Punching ozno in the fuck - boxing and MMA for girlie men
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Excellent series of videos in this channel.  Interesting when one, like me,  doesn't know the finer points of boxing.

Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Mayweather Vs wanna be Tekken character. Made me lol
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Soooooooo many amazing ufc fights coming up. This weekend you've a solid card in Brazil. Next weekend is ADESANYA V ANDERSON SILVA OMGGGGGGGGG THE STUDENT VS THE MASTER

Then we've got a London card featuring the return of Darren Till versus a guy who's probably more OG than the Diaz Bros, Jorge Masvidal. The "No Bullshit" fight both of them calling it. Two absolute scrappers, love it.

Then! Ufc 235! Zabit (future goat imo) v Stephens can only get on the prelims, the main card is that good. Cody Garbrandt looking to get back on track, we'll finally have an answer to *puts on Chael Sonnen voice* "so just how good is Ben Askren?", and two amazing title fights. Woodley v Usman, and Jon Jones v Anthony Smith. Sheeeeeeeeit.

Hot damn. I'm pumped.
  • Soooooooo, who caught Khabib v Dustin at the weekend there? Amazing fight, Khabib showing that damn, he really is that fucking good.

And also, since we're now kinda used to discourse surrounding the animosity between fighters, I'd like to highlight the respect shown between the two throughout, before and after. Dustin's charity, The Good Fight, which helps get water to the pygmy people of Uganda, got a large donation from Khabib this week. Class act.

Back to the fight, here's a great (albeit lengthy) breakdown of Khabib's victory. For those who think this is just mindless violence, Luke Thomas here breaks it down so well, and really shows the genius at work that is Nurmagomedov

Also, here's current middleweight champ Robert Whittaker gushing about him

The man is just brilliant. A master of grappling. We're all just living in his world.

Anyway, this weekend looks good. Cowboy v Gaethje should be a banger.
  • Also (I know I'm just shouting into the ether here) Jorge Masvidal liked my tweet today and it feelsgoodman also also I really love this pic of Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and his son on the scales today
    NqjTaBF.jpg

He's called Danger. No, really.
  • You can't fight with a baby.
  • https://youtu.be/gjbSCEhmjJA

I've seen nearly all of these individually, but this is actually a pretty good history thing for a youtube vid.

Sad, funny, bizarre stuff.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Yeah he's a great channel and that was a very decent vid. Really hope mcdojolife get the funding for their doc too.
  • Gav, how did Jon Jones win?
  • Tai chi?
  • Gav, how did Jon Jones win?

Yeah, I'm a bit yeeeeeesh with it. But, saying that, rd3 was not as clear cut as 1 & 2, so I can just about see how people could award 3 to Jones. Its close, very close. And he easily got 4 & 5, so yeah. Don't agree with it fully, but there's been much worse robberies imo. The judge that went 4-1 Jones needs sacked, though.
  • What's this about the title of the thread..bullying and victimisation itt
  • Facewon wrote:
    https://youtu.be/gjbSCEhmjJA I've seen nearly all of these individually, but this is actually a pretty good history thing for a youtube vid. Sad, funny, bizarre stuff.
    Great vid that. Thanks Face.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Please refer to page 13 where you loved it.
  • Oh yeah. What a post.
  • Fuck I forgot about that guy. He's still on his gofundme scam, must have been 2 years. Uploading crying videos and shaving his head.

https://youtu.be/Mr8AOpXesw4

That man was messed up. Still, it wasn't the most adult thing I've ever done, and that post really records that I enjoyed making him scared of me.
  • Jesus, I am a cunt. I hope his coffee thing works out.
  • I enjoyed this.

I know Fury has said some awful and stupid things but I like him.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • I loosely follow and watch the odd bit of boxing now and again, there's a pre fight interview a few years ago with Fury, I think it was the run up to the Klitschko fight somewhere where he says he says this:

“I’m still as sick as ever, still as depressed as life can be and still don’t really care if I die in any second of the moment. That’s the way I live my life.”

Straight faced to a room of reporters. It made me really sad. After the fight was when he went off the rails. I'm glad to see he looks like he's on an upswing at the moment and doing better for the time being, but I don't get the sense that he's dealt with his problems. That's not to say that I think he should have, everyone has their struggles to go through not everyone gets to a place where they can face their problems down and deal with them. I have tremendous respect for the guy, he's a phenomenal boxer, unorthodox style, interesting to watch, seems like hes got a decent ring IQ as well.

He has said some fucking dumb shit though but I dunno how harshly i wanna hold him to it given the circumstances.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I dunno, I think you can suffer from depression, and be a complete dickwad at the same time.

Can't stand him, hope Wilder sparks him out and then has a match with AJ so AJ can become undisputed champion.
  • It'll be an interesting fight for sure. Wilder best have learned how to hide that right though or Fury is gonna spend the whole fight ducking it again.

Wilder strikes me as equally unpleasant outside the ring, although for different reasons. whaddap domestic battery arrest, etc.

I think the main issue for Wilder is that Fury is a better boxer, Wilder is going to have to try and knock him down early doors so that if he catches him late with another big shot Fury won't be able to get back up (which was since kind of miracle given Wilder's outrageous hitting power), or do him by TKO early doors, not easy though as Fury managed to avoid almost all of Wilder's power shots in the last fight. The longer the fight lasts the more it benefits Fury imo.

If I had to pick I'd prefer AJ vs Fury over AJ vs Wilder as something to watch. No offence Mr. Wilder, pls no punch my face off if lurking here, kthx.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Caveat: Wilder by a fucking kamehameha right hand would still be a great finish to the fight though.
  • I've been watching some UK bare knuckle stuff on youtube recently, was the inevitable conclusion of Britains Hardest Pubs -> Britains Toughest Seaside Resorts -> Blokes fighting in a square of hay bales. It's not particularly great stuff tbh, tinker fights are better I'd say ("will ya shake hands?"). Just need to not watch so much that they get into my algorithm recs.
  • I'm not particularly proud of my viewing habits, ftr.
  • The algorithm guides others to a treasure it cannot possess.
  • Whilst I too can't forget his past, I'd prefer Fury to win over Wilder but also I'd just take a decisive win from either so we can keep the train moving. Then gimme the winner vs AJ.
  • they should have a 3-way fight for the titles!
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I fear fury is gonna get fucked, it's gonna be bad.
  • I fear fury is gonna get fucked, it's gonna be bad.

I reckon Fury is the better boxer, he's just got to avoid that right. Fury to win by 10.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!