Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I bet I could get you something Tetris related that you don't have, and the Mrs would be happy with.

They do a Tetris vacuum cleaner?
  • Got a feeling that if I get Dante, Workid or mannaboy I'm gonna get sent a full Septic kit.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    If we're doing rules, the usual stipulation applies for me - nothing edible please, including things you'd assume aren't edible like scented candles or foam ear plugs, unless it's housed within Labrador proof packaging (or doesn't fit through a letterbox - feel free to put more than four candles in if I have to collect it).  Bramble will truffle it out and eat it on the doormat, see. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with, and he absolutely will not stop, ever.
    Damn, all those scented candles I would've sent you.
  • JonB wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    If we're doing rules, the usual stipulation applies for me - nothing edible please, including things you'd assume aren't edible like scented candles or foam ear plugs, unless it's housed within Labrador proof packaging (or doesn't fit through a letterbox - feel free to put more than four candles in if I have to collect it).  Bramble will truffle it out and eat it on the doormat, see. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with, and he absolutely will not stop, ever.

I'd like to see Bramble in action. Can you do a reconstruction of how it could go down so we fully get the effect (and video it?)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • JonB wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:

I can still make scented candles from any candles he eats, it just requires more effort.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Can you do a reconstruction of how it could go down so we fully get the effect (and video it?)

I could set up a Brooks Falls style livecam trained on the cat litter tray.
  • I bet I could get you something Tetris related that you don't have, and the Mrs would be happy with.

Lol
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Only just seen this... And I'm too late to request a UK person ain't I? Obviously. No big deal really...

I'm diabetic so keep food down to a minimum please. Although chocolate cookies are always welcome.
    I'm also looking to buy a house next year so if you're stuck for ideas a deposit might be nice.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • mk64 wrote:
    Can I post some help to whoever gets me?  1) I bang on about tetris all the time in my posts - note - I have almost every single thing you can possibly buy which is tetris related. Please do not get me anything else or the mrs will kill me.
    Just remembered I got you something Tetris related last year. One too many?
  • JonB wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    Can I post some help to whoever gets me?  1) I bang on about tetris all the time in my posts - note - I have almost every single thing you can possibly buy which is tetris related. Please do not get me anything else or the mrs will kill me.
    Just remembered I got you something Tetris related last year. One too many?

No, was fine but i did already have it. The mrs has specifically asked since about July that nothing more stuff relating to tetris arrive in the house :)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • If I get MK I’m deffo gonna send a whole box of Tetris tat.
  • LOL
  • Ooh, I have my PM.

Interesting...
  • I don’t have a PM! I’m outraged!

• I have my PM andim quite pleased. Now to don my stalking cap and hide in the bushes
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I don’t have a PM! I’m outraged!

She's on the way, China will take a while to get to.
  • how have I ended up with Player 1?
  • Plornt
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Time to start making the plaster mould for my penis
  • Pm received.

HahahwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhHAHAHAHAHAHA
    MUWWAHHAGAHA
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Time to start making the plaster mould for my penis
    Remember to shave first.
  • JonB wrote:
    Time to start making the plaster mould for my penis
    Remember to shave first.
    JonB wrote:
    Time to start making the plaster mould for my penis
    Remember to shave first.

I wish I read that first.

On the plus side free waxing!
  • I have my PM. If any of you see movement in the bushes outside your flat, it’s not me. Also, that web cam in your toilet has definitely always been there.
  • Andy wrote:
    Also, that web cam in your toilet has definitely always been there.

Jokes aside, I’m genuinely interested in how that would help you when choosing a Christmas present.

“Happy Christmas, it seems like you strain a bit too much at times.”
  • You can see what foods they can't process, so know what to avoid.
  • Oh, actually in the toilet. Got it.
  • i've just bought people cheese
  • mk64 wrote:
    i've just bought people cheese

Cheese made from people?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Cheese obtained from people.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Brieyoncé goes down well on a cracker.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!