@_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Full game reinstalling today - a pain, but half the HDD space so thar’s that.

And...

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Full game reinstalling today

FML
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Your Xbox is broken anyway isn't it?
  • It might as well be...
  • Just had a little sail on this. 
    What's with the glowing green shark attack!?!?
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    He's been Megged!
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    You ain't a pirate until you've defeated that Megnificent specimin, with the help of several ships, to the beat of a drum.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Gutted I can’t play till the weekend.
  • pantyfire wrote:
    Just had a little sail on this. 
    What's with the glowing green shark attack!?!?
    There are now 2 or 3 different coloured megalodons to kill and they will leave you various treasures and commendations
  • Had a wee sail last night with a random crew.
    We decided to try to get all the different coloured lanterns on the ship at once as you get an achievement or commendation for this. So had to die in various ways to do this.
    As we approached devils roar to gain the final colour for being killed by lava we got 2 new eandom crewmates.
    My guy was on the island being killed by lava and says "ive got the final colour woohoo"
    I look around to see all the lanterns have been turned back to the original colour by one of the new crewmates.
    Fucksakes.
    Sorry he says.
    I thought "are you hair in disguise"
    2hours doon the pan
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    NN5yFqf.jpg
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    NjzvoVo.jpg
  • Mayber
    Gamertag: gremill
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    What could go wrong?
  • Just waiting for masterchite to end then hopefully jump in.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    9pm is...more a guideline than a rule.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Played over four hours but just dropping a few gifs this time, had a long one this week.

Gremill fighting for his right to wear that outfit.
    VN0V5Oo.jpg

Ho there, up they rises.
    VvSylQb.jpg

Boolitt offa his face
    XsVZkt0.jpg

Boozy and Grem executing our latest ally.
    e5p5dHu.jpg
    ...so he could respawn on his sloop to join us later.

Sunk by a skellie ship, cleared out a fort, battered a Megladon, bested a Kraken, scuttled Skellie and Rando ships, also made a new acquaintance - the affable ‘Python Skull’.
  • A good nights pirating was had
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Hello punters, Boozy posted this over on RLLMK and I asked permission to plonk it here.

“Had a session on this last night they will write sea shanties about.

Joined Hair on his sloop when he'd just finished a treasure voyage so we went to cash it in. Met an Italian who looked like Hemingway but was friendly at the outpost and we all set off to do a nearby fort. 

Hair had a plan he'd seen on a YT vid of how to gain quick success tackling the waves of enemies. Just stand at the door and use it as a bottleneck. Aye right. That worked for about a minute and a half. Upon respawning in our well patched boat another sloop appeared flying a reaper flag but he didn't attack our ship and got stuck in. A couple of deaths later and we respawned miles away at another island- bewildered as to how our boat had sunk while we were in the fort.

Headed back debating whether this new guy had double crossed us or if we had missed a hole. Either way, we had our minds on revenge and glory. Got back to see the other sloop sinking full of bravado that this fort was ours for the taking. Moments later another sloop appeared and straight up destroyed our boat with cannons whilst we died a lot and panicked. 

Headed back again picking up some gunpowder to kill those bastards with no doubts who to blame this time. Fucked it royally, got eaten by sharks.

Headed back again to find them cannonballing more waves at the main entrance. They outclassed us again, but I ended up underwater with a powderkeg hoping to sink them. Couldn't find their boat so headed into the fort on a suicide mission. Managed to light the barrel and jump away after being attacked by skeletons only to hear the trumpets play indicating the fort was completed. Hair’s on a boat miles away and I'm telling him the job is done.

"Get the key"

I have no idea where it is because I never saw the barrel blow up. Spent ages trying to trace my steps to where I think I killed the captain while he's miles away on a new boat on another island.

I find the key. Holy shit, all that loot could be ours if he can get back to the now completed fort with a new boat. 

"Hide the key in case they come back." 

Seconds later, I'm getting swashbuckled by the scurvy dog who sunk our ship. I run and drop the key then get sniped point blank.

We debate going back, it's midnight and 3 hours have passed since we set out. We don't know which fort it was as the skull has disappeared upon completion. I take a wild guess based on sheer hope. As we approach we see the enemy sloop heading to an outpost. Nothing but revenge on our minds now treasure be damned, we chase them down. Get a few cannonballs into them then they get attacked by a Meg. We get in close and fluke a cannonshot which hits a gunpowder barrel being carried on a torpedo mission by one of them. They're sunk dead and the treasure is ours.

Except it doesn't surface. Neither does the key. Curious Back to the fort and the door is still closed. Find the fucking key !!!!!

I find it sitting in plain sight. Victory. We need to get it loaded before they return. It takes forever. It's dark and misty. The tension is cutting. We're both sweating trying to get this gear aboard before they return.

Mission accomplished we head off to an alternate outpost on the single most tense boat journy since Jaws met Dunkirk. Roll up to Golden Sands the sun is shining the weather is clear as is the coast. As we ease the boat up to the jetty we get a change of server message.

Pants are shat then without explanation The mega gunpowder barrel on our boat explodes killing us and sinking us. What the actual fuck !

Confused, bewildered and half mad we set off back to Golden Sands from across the map, the wind against us on a desperate mission of hope that our booty will be floating there before anyone else gets to it.

As we aporoach there is no glinting in the water. It's gone. Lost to the sea, the server change or some lucky seadog who started at an outpost with a fort's worth of treasure floating next to their boat. We'll never know.
    Despite the frustration at losing the loot we both concluded that we'd had the most amazing session on the game to date. A year in.

Game of the Generation. Hands down no ifs, buts or excuses.’’

a88UkOV.jpg
  • hahahaha! Awesome.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Excellent stuff.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Anyone fancy Kraken one off tonight?

lFEklAU.jpg

9:30pm on the docks.
  • I dabbled briefly in this solo, have yet to play with any badgers. Will try and join in if there's a slot?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Nuff for a Galleon. 

I dabbled briefly in this solo, have yet to play with any badgers. Will try and join in if there's a slot?

Aye, what’s your Xbox Gamer Tag Gurt?
  • Err it's 'Freeblader'.
  • Reporting for duty. Don't think I have any of you in my Xbox friends list though.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    A friend request sent Gurt...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!