If I could turn back time
  • That seems notionally more interesting than whatever fucking garbage this thread is about.
  • I pick the burniest flame, I heard it owns.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'd have put a grand on Leicester to win last year's league, while the were bottom Christmas the year before
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Not trying to start a flame war but Xbox One has been my only regret. 
    I enjoyed it at first but I think PS4 now and in the future has more that appeals. Hopefully Sea of Thieves can be everything I hope for.

Sell the Bone and buy a PS4 then, you don't owe it anything. I've got my fingers crossed for Sea of Thieves too, could be a blast in a party, but it could easily fail. Rare haven't made anything decent in twenty years or some shit.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I would have bought less broken games. Like Brink, and The Last Guardian.

;)
    Hairlo?
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    'Do you wish to proceed with your purchase of a CD32?'
    [Wii U, Steam, Gamecentre: mannaboy] [Zynga (... with Friends): mannaboy42]
  • I would not have traded in my Dreamcast w/Samba De Amigo for wanting more PS2 games at the time.

None with consoles. Well, maybe that 2DS. I forget I have it.
  • mannaboy wrote:

I had one of those. Vastly underrated. Good little machine that didn't get the games it deserved, just tarted up A1200 titles...
    Mostly an idiot. XBLive: thedarthjim / Twitter: @mrjalco
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Not trying to start a flame war but Xbox One has been my only regret. 
    I enjoyed it at first but I think PS4 now and in the future has more that appeals. Hopefully Sea of Thieves can be everything I hope for.

Where's my Sony alt when I need him?

"I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • davyK wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Jaco wrote:
    The Powerplay Cruiser. eqntlj.jpg
    I can't imagine what inspired them to come up with that name.

Had one of those. It worked with the CPC464 too.

Oh yes! Went through several of those. Amazing joystick.
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Hahaha, I made all the wrong choices, but I'd repeat the gaming ones definitely, despite the 3DO and Jaguar being a bit poo, I was glad I had them and as it meant something a little different from my mates so we'd have some variety when visiting each other

I loved my jag.

I may buy one again. Plus the toilet seat.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Only real regret is neglecting women and ergo sex for four years between the ages of 17 and 21 because gaming.

Aside from that, life has been great.
    Metroid Prime 4 is a reality let that sink in
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    There is one particular day in 1990 when I made a real cunt of myself that I'd rather have over.
  • It seems only fair that you explain why.
    d(O_O)b
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Imma guess he brought down the SKJ.
  • I hope it was a Guinness/Wiggle It karaoke disaster.
    d(O_O)b
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Got drunk in a pub in Hereford on a day out with buddies. Think it was called the Bowling Green. We knew the manager and things went well - we even took over serving at the bar temporarily when a fight broke out and staff had to chuck people out.

Then - for some reason which I will never explain - I got a real nasty head on. Something I hadn't done before , or in the 26 years since. Fell out with my mates and they got a lift home back to Malvern (where I was living at the time) with someone we had met up with.

Had a return train ticket in my pocket but forgot about it and got a fucking taxi back to Malvern. Turned up in the pub I worked in (The Unicorn) and made a cunt of myself there rowing with one or two persons including  a girl I rather liked and had a casual thing going on with. 

Then went home - there was a house party going on. Made a cunt of myself there too and made a scene and screwed the party up .

Probably the only day I'd ever want to take back.

It didn't wreck any friendships thank God, but what a cunt I was that day.
  • I really regret letting my mum take my original Gameboy and extensive game collection to the school she worked in for the kids to play with.
  • I wish I'd played Phantasy Star Online, online.

Other than that, no gaming 'regrets' really. I usually choose the console that fails, but even so, they've all given me hours of enjoyment.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I'm spilling my guts here and you guys are talking about Gameboy and PSO?

sheesh.
  • Sorry :(
  • My life is one big regret.
  • davyK wrote:
    I'm spilling my guts here and you guys are talking about Gameboy and PSO?

sheesh.

It's the British way. The way we deal with awkwardness is to ignore it and pretend it hasn't happened.
    Mostly an idiot. XBLive: thedarthjim / Twitter: @mrjalco
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    I'd have put a grand on Leicester to win last year's league, while the were bottom Christmas the year before

You probably would have ruined it.
  • I would have skipped the 360 and associated rrod nonsense. I would have bought the ps3 after a few price drops. I would have bought more gba games.

No steel battalion. No halo 3 cat hat. No psp. So many purchases I didn't get enjoyment or value out of.
    ........................................................................................|...........
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Jaco wrote:
    mannaboy wrote:
    I had one of those. Vastly underrated. Good little machine that didn't get the games it deserved, just tarted up A1200 titles...

I'm sure it had potential, but with the lack of games and the ones I had were underwhelming, it remains my worst game system purchase by a wide margin.
    [Wii U, Steam, Gamecentre: mannaboy] [Zynga (... with Friends): mannaboy42]
  • Other than that, no gaming 'regrets' really. I usually choose the console that fails, but even so, they've all given me hours of enjoyment.
    That's the thing though. You're supposed to get years of enjoyment.
  • JonB wrote:
    Other than that, no gaming 'regrets' really. I usually choose the console that fails, but even so, they've all given me hours of enjoyment.
    That's the thing though. You're supposed to get years of enjoyment.

I still play Saturn and Dreamcast, so that's decades of enjoyment.
  • I regret reading this.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!