Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • g.man wrote:
    Webbins wrote:
    8.5 in Nike. I have a couple of pairs in 9 but 8.5 is spot on.
    If I see 'em anywhere I'll give you a shout.

Cheers boss, appreciate it. I've been going off the links on Dropdate. I'll be frigged if I'm entering every raffle though.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Well maybe one more lol.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Footlocker have Air Max III Radiant Red and Air Jordan 4 Fire Red listed for release tomorrow too.

I’m like Webbins, I’m tempted by the End raffle, and hitting SNKRS/Nike/anywhere else, but the fear is ending up with multiple pairs.

Or worse still - none.

Fuck eBay resellers though, particularly those with the ‘GOT ‘EM’ banner emblazoned across their listing. I was weak with the two Agassi shirts I bought recently, so I won’t capitulate again.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Footlocker have Air Max III Radiant Red and Air Jordan 4 Fire Red listed for release tomorrow too.

I’m like Webbins, I’m tempted by the End raffle, and hitting SNKRS/Nike/anywhere else, but the fear is ending up with multiple pairs.

Or worse still - none.

Fuck eBay resellers though, particularly those with the ‘GOT ‘EM’ banner emblazoned across their listing. I was weak with the two Agassi shirts I bought recently, so I won’t capitulate again.

Is that from midnight?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Listing is saying 8am.
  • What size do you take Mark?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I’m a size 9, g.
  • Noted.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Aye, hate the raffles, encourages this behaviour. So disappointed the Infrareds are a draw. What is the point?

The Infrared (Radiant Red) isn’t on Size? Launches raffle.

Edit: it was and it’s ended.

Just looking at Size? launch schedule and it's showing size.co.uk for the release rather than Launches.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Webbins wrote:
    Aye, hate the raffles, encourages this behaviour. So disappointed the Infrareds are a draw. What is the point?

The Infrared (Radiant Red) isn’t on Size? Launches raffle.

Edit: it was and it’s ended.

Just looking at Size? launch schedule and it's showing size.co.uk for the release rather than Launches.

I was checking constantly, and the Radiants weren’t appearing. It was only this evening I saw them....

DyGmORT.png
  • g.man wrote:
    Noted.

Thank you. I maybe more interested by the Jordan 4, because I had them for Xmas in ‘89.

I had some Mars Blackmon about a decade ago, but it wasn’t the same.
  • I entered the raffle for the Radiant Red but all I got was a can of hot dogs and a pack of three tea lights.
  • YOU SIR, ARE A WINNAR!
  • *confettis obtusely*
  • Good luck everyone doing the raffles for infrareds or the Jordan 4s, I like both a lot, but not enough to muck around with the raffles. 

I've been looking around all week at the usual sites for any sale bargains, couldn't find anything until just now when randomly I got served up an ad on instagram from Herschel Supply who had a collab with New Balance last year I think, and it looks like they have some bits leftover that are now up on sale for half price, double bonus because they also took another 20 quid off at the till for some reason. So I picked up this pair of 801s as I don't have a pair of all white trainers that I can just beat up, but these should wear in pretty nicely.

55002-03959-ALLSIZES_01.jpg.sthumbnails.1000.1250.jpg

Also they had some really cool (depending on taste) NB/Herschel packable anoraks from the same collection, also half price so I snagged one as I don't have any kind of handy gear like that which is useful as my brothers live in Canada and Norway and something like this would be ideal when going up into the forests when it isn't snowing it's tits off. 

50057-00530-ALLSIZES_01.jpg.sthumbnails.1000.1250.jpg

Bish bash bosh, 85 quid in total for both, free postage, big savings, you love to see it, etc. If you also want some depending on the sizes available they have a couple of other colours as well. Always happy to add some more New Balance to the gang.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    kCYsvkl.jpg

A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics.
  • Good luck everyone.
  • Aye you too, Mark.

On SNKRS now, there's no 8.5. Don't get it.
  • It's like the only half size missing, wtf?
  • Try Footpatrol, I have a pair in my basket size 9
  • Got Jordan 4
  • Waiting on two pairs of Radiant Red in SNKRS
  • Can't even see them on Foot Patrol site, not in launches.

Edit - found them, no dice.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    What is this madness?
  • Bummed out on SNKRS. Toyed with a 9 but the heart was fading, fuck these raffles, bullshit.
  • I can’t check out on Footpatrol
  • Out of stock. Bollocks.

Waiting for SNKRS to decide for 10 minutes cost me :(
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Shoe raffles? How does that work?
  • Not a raffle then? I'm trying to click on the basket but just get a black overlay that returns to the store.
  • Escape wrote:
    kCYsvkl.jpg

A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics.

Also, grats mark on the 4s, soz to everyone else love again being handed the fattest of Ls by our automated shoe purchasing overlords.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!