Punching ozno in the fuck - boxing and MMA for girlie men
  • It's on!

I believe it was to avoid the UCL final full stop, not just 'pool being there, which is a lovely cowinkydink.
  • Just re-watched this epic fight. Whittaker is such a badass, fighting through it injured from early in the first round. Think he'll take the fight again in a couple of weeks but Romero is an absolute beast...you never know:

• Whittaker all the way for me. Such a beast.

Anyone see the guy KO himself last night at UFC Utica? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnn.

• Fuuuuuuuck hahahaha
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Heh similar happened way back, some geezer going for a slam and ge dropped the other guys bodyweight onto his own head. Out cold.

That was before all you newbs got into it though bruv knowwhaimean
  • Oh Maynard at the TUF final? Was there m8.
  • Nah, was it on the main card or prelims?

I'm going for Whittaker too, he should still be improving, he's hard as nails, he's beaten Yoel once already and Yoel's only getting older. I'm hoping for a finish this time.

I do think the welterweight interim belt thing is nonsense. It'll be an interesting fight though to see just how good Colby is. I feel like RDA is gonna become the new Barao and drop off a cliff performance wise at some point.

CM Punk is also on the card. I'm kinda rooting for him and I don't know why. It's a bloody good card though.
  • Cupatay wrote:
    I do think the welterweight interim belt thing is nonsense. It'll be an interesting fight though to see just how good Colby is. I feel like RDA is gonna become the new Barao and drop off a cliff performance wise at some point.

I really really really really want Till to smash fuck outta Colby. In fact, any one to do it. Cannot stand that fake.
  • Yoel Romero I do not luhhh you.
  • To save me talking to myself, who else is gonna watch Fury spank some waiter about for a round or two?

Will miss it due to being in work but I doubt I'll miss much. Still good to see him back.

More hype for ufc later. Absolutely stunning card tonight! Let's go!
  • I'd love to watch the other cards. That 21 year old overweight baldy fighting another fattie is the future of fightmans
  • I'll try get a stream. The weigh in was quite jovial. Tyson is heavy, the seven stone he has lost is still evident around the middle. His conditioning has never been tip top but he still looked flabby. Other lad looked pretty trim.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Yoel Romero I do not luhhh you.

Over by .2 lbs, 'Soldier of God' must be disappoint. It should still be a good fight, just with lower stakes and motivations.
  • Mmmmmm hope Bobby Knuckles does it but I really hope MORE that Colby gets smashed silly. I know it's a shtick but fuck me it's annoying and the patter is mince. At least be funny. He's not.
  • Yeah fury looked proper flabby, I wish him all the best though. I might catch the fight.

Colby shtick always reminds me of Biff Tannen, nerd this, wedgie that. It's really low brow cheesy stuff but it's getting him more attention than his resume deserves so you can't blame him for carrying on with it.
  • £2 sefer on points. Why not.
  • Well that was a load of shit.
  • Mmmm. Meh.

Onto actual scraps now.
  • What a card!
    Spoiler:
  • Happy with both decisions to be fair.
  • This is a strange one for me because on the surface I think they were the right decisions but based on the new scoring system which I am some what still trying to understand, you could argue they were both wrong. I watched a Luke Thomas video the other day where he breaks down how fights should be scored. He was basically saying only striking matters in judging unless the striking is judged even then you move onto grappling, aggression and octagon control in that order. Further more one big shot in a round should out weigh 4 minutes of being out struck to a certain degree.
    Spoiler:
  • From the highlights it seemed like a close fight. Whittaker had more volume but Romero had the more significant strikes (dropping him 2/3 times) and came closest to finishing it.

Romero slightly for me, but W broke his hand early on, that surely held him back throughout.
  • Saw this in my YT feed. This is how you take a man's title. MAX AM BEAST X2:

• Yeahhhh cannot wait for Max v T-City. Should be a helluva scrap.
  • Yus indeed, Stipe v Cormier too.

Just hope everyone gets there healthy and makes weight, for a change of pace.

• Too right. Can't wait.

Forgot the Mickey Conlan fight was on BT. That'll do! Excited to finally see him.
  • Max is my boy (except when fighting Connor) but didn't realise Ortega had been through all of this:

• Holloway hospitalised and out of the card this weekend. Fuck.
  • Aw sheeet, muthafuuuka. 

Hope Max is alright. Tis no joke getting (professionally) punched and kicked in the head for a living.
  • I read something mental like he's only 26yo and has had 23 fights. That's crazy. Concussion, and CTE is absolutely no joke. Gutted about the fight being scratched but hope to see him soon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!