Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Was given these for Father’s Day.

A more subdued colour than I usually wear, but still delighted.

zF7tmLs.jpg
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • I do like an interesting reflect effect.
  • Was given these for Father’s Day. A more subdued colour than I usually wear, but still delighted. zF7tmLs.jpg

These are shoes?  Intended for wearing on feet?  Wow, they’re quite A Thing but what a Father’s Day present.  Enjoy.
  • I quite like the 720, but it's all down to the colours, I like the triple blacks and those look pretty nice as well Mark. Top Fathers Day work there. I suspect you'd love the OBJ 720s but they went instantly when they came out this week:

Odell-Beckham-Jr-Nike-Air-Max-720-OBJ-CK2531-900-Release-Date-1.jpg
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Roujin wrote:
    I quite like the 720, but it's all down to the colours, I like the triple blacks and those look pretty nice as well Mark. Top Fathers Day work there. I suspect you'd love the OBJ 720s but they went instantly when they came out this week:

Odell-Beckham-Jr-Nike-Air-Max-720-OBJ-CK2531-900-Release-Date-1.jpg

Yep, I like those. I like the Be True and volt 720’s a lot too.

If I were choosing a colourway, my 720’s wouldn’t have been my first choice, tbh.

My 7 year old daughter told me how much they were, and although still expensive, they were not RRP.

Which comes across like I’m sounding ungrateful. I’m not, far from it, I’m stunned I was given such a wonderful present.
  • Was given these for Father’s Day. A more subdued colour than I usually wear, but still delighted. zF7tmLs.jpg

These are shoes?  Intended for wearing on feet?  Wow, they’re quite A Thing but what a Father’s Day present.  Enjoy.

Hahaha.... I know what you mean, they look ludicrous, but I like them.
  • Yeah the betrue's are really nice, I'd love to get a pair at some point!

o/
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I want new shoes but can't afford them :( I might ask for some for an early b day present
  • Reg check sites like offspring.com they always have a shit load of vans and converse on sale, iirc those are your thing yeah?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Those are indeed my thing
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Fuck me, immediately I found the Disney shoes I wanted for £45. I LOVE YA ROUJ
  • Also Reg, follow @SneakerdealsGB on Twitter, they’re great at finding great deals.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I still find the 720s weird to my eyes. I liked 180s, didn't like the wrap around bubbles on 94s. Yet found myself able to like the vapormax. My brain is weird I guess, but then ugly af stuff like these doesn't help

nike-air-max-720-ff-white-ao3189-100-1-1024x719.jpg
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Fuck me, immediately I found the Disney shoes I wanted for £45. I LOVE YA ROUJ

No worries my guy. 

Offspring all day for me son, many crep, such bargain (if you keep an eye on the site), wow. 

You also get quite good stuff on size.co.uk and sometimes footlocker, and JD (but I find JD have super limited stock unless you want to buy LADSLADSLADS street versions of adidas predator football boots). 

You can also get some decent deals on Nike, Reebok, Adidas, New Balance and Puma's own websites, I feel like Adidas and Puma are the most "generous" for lack of a better word when it comes to what they put on sale and how much they take off.

Also, yes, that 720 sandal thing is a big mood shoe for sure, but I reckon it'd actually look alright on foot if you were wearing it somewhere hot, especially the black one, also I think it's a womens shoe? I could be wrong, but eh. The 720 is a real marmite trainer and even I who likes some absolute trashola can only stomach certain colours. I think it's a classic example of how Nike are super hit and miss and obviously trend chasing with some of their designs, the 720 looks like someone at Nike said "Okay we need a new "tech" to sell and it needs to hit that dad shoe vibe, but like futuristic" and the 720 was the result. 

I dunno why Nike don't push the fucking Adapt if they wanna push tech, but then they'd have to convince everyone they needed to buy £400 trainers that you gotta charge up, lel. FTR I would totally have brought the Back to the Future version of the Adapt that came out the other week if I had the spare cash lying around and I was somehow able to win the god damn lottery on nikes shitty snkrs app.
  • I mean, these are just glorious. Childhood dream realised 11/10 you should have done a fucking general release on these Nike, you whores!

1d7d400b4228f29673ab5b89c57807b1.jpg
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    cockbeard wrote:
    I still find the 720s weird to my eyes. I liked 180s, didn't like the wrap around bubbles on 94s. Yet found myself able to like the vapormax. My brain is weird I guess, but then ugly af stuff like these doesn't help nike-air-max-720-ff-white-ao3189-100-1-1024x719.jpg

That is not a shoe, that is an orthopaedic boot.
  • Damn, no sooner do I plug Adidas sales than the email comes through for the end of season sale and I was able to replace my pretty much completely worn out NMDs with half price ultraboosts.

I think a very similar pair were posted a while ago in this thread, which are currently 30% off however I got almost the same colourway at 50% off. Behold, £70 for one of the comfiest shoes around is a fucking steal:

Ultraboost_SandL_Shoes_Black_EF0720_04_standard.jpg

FTR I find I go through a pair of trainers like these in 9-12 months, however I put silly miles into them, they get worn every day to work and that involves 10-12k of walking just going to and from the office, not including the rest of any travel during the day. So for me £50-80 (is my price range I look in for these kinda trainers) to keep my feet super comfy during the whole day is well worth it.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Ooh, the suede and leather jobs, very nice
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Yeah I think the S&L are my favourite ultra boost model. I had the 93/17s in the past and they were great but I wore a hole in the primeknit at the toes, the suede and the layer of fuse material around the toes should make these much longer lasting, also I think these have the continental soles which should last a bit longer than the 93/17 and the NMD which don't have them (boooourns Adidas stop hogging the best stuff for this shoe!)
  • Nice. I’ve just promoted my ultras to running only so I could do with a new pair. Will see what the birthday brings but I may treat myself next week to similar.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    cockbeard wrote:
    I still find the 720s weird to my eyes. I liked 180s, didn't like the wrap around bubbles on 94s. Yet found myself able to like the vapormax. My brain is weird I guess, but then ugly af stuff like these doesn't help

nike-air-max-720-ff-white-ao3189-100-1-1024x719.jpg

Where does your foot go?
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Mine, generally goes into one of the below, as those right there are terrible and even if I were a lass, I'd say the same

undefeated-neighborhood-adidas-official-mid-80s-black-3.jpg

nike-sf-af-1-triple-black-release-date.jpg

adidas-undefeated-bape-superstar-02_yeikev.jpg

Jordan-5-Fresh-Prince-Grape-03.jpg

adidas-brings-back-og-eqt-cushion-93-01.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    That said I do wish they were all in as good nick as those photos, I might've have made myself some cheap cash if so
  • Objects like that bubble sandal only really exist for photoshoots.
  • Quite like those Jordan's tbh
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Quite like those Jordan's tbh

Aye, MK V Jordan is a lovely design.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I've sussed it out. The bubbles there look delicate, I think I'll need a puncture repair kit. Whereas the 180, vapormax, etc seem a bit more solid due to being in tighter sections
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    cockbeard wrote:
    adidas-brings-back-og-eqt-cushion-93-01.jpg

Nice. Can't seem to find specific style & colour after a search. Might just be unavailable but any assistance with the specific name would be appreciated.
  • Search for EQT Cosby, I don't know the exact model but that's the range those are from.
  • Bustin out the metallic copper Vapors today
    UjEQrvA.jpg
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!