 180 is the bubble, a little J6 in the tongue cutout for pulling them on, and the colourway is giving me Barcelona Olympic vibes, no just the dream team, but they had some Pegasus and Maxes in a similar colour
  • No dice here, Cocko.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Nor here, shame but hey that saves me a few quid, will get a couple of shirts from football town instead
  • Gutted I missed out on these for Child 1. They were in my basket for a while, as I browsed the sale...

4l3FOa0.png

Tempted by these instead though....

2yHToid.png

Bought these for Child 2...

fVWtXxW.png

And these for Mrs Prime (she chose the colourway)

b4kJUsk.png
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • releasedatum-voor-de-air-max-3-radiant-red.jpg

It is official. 28th November, 8:00 (I'm guessing am), £129.95, the Air Max 3
    Radiant Red will be available to buy, no raffles. Just Do It.

https://www.nike.com/gb/launch/t/air-max-3-radiant-red
  • Still have toe-box concerns...
    PA227ZN.png
  • Webbins wrote:
    releasedatum-voor-de-air-max-3-radiant-red.jpg

Same day as the Air Jordan 4 Fire Red.

Tough choice.

Edit: Listing says ‘Draw Opens’. Are they GR or not?
  • g.man wrote:
    Still have toe-box concerns...
    PA227ZN.png

All I can say, is the recrafted Volt (and Mrs Prime’s pink pair) are the most comfortable 90s, genuinely.

These Radiant Red are supposed to be as close to the OG that’s been released, and the blue Air Max III that came out a short time ago received rave reviews (even incorporating the forefoot airbag)
  • g.man wrote:
    Still have toe-box concerns... PA227ZN.png
    Last issue from 5 years ago looks like this...
    XHqsZXE.jpg
  • g.man wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    Still have toe-box concerns... PA227ZN.png
    Last issue from 5 years ago looks like this...
    XHqsZXE.jpg

I’ve got the 2010 (I think) pair, and they’re so uncomfortable.

All other 90s I own/have owned have been fine.
  • Isn't your pair a size smaller than your actual feet tho?
  • g.man wrote:
    Isn't your pair a size smaller than your actual feet tho?

Haha... no, that was the previous pair. My god, you’ve got a good memory though.

I sold them, once I’d bought a subsequent reissued pair in the correct size.
  • :)
  • Webbins wrote:
    releasedatum-voor-de-air-max-3-radiant-red.jpg

Same day as the Air Jordan 4 Fire Red.

Tough choice.

Edit: Listing says ‘Draw Opens’. Are they GR or not?

I'm not seeing that in the listing, Mark. Nothing to suggest it won't be a general release. I'll be mad as hell if they pull that shit. The ultimate expression of the AM3/90 needs to be enjoyed by many... AKA me.

air-cross-trainer-3-low-zapatillas-GJQXnN.jpg

I'd just snagged these last night too from the Nike sale with the extra 30 dizzle before the AM3 release popped up in my feed, for a ridiculous sub £50. My mission to snag all the greatest hits from my youth continues. I never had this colourway and maybe not this exact shoe, but something similar in black and green with the lovely wedged outer sole.
  • Yum. I'm going off those 2090s as I've realised it looks like I'm wearing a can of Pepsi. And on the subject of youth creps, the Air Max Triax USA were ones I had when I was wee... Wouldn't mind them again...

nike-air-max-triax-usa-ct1763-400.jpg

I'll keep browsing..
  • I didn't mind the 2090s over the above, I get USA! USA! over Pepsi vibes, plus I like a big tick.
  • Love those Air Cross Trainer. I had a pair of ‘triple black’ back in the day.

Looks like Nike are due to reissue OG Neon Air Max 95s this year too.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I should have gotten the red All Star Crater last Wednesday. Don't have them yet.

Was on chat with Converse yesterday, will get an update email in 24-48 hours. Wondering if that will happen.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Oh guys, the talk of grabbing all we missed as a kid is I think the essence of why most people buy, those cross trainers and the Pegasus (though mine were in cream) bring back memories. Great choices
  • I always wanted the old school pumps with the ERS in the heels. For those not in the know, Energy Return System.
  • Oh and the old school 180s.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!