Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I wanna be in too.

Was a bit unsure money wise but B says it's ok and I just did some work for a pretty big project. First secret Santa (and I think a first celebrating Christmas with a present)

(I'm not home right now, will send my address later today if I'm still within the deadline)
  • I think this might be our biggest year yet!
  • Been meaning to get in here sooner but...procrastination. 

Had such a big grin from last year's haul (Thank you nexx and the other badgers involved) I'd like to try and please another Santa as much, but you'll get what you're given.  In, if it's not too late.

Quoted for page turn
  • JonB wrote:
    Hello.
    You in?
    Good stuff. And all the other last minuters. More the merrier.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Bunch of bloody teases waiting until last minute. Look at us. Aren’t we fashionably late.
  • Yes all welcome.

Please get your details to me ASAP, I'm just recovering from 3 days in Munich I'll update OP later.
    Can-of-sprite
  • I think this might be our biggest year yet!

Yeah...something like 37 or so peeps. Crazy numbers.
  • Yup 37 people all in.

Thanks for your details all.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Draw tonight.

Heads up if you haven't requested a non overseas badger, but don't think you will be able to manage that task let me know before tonight.

Cheers.
    Can-of-sprite
  • oh im so excited!!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • *crosses fingers*

Let me get hair, let me get hair, let me get hair........

(Reminds me of my pre teen years.......)
  • I have two people on that list I've got my fingers crossed for. However having said that I'll be happy stalking any one of you ;)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I trust that you'll be doing this in the style of the League Cup draws?
  • balls in hats?
  • The quarter-final draw for this season's Carabao Cup has taken place in what was yet another shambles for the EFL.

Farcical scenes saw the draw - scheduled to be live streamed on Twitter at 4pm - eventually take place 90 minutes later, with a pre-recorded video then put out by League Cup sponsors Carabao rather than fans being able to see the draw take place as it happened.

July's first round draw was made in Bangkok and broadcast live on Facebook, but saw the draw crash after only one team had been drawn, while Charlton Athletic were drawn twice.

The second round draw left John Salako - the draw-maker - flummoxed, as matches were drawn and announced the wrong way around, leaving clubs uncertain whether they were home or away.

Round three would then be drawn at 4.15am, much to the disgust of supporters.
  • John Salako sadly can't make it tonight.
    Can-of-sprite
  • kamara?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Skade wrote:
    Draw tonight.

Heads up if you haven't requested a non overseas badger, but don't think you will be able to manage that task let me know before tonight.

Cheers.

Bumping just to make sure people see this.

We have badgers across multiple countries - be they America, continental Europe, Australia, China etc.

Postage costs can be expensive for this, so there’s no shame in saying you’d rather have someone in the U.K.
  • I think I'll need UK only if possible. I won't do it justice if I've got to send something too early.
  • Draw has been made, expect PMs soon.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Yes!

This will be my first Christmas without family (no criss crossing the country!) but also the first with a Secret Santa!

Need to check the other threads, I've no idea how this works.
  • Nina wrote:
    Yes! This will be my first Christmas without family (no criss crossing the country!) but also the first with a Secret Santa! Need to check the other threads, I've no idea how this works.

Everyone buys me presents, and then I have to guess who each one is from.
  • Skade wrote:
    Draw has been made, expect PMs soon.

Should I expect it in PM or AM?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I can't wait!!
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Can I request John Major deliver mine? If Tony Blair does it I'll end up in jail for murder.
  • Can I post some help to whoever gets me? 

1) I bang on about tetris all the time in my posts - note - I have almost every single thing you can possibly buy which is tetris related. Please do not get me anything else or the mrs will kill me. 

2) Although my username is mk related, I barely play mk anymore so same applies for above. 

However, I do love mario/clash royale/pokemon. Did I say Pokemon? :)

edit - i have the pokemon encyclopedia
  • If we're doing rules, the usual stipulation applies for me - nothing edible please, including things you'd assume aren't edible like scented candles or foam ear plugs, unless it's housed within Labrador proof packaging (or doesn't fit through a letterbox - feel free to put more than four candles in if I have to collect it).  Bramble will truffle it out and eat it on the doormat, see. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with, and he absolutely will not stop, ever.
  • This could get silly.
  • I bet I could get you something Tetris related that you don't have, and the Mrs would be happy with.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!