Minecraft for PC
  • Game of Thrones locations re-created in Minecraft

I can't decide if I like it because it's amazing, or if I dislike it because someone did all that just because they could and had the time to do so.
    I also don't know if I prefer Ghibli World over it or not.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • The live map on that site is pretty cool.
  • I have no knowledge of Game of Thrones, I thought the first image was the island from Myst.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    No demo until the august release. AFAIK you're only allowed 5 minecraft days of play and I don't understand how they'd enforce that on MP so I wouldn't expect an MP part to a demo.

If it does, then that's fucking awesome.

@Dante + crafters, essentially my pit joins on to the natural cave system. It'd be nice to get some kind of directions going on down there. I was thinking with wool somehow, ideas?
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Right, I need to make sticky pistons, which means I need Slimes. Anyone found any?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I might have...I'll drop em in yours if I have.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • After messing around trying to find slimes earlier I ended up playing with a few mods I installed what's my light level and rie's mini map both do what they say on the tin and are quite handy. Anyone else used mods or any thoughts on them?
  • Right, I need to make sticky pistons, which means I need Slimes. Anyone found any?
    I tries to make a slime farm. It doesn't work but I did find some slimes while trying to fix it, so i've dropped 18 slimes in your shack Dante, enjoy.
  • Wow, the new server looks amazing, great work!
    I'm not playing anything atm and the xbox version of this doesn't float my boat so I'd love to jump on board again :-)
  • You're a legend mate!
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    The horrific eyesore atop Dante's shed is an autoloading rail terminus. Bear with me whilst I (try to) pretty it up.
    XBL, iOS, Steam: metagonzo
  • I broke the train track by beanos house and didn't have supplies to fix it. Sorry.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    No worries at all; I need to rethink a lot of it anyway.
  • Server renewal time is the 21st of July, I think; Meta, I've sent you a copy of the invoice, and it's set to autopay through the ClanPay thing.  Do we have a contribution link on the OP?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Indeed yes I'd like to throw some wedge somewhere for this. Even though I am on another minecraft server as well.
  • beano wrote:
    Indeed yes I'd like to throw some wedge somewhere for this. Even though I am on another minecraft server as well.

The OP's got a link; you'll need to quickly sign up for a Multiplay account, then stick in PayPal/card details and it gets fired into the pot.  £20-odd will buy us 3 more months.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Is that 20quid each or shared?
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    Shared; I'm happy to fling in a tenner or whatever is required.
  • Meta, did you get the bill in your email?  Also your email is sending me virus spam things.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I got a message saying did not recognise clanID after registering. I've sent them an email and I'll let you know how I get on.

edit:dblneg
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    My meta account just had a hissy fit, asking me to reset my password due to "unusual activity". I guess that's what's up; apologies for that. I changed my password as it requested so hopefully that'll be an end to whatever was going on.

I did get the bill mail.

I'll pm you my real mail, just in case.
  • No probs.  Just wanted you to have a copy.  Anyway, if a couple of people ClanPay it we'll be fine.

Beano chum, their support is excellent so they won't leave you waiting long.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Well I ended up having my account deleted and reregistering but still got 
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva] [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva]Clan not specified, unknown clan or clan-pay not configured.[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva]If the problem persists, then please contact our support team.[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva] [/font]

I'll give 'em another email.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    I'm getting the same. I'll see what luck beano has and then pop some funds in when it's up and running.
  • Cheers for the smile balls, my mob farm is basically complete now
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Yeah that worked!
  • beano wrote:
    you filthy slag, I feel violated by this.

• beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I know I am such a misogynistic feck.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    I popped some in too so we're on £23 now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!