Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    nXjIk9r.jpg
    Waiting to watch Mama Mia 2
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Philistines! Thieves! Brigands! Leaving Salty Old G to a watery grave on his lonesome! Blistering Barnacles!
    So I specced up a galleon with the maximum amount of everything and waited...and waited...and nobody came...until a friendly Pirate Legend happened by. We exchanged pleasantries and he helped me up anchor and get on my way before returning to his Brigantine.
    Set sail solo on my Galleon then and headed for Wanderers Arch where I dropped anchor.
    Busied myself while waiting for my crew by exploring the island and filling the crows nest with gunpowder barrels for the battle ahead.
    Waited some more.
    hFldJUB.jpg
    Canonfire! 
    I rush to the top of the island and pull out my spyglass. There to the east, is a solitary Brigantine battling two Skelly Pirate Ships.
    I watch for a while through the telescope, all the while wishing my crew were here so I could help the poor dogs.
    Time passes.
    He's holding his own, but he's outnumbered and getting a pasting.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    I up anchor, and catching the wind sail straight for the battle. If nothing else I can help out with the fucktonne of supplies I'm carrying, because I figure that sailing a Galleon solo, I'm not realistically going to be much help.
    I steam passed him with a hearty "Ahoy" and one of the Skelly Ships gives chase. I leg it in the hope I can buy him some time by luring them away...but it's faster than me and soon catches up. 
    Mad Bastard McG opens up with every canon on the Galleon as they pass and somehow I manage to avoid being holed below the waterline.
    The Skellys make a run for it back to the Brigantine. I fix the damage to my ship and give chase.
    This time I have the wind! As they approach the Brigantine I catch them and again give them another broadside of canon fire. This time I'm taking on water, but while I'm baling and fixing the ship, I see the Skellys Ship sinking!
    I've only single handedly sailed a Galleon and sunk one of the Skelly Ships to boot! I AM LEGEND!

The battle of course then takes a turn for the worse. There's only one more Skelly Ship to defeat...but then the Megalodon rears it's head and at the same time another Skelly Ship rises from the depths!
    xGrE6ws.jpg
    The Megalodon attacks the Skelly Ship while I'm giving it another pasting, and for just a second I think that luck might be on my side! 

But no, while I'm below repairing the ship, the Megalodon turns on me and takes an enormous chunk out of my hull. A skelly ship has now come up on the other side of me to boot and hits me with cursed cannonballs. I'm fucked now. With no one to help me, I sink like a stone.
    I make one last ditch attempt and board the Skelly Ship. I fight my way to the bottom of their hull which is half full of water and take out half a dozen of the bastards fixing their boat before finally being ganked in the back by a Skelly with a blunderbuss. The cowardly bastard!

I wake up on a tiny island. I have no idea where I am. Then another pirate appears. It's Boolit! 
    Sadly I can't hear him talking though, and as this is now all too little too late I log off from the game (apologies mate).

It just goes to show what one man can achieve though. 
    I like to think that somewhere on the high seas, there's a pirate sailing a Brigantine now and wondering, "Who was that mad bastard in the Galleon? Now that guy had some balls!"

tomorrow is another day shipmates

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Aye sorry g, the boy wanted his dad, he didn't nod off until after nine. Next time gadget.
  • S'all good mate. Dad time always takes precedence. Tomorrow is another day.

hope he's feeling better

g.man
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm back Saturday, should anyone wish to show me some love. Not been out of the sea much since Weds so I'm keeping salty.
  • AAARRRRRRRRR! We be missing you Cap'n Pea.
  • *sorry tale above now with added media*
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Gripping tales salty McG!  
    I would have joined you if not in Croatia with the cast of Mama Mia 2 and two very, very late nights previous.
  • Well as excuses go, that's a doozy.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    For clarification, it was in Cineworld Crawley, screen 4.
  • To the brig with you!
  • This is cool...
  • I'd love very to play this and I've got so much time off it's ridiculous but it's just too fucking hot in my setup room, which is in the loft. I can't go in there until 10 pm and i was seating bollocks have a dump up there yesterday.

I had a 1hr blast in Ruiner today, early in the morning then had to abandon the room, I can't wait for this fucking summer to end.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I’m often cruising after ten so just jump aboard.
  • I’m often cruising after ten so just jump aboard.
    ...but when will you be playing Sea of Thieves though?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • @g.man

No worries man, i spawned on your sinking ship with nothing but my underpants. I tried to soak up as much of the water as possible and wring them out over the side but alas the ship was doomed.
  • Haha! Excellent!
  • Tbh it's a bit of a failing of the game there. There really should be a fucking great Klaxon goes off to tell you a shipmate has spawned in. Christ, even just have the ships bell ring automatically and give me a big screen prompt to let me know Rare, because if you're in the thick of battle busywork there's no bloody way you're going to know if you're in gamechat (which is flaky at the best of times).
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    I've got a free night if anyone fancies a run at the skellington thing later?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I was plotting a galleon tonight too, what time Captain Cosby?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I may be around...
  • Sadly I'm still poorly or I'd gladly jump aboard. Had God's own headache for a week now :(
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I recommend plenty of fluid and medical grade weed.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    @Hair I’ll probably be online from about 7.30-8pm so throw me an invite when you’re ready.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    About to sail now with Cosby, got a bigger boat if any scally wants in.

w8Qu8vB.jpg
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I’m just cooking, but I’ll jump in after I’ve eaten in there’s space.
  • Bon voyage folks. May the wind fill your sails, and your plunder be plentiful!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    We have room for one more.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    The one where The Black Dildo gets fucked in the ass twice’ 

Like the sea, this game can be a cruel mistress.

Twin kick in the baws delivered to us last night. First off, Cosby, Yoss and I spent over an hour sailing from forts to outposts
    gathering supplies when we were skanked by a sloop harbouring gunpowder kegs but flying a friendly flag.

The ensuing panic, profanity and rage as our ship sunk means I’ll not easily party with unfamiliar seamen anytime soon.

The second nutcracker was thinking we had defeated all the undead ships. With no ammo or planks left, two more
    galleons surfaced cannons blazing. 

Ra7IMcX.jpg
    Have some water ya bastards.

Coupled with a murderous Meg, events committed us to another watery grave with the final ignominy of [/justify]
    cursed dancing whilst drowning. 
    8QXL7XZ.jpg

But blow me down, it’s still fun even when it hurts.

• Those cursed cannonballs are the fucking worst. Every battle for me has ended with my ship sinking while I'm stuck fucking dancing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!