• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It has not. Cheers, Bobby.

And you will get a Friend Request from me when I find time to switch on my Xbox.

BTW, do you mind if I add your details to the forumite directory?
  • Reading process:

yep

yep

yep

yep

RAILGUN MOTHERFUCKER
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Bah. Access denied at work. What's this about a railgun?
  • No probs at all Yossarian.

Railgun info:

RAILGUN
    DESIGNATION: Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920
    MANUFACTURER: Acheron Security
    The ARC-920 Railgun is a compact-channel linear accelerator that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Ooh, sounds fun.
  • Sounds like a new Spartan Laser, actually. 
  • Funkstain said:

Aaah I'm in the Reach 'tache! Thanks Billy. I knew you wouldn't forget those TRA good times.

Eat my ass cock fag.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • What up homos.

Fuck a duck.  Howsitgoin?

Edit:  And Funkstained too.  Christ.  At this rate, it might inspire me to actually play Halo again...but maybe not.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Vastik
    Show networks
    Twitter
    curiousmachine
    PSN
    Curious__Machine
    Steam
    CuriousMachine
    Wii
    Jammy

Send message
    Aw, those vids are making me pine for some Halo. Been too long since I played! Damned new games getting in the way.
  • im not in the vid :( to be fair ive rarely played with you guys but when i did it was a good laugh
  • I couldn't find any clips of you Djorn, well wanted to put you in there!
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Oh hi guys :)
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Hulka! How're you doing?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Finally looked at the weapons page properly. The railgun does indeed sound like a splaser replacement, but with extra explosions which can only be a good thing.

I also noticed that there's no magnum listed there. I do hope they're not planning to take away my pistol again. 
  • All good mate! THis place feels like home already :) They really could have done with Petey in a few countries to show how a bloodless coup is done!

Oh Billy, awesum!! I didn't even realise you had done a Reach montage as well. Sterling work fella.

• Gremill said:

What up homos.

Fuck a duck.  Howsitgoin?

Edit:  And Funkstained too.  Christ.  At this rate, it might inspire me to actually play Halo again...but maybe not.

All good, not been on live properly in around 8 months or so due to real life happening (3 flat moves in that amount of time have led me to rarely set up the xbox etc), but worry not, looking to buy my own place where I'm going to set up a gaming pad akin to Lester's old flat (ok not quite like that).

PS Petey, what the hell, this forum saves drafts of my posts automatically?  Nice work, beers are on me next time you're in London...you mentioned something about Cheapside a while back, give me a shout when you're there as my office is round t'corner.

• Hulka_T said:

Oh Billy, awesum!! I didn't even realise you had done a Reach montage as well. Sterling work fella.

Haven't seen you in ages chap!  Yep finished it a while back, you had some great clips, totally gung ho stuff makes it a lot of fun with the music :)

Now if only someone could update the OP with them, and everything else that should be in there.... ahem Dan?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yeah, Dan needs to pull his finger out or we may need to start a new Halo thread with an OP that actually gets the love and attention it deserves.
  • no clips from the end of season carnage sessions?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I still have CE: Anniv and would still like to co-op the campaign with someone cool before I flog it or whatever.
  • Hi, I'm 5'7" with GSOH and would love to help you complete the destruction of your Halo.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Petey
    Show networks
    Twitter
    peterhughesdev
    PSN
    windupharlequin
    Steam
    windupharlequin

Send message
    Brooks said:

I still have CE: Anniv and would still like to co-op the campaign with someone cool before I flog it or whatever.

I might pick that up sometime soon, wouldn't mind co-oping the shiny goodness.
    The janitor.
  • Quote system = bucket of maggoty ham

Android sed: "...gaming pad akin to Lester's old flat..."

You mean you too will have stairs, toilet, stove, 200" TV and life-size scale model of masterchief? Lester you gave up the LIFE man.

Plus 3 flat moves in 8 months? There's got to be some juicy gossip there. Or at least we can make some inappropriate comments about your less salubrious habits.

Finally buying a place in London hahahahahahaahaa what are you a banker?
  • Funkstain said:

Quote system = bucket of maggoty ham

Android sed: "...gaming pad akin to Lester's old flat..."

You mean you too will have stairs, toilet, stove, 200" TV and life-size scale model of masterchief? Lester you gave up the LIFE man.

Plus 3 flat moves in 8 months? There's got to be some juicy gossip there. Or at least we can make some inappropriate comments about your less salubrious habits.

Finally buying a place in London hahahahahahaahaa what are you a banker?

OK right... I had a microwave and a bedroom too!

And yeah, I want to hear some made-up stories about Android and he had to keep one step ahead of his prostitutes.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I need to co-op the campaign too. I would want to do it on Legendary, though.

Is it four player co-op? If so, Ledge should be pretty easy.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Is there anyone up for a Legendary run? Now that I've moved, my internet no longer cuts out randomly for no apparent reason so this is actually doable.
  • Are we on this tonight?
  • I'll be on about 10 ish.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I'm queued to join Fenton now, although I may well hop over to L4D at some point.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!