Dreadnought
  • IMG_1713.PNG

PC  |  PS4

Dreadnought puts you in command of massive capital ships for tactical, team-based warfare in space and across the skies of different planets. As a mercenary captain, your motivations are simple: to reap the rewards of battle and build your reputation—and to be fearless doing it.

Armed with earth-shaking weapons and the support of your teammates, you must claim victory by outmaneuvering, outshooting and outclassing the opposing team. Prepare yourself. It's time to take the helm.

I've signed up to the open beta, and just had my first go.  Initial impressions are mixed. It's another game where the devs haven't considered font size issues in the move to console; in the midst of battle, I'm struggling to read what my different weapons are. It might be better once you know what you're doing, but getting to that point is difficult. I'm also not getting much of a sense of damage feedback; in my initial skirmish, my whole ship just blew up on three different occasions, and I hadn't noticed any warning signs. I didn't even realise I was under fire for two of them. I know, I know, git gud etc.

I'll stick at it, though, could be fun.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Ooh, signed up.
  • Your Wiki link is the mobile site.

So this is like round based then? Not a persistent world?
  • Got a beta key but haven't tried it yet but looks good
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!