Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Gave up on cdkeys. But unearthed some vouchers as well as reward points, so have H3 on home now, with H1 legacy imported, and H2 disc en route (not quite clear of I still need the disc once levels are transferred to H3??), and a goty upgrade thing. So hopefully I turn have the whole kit and caboodle and can go balls deep.

Somewhat disappointingly tho, my BoneX left stick send to have developed a smidge of drift. And my Bone just turned itself off while doing the first ship level. So uh yeah pigeon steps still really...
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    So yes, started playing through H1 on H3. Nailed the prologue X3, and write enjoyed both the freeform and the way it steers you through stuff, all nicely done.

So then got my future license, and started going through Paris. Immediately veered off-track and got lured into a side story which was fun, and successfully got a target into the open.

But then shit hit the fan, as my boobytrap exploded prematurely killing the wrong people. Scenes. Popped the target while fleeing though, so kinda jobs a goodun? That's only half the battle though, and it seems plenty of replayability on each level so I'll probably take my time with it...
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    So H2 disc has arrived, so I can now successfully access all the hitman a man could ever need via H3. So that's kinda neat. And seemingly without the disc any more, though I'm a bit confused in terms of moving it across to an SeX of I ever get one cos downloading the different levels was a bit of a lottery and it seems H3 is using the H1/2 installs directly and I don't really know what's going on. But whatever.

Anyhows, I'm enjoying it! I've done a couple of runs through Paris (once via an external assassination, next time disguised as a modern dropping lights on folk) so that was kinda fun. Now freshly arrived in Italy. Plenty of levels even on the guest game it seems so I'll probably not through it fairly mainline and then go for more level mastery on the ones I've most enjoyed...
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Your autocorrect appears to have successfully assassinated your second paragraph.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    This is now my downstairs gaming, when the missus is hogging the bedroom telly. So, gradual process.

Last night, had me some fun in italy. Fairly mainline approach I suspect -
    Spoiler:

Will revisit perhaps, but gonna crack on to the next venue first off I think... Not even halfway through the main content of the first game yet zomg.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Haven't even dabbled with extra start locations and weapons etc. Plenty of depth available it seems, can see why they're popular.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Truly it is the game of games
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Its just great having all the content in one place. I've been dipping in on a regular basis to tick more challenges off on missions I hadn't played for a while.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yeah suspect that's what I'll do having blasted through the missions once each (which itself will take weeks for me I think, at current rate!)
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Imagine it's even better with speedy loading etc
  • Been through all the levels now and i'm looking forward to going back into Argentina to mess about with the winary. First time through it i just ran about and blasted everyone so it'll fun to try the story missions.

Have done all the challenges on the final level as well. it was neat going through it to get the silent assassin challenge as I'd initially thought you had to go loud at points but they actually give you loads of stealth options to skip encounters.
  • The hitman 2 carryover of content is live on pc now so anyone that was waiting for that can do it. It's done through the ioi website again same as the progress was.

If you don't have the gold edition of 2 I'd suggest picking it up from somewhere like CD keys beforehand as it'll pull that in as well. I paid 8 euros or something for it which is much better than the 100 euros that the access pass is on epic now that the sale has finished.
  • Still enjoying poking away at this. There's a fun elusive target in sapienza that I somehow bungled through. Tried using a concussion duck on one target but it didn't really do anything so I had to run back into the room and blast them then run all the way round the mansion to get away.

Also thought I was nailing Dubai by getting a one minute clear until I looked at the leaderboards. Turns out you can do it in 7 seconds!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!