Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Neither Mrs Prime or me, managed sleep last night with the stress of this morning weighing heavy upon us.

Never again.

Also, fuck those robbing eBay cunts.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Shoe raffles? How does that work?

It fucking doesn't.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Try Offspring
  • Have to wait to see if End come through for me.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • At least with the raffle you're not losing out to bots, even if the people who win just go on and resell.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Also, I pray everyone hates the re-released torsion artillery as it has future sale bargain for Rouj all over it.

4166015874_sd1.jpg?$highres$&w=600&h=525

Oh shit the red pair is on some Bill and Ted business. For some reason it's a Kid Cudi shoe? He in the new movie or something?
    4166015873_dt2.jpg?$highres$&w=600&h=525
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Mr Prime managed to get the Radiant Reds on OffSpring.

Which is amazing, because they’ve disappeared completely from their site.
  • Yeah the reds are sold out on offspring, grats to Mrs prime!
  • Yeh, couldn't find them. Someone explain to me the point of these raffles. I just want to buy the shoe. Sell me the fucking shoe.
  • The raffle prevents the shoe from being botted unless you setup a load of accounts and don't care if you win and get charged for a load of pairs as you're going to resell.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Yeh, couldn't find them. Someone explain to me the point of these raffles. I just want to buy the shoe. Sell me the fucking shoe.

There’s a link via TheSoleSupplier.
  • HOLY SHIT I 'WON' ON END LOL
  • Roujin wrote:
    Yeah the reds are sold out on offspring, grats to Mrs prime!

They’re still there.
  • Webbins wrote:
    HOLY SHIT I 'WON' ON END LOL

I genuinely just cheered.
  • God bless you Mark I'd kiss you if I could x
  • £5.99 postage tho lol.
  • Webbins wrote:

So what did you end up with? My head is spinning.

• Nice one chaps!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Huzzah!

Merry crepmas, one and all.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Did they have any PS5's?
  • Roujin wrote:

They’re still there.

Oh yeah! Weird, there's nothing on offspring if you search for them or go through the new stuff, only via the sole supplier link.

Looks like 6-9 still available in mens size.

• Webbins wrote:
    Webbins wrote:

So what did you end up with? My head is spinning.

I won the Air Jordan 4 Fire Red on SNKRS.

Mrs Prime and I both missed out on the Air Max III Radiant Red (for me, although if we’d both won I’d have offered up one pair of size 9 here, for retail). Tbh, if I HAD to chose one pair, it’d probably have been the Jordans, as I received a pair for Xmas ‘89 from my parents. My final 6 months at school, with the best pair of kicks I’d ever owned. I may never get to see my mum again, so I think emotionally the 4s were what I was mostly hoping for.

Then, Mrs Prime stumbled access a pair on Offspring, so she bought them for me.

So, basically I had a truly successful day
  • Yay!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Aw Mark I'm fucking busting for you for the Jordans. You deserve them, it means something.
  • Yes props
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Roujin wrote:
    Roujin wrote:

They’re still there.

Oh yeah! Weird, there's nothing on offspring if you search for them or go through the new stuff, only via the sole supplier link.

Aye, just let me add to basket, but I don't need them now. After all that, you can just go to Offspring and buy straight up, what a palaver.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Roujin wrote:
    Roujin wrote:

They’re still there.

Aye, just let me add to basket, but I don't need them now. After all that, you can just go to Offspring and buy straight up, what a palaver.

Hahaha.... fuck ever doing this again.
  • air-max-90-shoe-6lfPk8.jpg

air-max-90-shoe-6lfPk8.jpg

Oh lol is me. OK so I was seriously considering banging in an Offspring order for a second pair of Infras. Probably to resell, but I'm not going down that route. The End pair I've got, they will be a summer shoe, not a drop of rain will threaten the day when they get worn. They will get worn, just not a lot. Part of my motivation in getting them from Nike was I'd built up a bunch of credit at Quidco so had a £70 Nike gift card ready and waiting. Saw these outdoor inspired 90s over at Nike, love the details and colour. So the gift card coupled with the 25% off they've got going on, these are now winging their way over for a shade under £24!
  • Hahaha.... I’m not looking at any more kicks for a while.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!