Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Great for casual wear, not for highly competitive basketball for an hour or more
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Shit for casual wear as well if you have to do any amount of walking in them. 

Nike need to just give the people what they want, 1's but with react, or at least give people some with zoom that aren't a weird offshoot model. Just give us the chicagos and the breds and the royals but with some modern tech and also release them in sufficient quantities you whorebags.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • My mates are chasing those Ben & Jerry's dunks cos stockx has already went mental on them. Me I just ignored it cos they look barking lol
  • Since the re-re-re-hype of Dunks there hasn't been a single fucking decent one out. Put 'em on NikeID/By You again so I can fix this shit myself.
  • There's been some I like but they're always fucking raffles to buy em
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    Shit for casual wear as well if you have to do any amount of walking in them
    Yes, they fixed vans by adding lunarlon, so they can do it subtly, also just tweak the lower lace hole positions, we have toes not just feet
    Brooks wrote:
    Since the re-re-re-hype of Dunks there hasn't been a single fucking decent one out. Put 'em on NikeID/By You again so I can fix this shit myself.

That would be nice, especially now they've already stolen the good designs made for them and copied them for extra dorrar
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • My mates are chasing those Ben & Jerry's dunks cos stockx has already went mental on them. Me I just ignored it cos they look barking lol

Yeah Dunks are getting the Uptempo treatment. Old shoe comes back, first retro sells well, then gets hammered into the ground for the next 6-12 months until it's dead and everyone hates them because shit colourways are everywhere.

Are the Ben and Jerries getting a UK release? I thought they were only releasing in certain skate shops? One of those shoes that's got extra appeal because all the B&J fans want them as well as the sneaker heads. Resellers are going to go to work.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I'd love to be that wanker, and I genuinely believe that I could make between 3-8k a year off immediate resells

but that's shit, shoes are to be worn, and don;t get me wrong I've always had some shoes that stay "near" their box, but that doesn;t mean in their box
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Yeah I'm seeing trainers rn as like when I was buying a ton of vinyl. Pick up ones I like when cheap, ones I want when I can, use as intended when I feel like it. My two mates are really only interested in the rare stuff that gets "drops".

Weak point, but you get me.

@Rouj yeah they're both entering raffles for some indies.
  • Roujin wrote:
    I nearly got a pair of those a few weeks ago as well as they were a really good price, but the big 3M on the side put me right off. It's just not needed imo. 

In other news. I would never be able to pull these off, but these are currently on sale and I'm just glad I lived to see "future" trainers from when we were kids happen. 

3902035169_pr1.jpg

Going for day ice skater look
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Well I am extremely day.
  • I think you could pull them off
    Spoiler:
  • One of the very few ways I could be persuaded to buy a pair of chucks, not hating on chucks, but they aren't my thing (edit - full disclosure I did once own a pair of PF Flyers though), although that updated version of the chucks with the lunarlon sole and the other reworking that happened post Nike acquisition is supposed to be pretty comfy these days. 

Anyway, Carhartt working with Converse to make chucks out of recycled "vintage" workwear. Yes please, the brown and blacks here are very nice and no I bet these are a limited release and I never see a pair and they instantly resell for pure hunners. 

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F05%2Fconverse-chuck-70-renew-carhartt-wip-release-info-details-003.jpg?q=90&w=1090&cbr=1&fit=max
  • Idk why I don't own any Chuck '70s yet, they're really pretty decent.
  • I still see them as my emo phase shoe. Can't go back.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Never owned, was almost tempted to buy a a pair of Dunlop green flash when they had a mini revival about 15 years ago, but didn't in the end. I dunno, probably years of being mocked at school for wearing plimsolls means I'll never go back and chucks are basically plimsolls, in my head at least
  • The soles are also uncomfortable as all fuck.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cocko and g.man - my thoughts exactly

edit - very narrow for my feet
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • s-l640.jpg

I got these this week. I'm thinking pub plimsoll for when they reopen. No stranger to a Converse, have two pairs of the lean All Stars.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Yeah I'm basically going to buy the 70s version of that, I'll find it somewhere.

I definitely re-purchased some Green Flash in 2001 which promptly got mashed during an Ibiza fortnight. Splendid.
  • These are extremely nice, imo. 

WORKOUT_PLUS_RIPPLE_MU_Beige_DV7146_01_standard.jpg
  • Roujin wrote:
    These are extremely nice, imo. 

WORKOUT_PLUS_RIPPLE_MU_Beige_DV7146_01_standard.jpg

Is the full Reebok slogan behind the cover? I like them.

• cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Me too, gum outsole, extra side cage, pulltab, ripple sole, very nice
  • Too bad, when I looked they only had a size 6 left. BOOOOOO.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Nice but not worth binding your feet for, plus you're a big bloke, you'd definitely fall over with size 6 feet
  • Fuck, I want those.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Sorry guys but they look like 9yr olds trainer.
  • A fucking cool 9 year old, yeah.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Not really doing it for me, but I it does look close to a lapis lazuli

u7LPaGG.png
  • I like those!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!