Destiny 2 - Developed by Bungie
  • Me and Jog On Son are online later on doing destiny stuff, mostly collecting those targets on Mars.

If y'all end up online for a raid then send us a message!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    I read a post on reddit which sums things up better than me but to paraphrase: In D1, the campaign had a satisfying end that was then expanded upon in the raid and DLC. For example, with Crota you're told as you go along you stop him coming through and wreaking havoc again. This is a Hive god who laid waste to 1000s of guardians (IIRC). However, in the raid you can actually fight him and it is a real challenge to do so. The Vault of Glass is an extension of what is covered as part of the end of the D1 campaign, you stop the Vex but haven't killed a big bad because that clearly needs more than one little guardian. 

In D2, the campaign finishes with you just shooting the boss a bunch/using a super... and that's it. The raid has nothing to do with it and barely introduces a new boss except through an adventure mission which you could miss. It isn't as satisfying, you're being told that this enemy is the most dangerous we have faced yet but doesn't need more than one guardian popping them a few times. 

I won't go into the Warmind campaign because spoilers, but it is a bit ridiculous and there is a real disconnect between the words being spoken and then the actions taken.

The end of D2 is different to the others you mention though. In Destiny 2, you don't beat Gaul. The Traveller does. It's not one Guardian popping him, it's this thing of immense power that lay dormant throughout the entirety of D1. Post game, Zavala openly wonders what would have happened if the Traveller hadn't woken.
  • Destiny chaps, anyone up for anything? Happy to play whatever, join your campaign, run stikes, nightfalls, fail to do escalation protocol, whatever.
  • We’re trying to play a raid but failing miserably
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I don’t know if we have a space but if we do you’re welcome to join in
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    How many you got Wooks?
  • None so far! I can’t even get the damn game to let me set up a party
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Holler at me if you get online and find space.
  • I'm sure you can one man it.
  • Didn't realise his middle name was 'Lord Griff'.
  • Destiny chaps, anyone up for anything? Happy to play whatever, join your campaign, run stikes, nightfalls, fail to do escalation protocol, whatever.

If your on your own theres one space in this raid im in at callus.

Edit: just saw you with Zinthos.
    Il come join yous when we are done.
  • Doing Heroic strikes, message me if I'm in one
  • We’re trying to play a raid but failing miserably

Aye sorry for not being able to join! Was in the middle of a heroic strike and by the time it was finished was too late for raiding for me. Happy to give it a go but probs need to start 9
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Any Badgers wanna do private crucible games? 2v 2 could work. Xbox or PS4.
  • Update available on ps4.
  • legaldinho wrote:
    Any Badgers wanna do private crucible games? 2v 2 could work. Xbox or PS4.

I can't anymore. Unfortunately the painkillers have completely screwed my already aged reactions. I've got built in lag.

• Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    You'd still be able to carry Gonz.

Sorry to hear this though Mos. Hope you're getting your gaming fix elsewhere.
  • legaldinho wrote:
    Any Badgers wanna do private crucible games? 2v 2 could work. Xbox or PS4.

I can't anymore. Unfortunately the painkillers have completely screwed my already aged reactions. I've got built in lag.

You'll still own Dante

• You're just bitter that I have a better win ratio.
  • You'd still be able to carry Gonz.

Sorry to hear this though Mos. Hope you're getting your gaming fix elsewhere.

Thanks man, attack patterns I can still fortunately manage, so loving GoW.

• Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Been getting on well with Crucible but I dunno, something just feels off. I get bored after 4 or 5 matches. Still though, enjoying plaguing the casual playlist.

DdQ3TNPW4AE-QHO.jpg:large
  • legaldinho wrote:
    Lol, do you fuck

53% to 52%. Touch me.
  • But you play vs retards with zero skill on control. I 99% solo queue competitive, at least 2/3 of my matches are against 3 or 4 stacks.

Why don't you organise a private match? I'll take you and zinthos on, and fucking merk you both then sweep emote, numpty.
  • That's exactly what someone with a worse win ratio would say.
  • I have a 100% win ratio on my usa account after 1 game! ;)
  • Warmind done - feels very short indeed, but it moves along nicely enough and I only had to stop to grind levels once. Also saw lots of secrets / hints at stuff for later, some i’m gonna explore. Overall, it’s not a great expansion, but I’ve already got my money’s worth, so it’s fine.
  • I’m enjoying the post-campaign warmind stuff quite a lot, plenty of missions and things to find / do. Very grindy, which isn’t really my bag, but I’m not struggling to find motivation.
  • Is anyone interested in swapping a PS4 for a s slim? My slim has caused nowt but headaches since I bought it to replace my launch PS4. For a start, it's usb can't power USB hubs when power is in high use or something, so my usb hub switches off. Now I have my Xbox one to power the hub at all times, my pad sometimes becomes a Xbox bad, meaning all inputs on destiny are dead and so am I. Then, in last few days, I've had it happen four or five times a game, on rapid input, (especially supers) my "input's freezes so end up walking forward, turning around like a nutter and so on. It's infuriating, my cronusmax has essentially died on me several times a match. Ruined destiny. Gonna get new digs, but if that doesn't work, I'm going to going back to the old model PS4 when things worked fine.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Crucible players are getting a PTR. Great news for that side of the community. Hopefully this will help them balance the PvE side a bit better too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!