Golf Story
  • So I need to feed 10 fish...

I must have fed at least 20 yet I still can't trigger the NPC to complete the mission. He just keeps telling me to feed 10.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • That happened to me, but I can't remember the solution off the top of my head. Pretty sure I wasn't feeding the right fish.
  • I think this has a game breaking bug that I might have stumbled into.

I'm at Oak Manor and have completed the ghosts challenge to complete the nine hole in one courses but it doesn't seem to register as completed.

When I go back to him he just says to do them at my leisure and come back once completed.

Did anyone else have issues with this?
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Yep, sounds like that player had the same problem.

Game can't get fucked if it's bugged.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Did you read t comments there as well? Looked like he solved it by talking to a blue haired kid in stead of the ghost?

I can't remember. Thought I had that problem too so had a quick look through the thread, but it wasn't me but Tin's daughter. Page 3-4 might be helpful if the blue hair girl isn't the solution.
  • So turns out I did them by throwing a ball down with Y then playing, doesn't register them doing that. You have to tee off with the A button.

Thanks for the advice anyway.

Don't think I've got much left, about 2/3's in at a guess.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Just done the murder mystery bit in Tidy Park, really enjoyed that, gave me a bit of a Lucasarts vibe.

The saving in this game is really odd though, as I was in a building I thought saving would have worked, but it didn't and I had to start the whole quest over.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • It could've done with a heftier tidy-up patch for sure.  It's a good game but definitely one that I played with a constant fear of corrupted save data etc.  

This is a good one:

• Finished this today.

Good game overall, although the end felt a bit anti-climatic.

The actual golfing was surprising solid, although it felt a bit easy. I don't think it was down to me being particularly good either, I think there was a fair bit of rubber banding going on. The last tournament for example I won with a score of 0. I get the impression if I got -5 my nearest rival would have got a -4, but as it was he got 0 to.

I did it in 16h 30m which I think was a bit to long for what it is, it became a bit of a slog at one point and I had to have a break from it. I think 12hrs would have been enough.

I've got a few side quests to mop up, I might revisit in the future but I'm done for now.

Not the harsh 5/10 that EDGE gave it imo. I'd give it a CVG 3/5, rounded up to a 7 if its out of 10.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!