Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Aye. A season or two with man u then he'll be ready to move up to a big club like wolves or summat
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Cool. Wanted to know what a saints fan thought of lemina

Both griezmann and neymar fail to show up for preseason training. Both want a move to Barcelona. Surely Barcelona under ffp cant afford both players in the same transfer window?

I have a, very probably wrong, theory that Liverpool are waiting on Dembele and that we’ll have him if Barca manage to bring in Neymar. That’s about £100 million they’ll recoup. They’ve already bought this summer though, wonder if they’d need to get rid of coutinho too. Seems crazy given the age profiles of the players in question. Having a front 4 of messi, Suarez, Griezmann and Neymar puts them on a brutal clock given neymar and Griezmann are 27 and 28.
    GT: Knight640
  • Lemina is quality. But so was Schneiderlin. My worry isn’t that Lemina is “good enough” to “make a step up”, it’s that Man U will continue being a shambles and will blame it on signings not being good enough.

This is not a problem unique to Man U - see also Liverpool signing “middle table” shite from us and then actually having them be really successful once a decent manager arrives.
  • The mooted £15m seems hugely cut price, even if he's not in your plans for next season.  What's the deal with him not making the pre-season tour?  Fed up with injuries/attitude, or just not the preferred option?

Edit: or 'agitating'
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    India down their two biggest wickets for five runs. Interesting.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    5-3 lollers
  • I think Spurs are almost certainly going to win the league next year. Eriksen is staying, I feel it in my waters.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Are you in that cafe again?
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • What cafe?
  • So Newcastle apparently have approached Fat Sam to return as manager, and he turned them down.
    That pretty much sums up what a shit show it all is.
  • I saw Mark Hughes was linked to the job, that really is getting desperate.
  • If you're after mid table obscurity not really.
  • Following rafa and keeping Newcastle up with little or no investment is a poisoned chalice. Someone will take a sip though.
  • Why don't they follow the recent trend, started by the Mancs and perpetuated by Chelski, of employing previous players who are scarierly out of their depths when it comes to, you know, actually managing.?

Peter Beardsley, come on down!

It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Why don't they follow the recent trend, started by the Mancs and perpetuated by Chelski, of employing previous players who are scarierly out of their depths when it comes to, you know, actually managing.?

It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Reading someone genuinely thinking that the DUP are funding us signing a defender for £4m is one of the better sevcomoments I'll read this season and we've not even started.
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Why don't they follow the recent trend, started by the Mancs and perpetuated by Chelski, of employing previous players who are scarierly out of their depths when it comes to, you know, actually managing.?

Didn’t they already do that with Shearer briefly?
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Why don't they follow the recent trend, started by the Mancs and perpetuated by Chelski, of employing previous players who are scarierly out of their depths when it comes to, you know, actually managing.? Peter Beardsley, come on down!

I'm surprised of all teams a Liverpool fan would be knocking giving former players the job.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yeah, looking at our staff lists we've only one coach who hasn't played for us
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Blocks100 wrote:
    Why don't they follow the recent trend, started by the Mancs and perpetuated by Chelski, of employing previous players who are scarierly out of their depths when it comes to, you know, actually managing.? Peter Beardsley, come on down!
    Didn’t they already do that with Shearer briefly?
    Stephen Taylor, come on down!
    "Lads, I'm not worried about tactics, skill, or good football. You can shove your tika taka and your gegenpress, my only football philosophy is 'put your body on the line'. This week in training, we are going to be literally running through brick walls...and I'm going first. WOOOoooooooooo.....OW!"
  • Taking charge of his hometown team would be the perfect way for Gazza to heroically conquer his many demons.

Gascoigne as manager, Jimmy Nail as assistant, the lads from Lindesfarne in the dugout crackin’ up some stirring Geordie folk-rock anthems, Shearer on the touchline - one bucket full of beans, the other fried chicken, Keegan lovin’ it...
  • The Game buyout makes sense now. Ashley wants Martyn Gibbs for Newcastle.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Blocks100 wrote:
    Why don't they follow the recent trend, started by the Mancs and perpetuated by Chelski, of employing previous players who are scarierly out of their depths when it comes to, you know, actually managing.?

He's too busy getting the poachies on.

• acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Classic victory by Algeria, who I had money on
  • First friendly of the season for the six times European champions Liverpool and we’re stomping all over Tranmere.

Just hand us the title already, and save everyone the hassle of trying to compete against this magnificence.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Clyne comes to us, does fuck all, there's me thinking that even if he doesn't want to join us he might see it as a shop window. Obviously not, a pre-season with 'pool is clearly a better shop window than half season at Dean Court
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Classic victory by Algeria, who I had money on

If we win the ANC in Egypt there will be riots in both countries
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I had to edit that post sharpish cos it initially mocked you lot for losing cos I read the scores wrong. I'm sure you'd have taken that well tho.
  • Nah, Algeria have been underperforming for years. Reckon Tunisia could do it

PS with Egypt out you have to bet on a North African country winning, such is Africa
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Maybe a very North African country like Europe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!