Let's sort Davie out with a PSVR. Can we 'stretch' to a digital copy of Destiny 2?
‹ Previous123456725
  • So we've sorted DS and Tempy out. Just seen on the wallet pump thread that Davie is having a few problems and can't even afford a copy of Destiny 2.

Not having it.

So, let's see if we Badgers can get together and help him out. Will start small with a copy of Destiny 2 and there are stretch targets available should generosity show it's beautiful face on here.

Davie is a forum legend, going way back and should anyone require help in PS terms, he's normally first to offer.

So, if you're interested, post here and we'll take it from there.

Thanks.

Paypal
    [email protected]
    Let's go exploring....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It should be a switch with a destiny stretch. Let's do this proper. If we can get tempy and yoss and ds consoles then Davie deserves nothing less.

Also switches are better.

LETS DO THIS
  • One would hope, but didn't want to assume everyone would chip in given the time of year.
    Let's go exploring....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    You wanna stick a PayPal Addy in the op so we can send cash?
  • Done.
    Let's go exploring....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Sent!
  • Cheers guys!
    Let's go exploring....
  • Will send when I'm home.

Would also like to throw a shout out to the guys who bought me a PS4. Can't forget those beautiful bastards.
  • I've a spare child I can sell, I'm in.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • I've made a (very small) contribution. Hope it helps.
  • I have zero cash so I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to contribute this time. Not cash, anyway.

As much as it would pain me to buy such complete utter shite, I can sort out a copy of Destiny 2. It will either have to be credit card, CeX vouchers as soon as a preowned copy is available at my local, or I find lots of shit to trade into Game for new copy.

Which console and where is it cheapest anyway?
    "But enough talk. HAVE AT YOU!"
  • Well done on taking on the thread Oli.
    Donation sent.
  • Always happy to help - will send monnies when I arrive at work
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I have zero cash so I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to contribute this time. Not cash, anyway.

As much as it would pain me to buy such complete utter shite, I can sort out a copy of Destiny 2. It will either have to be credit card, CeX vouchers as soon as a preowned copy is available at my local, or I find lots of shit to trade into Game for new copy.

Which console and where is it cheapest anyway?

Davie is a PS4 laddy
  • Davie is a ledge. He has lots going on so if we can cover D2 between us I'd prefer if my contribution was sent to him as cash as he may need the money for other thibgs. Which he might need to be around for D2 to help others as he so often does.
  • My money will be in this coming Saturday. Switch and BOTW should be the goal at least eh.
  • Like Gonz said maybe that's not the most useful thing in the world for Davi, would be keen for his input.
  • Yeah fuck the switch, give him cash and he can buy one of her wants.
  • Sent.  D2 and cash is a pretty good idea as he's so skint.
    You have minecraft?
  • Stretch goal could be the D2 digital edition deluxe or wotevs. Get cdkeys PSN cash on discount with FB 5% off code and send him the codes. That covers a season pass etc. Davie will like that. For the rest, cash will do.
  • Hopefully he'll drop by soon. @digi
  • I can't cash or PayPal but I'm more than happy to get a PSN topup card and throw the code to him or someone who can contact him (to make sure the code works).
  • Christ guys this is a bit too much for me,
    Im an emotional reck or wreck...
    I dont really need anything im just bumbed out a lot just now.

Il get games eventually after moving and i guess a switch when mario kart and switch is like £100 or something.

Yous are such great people though and i do appreciate the sentiment..or thoughts.
    Shit...
    Il come back when iv had a cuppa and a ciggie,
    Cant really process stuff right now.
  • It's ok Davie. The only rule isn't you aren't allowed to say no, because we have already decided.
  • Yeah Davie, I'm happy to give my moneys, especially since I lost my da. Take the money bud, and take time to recover. I couldn't play games for ages, just reminded me of time I could have spent with him. But eventually things return to normal buddy
  • No idea what's happened Davie but all the best. Will chip in at some point.
  • legaldinho wrote:
    Yeah Davie, I'm happy to give my moneys, especially since I lost my da. Take the money bud, and take time to recover. I couldn't play games for ages, just reminded me of time I could have spent with him. But eventually things return to normal buddy

Id be too afraid to take peoples cash, i might just fuck up and buy loads of drink and drugs!
    Definitely do not send me cash! Please.

I Don't have a paypal.
    And my latest relationship im in is looking after money based stuff becouse she knows my past.

Im not sure what to tell yous,
    I dont even trust the post round here iv had multiple things go missing and things come back to me that iv sent multiple times.
    ( iv tried sending bob ratchet and clank back 3 times and its been posted back to me all 3 times, i have it sat here still, il get it to him but definitely not yet)

If i got in the situation of having a damaged switch like tempy did at first i wouldnt know how to deal with it.

Theres probably more deserving folks here than me.

I would however like to change my avatar here to match my facebook and psn if anyone can help or anything?
    I think the actual pic is too big a file size or something .
  • Mate, I will bring it to your door if it comes to it. You're one of the loveliest people on the forum, and I'm not having you not have Destiny 2 at the very least.
‹ Previous123456725

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!