Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Re: Tripps

I think its a fantastic move for him and honestly feel that the lack of English players going abroad and learning is what is holding y'all back from winning a major tournament.
  • I definitely agree with that.
    There aren't enough England players who know the foreign game.
  • Serie A (and this has been said the last few seasons) has potential to be much closer than ever. Inter are gonna have That Conte Bounce that I feel will count for a lot.

Whoever gets Nainggolan from them though is onto a winner. What a player when he wants to be.
  • Trippier was shite.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • His haircut certainly was.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I don't think he could quite cut it at the top level to be honest. @liv
    I know what you mean but I dont think giving him another season would have hurt, he had 3 years left and at 20mil would have been a useful squad player if nothing else. Unless they have a replacement lined up I dont think we have anyone better currently. Like I say though could be KWP is showing promise. Edit: the alternative is Foyth who is an absolute liability.

One of the best players in a world cup semi-final team - couldn't make it at the top level. I'd snap your hand off for Trippier at 20 mill.
  • Nightshift post. Anyone else want to read the story about the deranged rangers fan who stole identities to prove she was in a relationship with someone then after being found out it was a lie, harassed the real couple for years?

One of the most bizarre moments I've seen unfold on Rangers Twitter, which also provided us with this, which is maybe the creepiest video I've seen in a while. That couple there are minor celebs among the support, though more in a fuckin hell that's heavy cringe way. Suppose that's her ST up for grabs now. Saw them at the last old firm game near my seat and fucking shat myself.

People, eh? We are them, apparently. *shudder*
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    I know what you mean but I dont think giving him another season would have hurt, he had 3 years left and at 20mil would have been a useful squad player if nothing else. Unless they have a replacement lined up I dont think we have anyone better currently. Like I say though could be KWP is showing promise. Edit: the alternative is Foyth who is an absolute liability.

One of the best players in a world cup semi-final team - couldn't make it at the top level. I'd snap your hand off for Trippier at 20 mill.

Yeah but even I've had a good game or two mate
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Tbf to Trippier he's done well considering his family are well known locally and are utter fucking scum.
  • Joey Barton has been charged with actual bodily harm. Related to an incident in April in the tunnel after a match. What a tool.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • New HTaFC kit reveal:

800x800-pineapple-hoggy.jpg

Hopefully a massive wind up.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • The fucking fuck?

First Man U's mislaid cum rag and now that? Are people deliberately making awful kits this year?
  • I vote that for the next year we must refer to the udders as Huddersfield Town Sponsored by PADDYPOWER.
  • The Daddy wrote:
    New HTaFC kit reveal: 800x800-pineapple-hoggy.jpg Hopefully a massive wind up.

Our daughter's daughters will adore it.
  • I’ve just had a read of the press release, I think there’s a hint of a joke in here:
    Town’s home kit is constructed in lightweight durable fabrics and executed with great fit, which can withstand the pressures of the modern game whilst creating a wearable uniform for the fan
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    That's definitely a wind up.

Unfortunately Steve Bruce at Newcastle isn't.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    Yeah but even I've had a good game or two mate

Haha. Good point, well made.

Similarly, Saints have let Matt Targett go to Villa, which is also kinda weird, imo. He's young, loved by Saints fans, and looked like he was going to make the left back position his for as long as he wanted it. 14 mill for a 23 year-old left back who got a goal and 3 assists from 16 games last year, who also happens to be really solid defensively. Weird. Gallagher is another one who is gone, although that's not a huge surprise. 

Still, we confirmed Ings on a full-time signing (told Cocko he'd end up with us and not his lot, ages ago), as well as Djenepo and Che Adams, so can't complain too much.
  • What we really need is a sash.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    The Daddy wrote:
    New HTaFC kit reveal: 800x800-pineapple-hoggy.jpg Hopefully a massive wind up.
    Our daughter's daughters will adore it.
    Where's that 'like' button? Nice work. :)
  • -1 for apostrophe placement though.
  • Enjoying the Telegraph live feed of Man U v Leeds, whoever's at the helm seems ever so excited:
    Paul Pogba fancies launching one here. It's a friendly, might as well. Mata is standing next to the free-kick too... and it's PogbaaaaaaAAAAAHAHRRRGHHGGHHGGHGH just wide. Jeeeeeez I thought that was in.
    Bailly has taken a football straight into his special zone and is spending some time on the floor recovering. RIP Bailly's testicles.
  • Meanwhile Newcastle get hammered by wolves, then Sheff Wed release a statement:
    The Club is disappointed to learn via public statement issued by Newcastle United that it has appointed former Sheffield Wednesday staff Steve Bruce, Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence.
    Regardless of the fact that the staff resigned from their positions with the Club on Monday, there remains outstanding legal issues to be resolved between the club and the staff and Newcastle United. The Club is currently considering its position and taking the appropriate legal advice.

No further comment will be made by the Club concerning this matter.
  • YEEEEESSSSSSSSS
    Phil Jones, the man of 1000 faces, puts his head clean through the ball and buries it into the back of the net.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    YEEEEESSSSSSSSS
    Phil Jones, the man of 1000 faces, puts his head clean through the ball and buries it into the back of the net.
    He buried his head into the back of the net?
  • That certainly sounds more plausible
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • West Ham sign Sebastian Haller for £45mil from Frankfurt. Never seen him play, but heard hes a very good striker. Could be a surprise in the premier league this coming season.
  • Tbf to Trippier he's done well considering his family are well known locally and are utter fucking scum.

Details by PM pls

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    They live on the Dickie Bird estate which is basically where all the druggies, scum and cunts are put by the council and left to it.

The stories last summer of an England player's family trashing hotels etc was his family.
  • Definitely some effort going into this hoax:

622-CA51-C-F07-B-45-E3-9-B2-C-43-CC849817-D5.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!