Destiny 2 - Developed by Bungie
  • Ha thanks Dante! Will have to log in and dismantle everything...
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    digi wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    I wonder if I stopped playing StS how long it would take to get from about 310 light (I think?). What’s the cap now?

Err ok :-D
  • b0r1s wrote:
    digi wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    I wonder if I stopped playing StS how long it would take to get from about 310 light (I think?). What’s the cap now?

Err ok :-D

Doesn't take long and there's always a couple of us around to help.
    :)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers Davie. Guessing I’d have to get Forsaken. May take a look again next week.
  • Show networks
    PSN
    Prankster
    Steam
    Prankster

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:

1/2 weeks if you have 3 chars , 2/3 if just the one
  • b0r1s wrote:

There are boosts available to catch players up. Given that youve missed a huge amount of content as well, you'd catch up without even realising it.

I do highly recommend Forsaken to anyone who hasnt got it. Annual pass, possibly not unless there is a deal.
  • Actually, the annual pass appears to be 11.99 now, in which case I definately now recommend it.
  • Whoa £11.99 no brainer, I don’t have Forsaken. 

I also don’t have time, but fuck it. Would love to play the DLC.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Actually, the annual pass appears to be 11.99 now, in which case I definitely now recommend it.

Opulence has been the best part of the Annual Pass in my opinion. The Menagerie is a great way to get loot.
  • Actually hang fire. It looks like they have bundled the Annual Pass into everything else. I got the impression that hadn't been, but judging from this, it appears to be.

Includes:

- Destiny 2
    - Exp. I: Curse of Osiris
    - Exp. II: Warmind
    - Destiny 2: Forsaken
    - Forsaken Annual Pass*
    - Awoken Legend Set
    - Cayde's Exotic Stash
    - Level 30 Character Boost

CAYDE'S EXOTIC STASH

- Ace of Spades Exotic Ornament
    - Exotic Ship
    - Exotic Emote
    - Cayde-6 Armour Shaders

AWOKEN LEGEND SET

- Legendary Bow Ornament
    - Emblem
    - Ghost Shell
    So, if you don't own Forsaken, you can just buy that one I linked, and you will then have everything in the game. If you do own Forsaken, but didn't buy the Annual pass, you can get that here for £11.99.
  • Ugh £34.99, nah. Thanks for looking up and telling me.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Actually, the annual pass appears to be 11.99 now, in which case I definately now recommend it.

So, do I just buy this and not Forsaken? Bear in mind I've only bought vanilla Destiny 2.

Ignore me Dante. I've read you post properly. So I need to buy the complete collection for £35. OK.
  • No.

These are all the things for Destiny, in order of release. Each one requires the previous one.

s-l300.jpg

zIDqyLX.png

muefeqjkkngjaet4m5qf.jpg

41hcfZYJDfL.jpg

5bf461d2ae653a66b4560c53

If the only thing out of that you are missing is the last one, then you can buy the last one for £11.99. If you are missing anything Forsaken or before, you can buy the Destiny 2: Forsaken - Complete Collection for £34.99. 

This is the same cost as Forsaken was on it's own, but now it has every single Destiny thing in it.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers Dante

I've found the Complete Collection on Disc on Amazon for £18, which includes:

Expansion 1
    Expansion 2
    Forsaken
    Cayde's Stash

Then get Annual Pass for £11.99 seems a good deal
  • You can also get £35 PSN from CD Keys for £30 if you prefer the base game digitally rather than disc.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ha, just as I plan to buy Forsaken the servers are down for 12 hours for cross play implementation.
  • Cross save ;)

We still don't want to play with the others ;)

Caught up with Stormy and Scant last night on the grind. Just about up to 740 now.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Was good fun, as always.  Should be Menagerie ready next week, looking forward to it!
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Chest farm is getting patched on the 7th of July so get those drops while you can!
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Chest farm is getting patched on the 7th of July so get those drops while you can!

9th of June reset I thought?
    Can-of-sprite
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    So launched Destiny 2 today. 349 power so better than I thought. Don’t have a clue what I’m doing. What is Gambit? What is Gambit Prime? Sounds suspiciously like a tax avoidance scheme.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    So launched Destiny 2 today. 349 power so better than I thought. Don’t have a clue what I’m doing. What is Gambit? What is Gambit Prime? Sounds suspiciously like a tax avoidance scheme.

Gambit is a pve-vp.

You'll be in a team of 4 against another team of 4 and have to kill quick.
    Everything you kill drops motes that can be banked.
    Banking motes sends a taken enemy to the other 4 players against you who are doing the same thing.
    Bank 75 motes to unlock boss.
    Kill boss to win.

Every 25 motes banked allows you to invade the other team and try to kill them to make them drop there motes and slowing there progress.

Once boss is up other team can invade at short intervals indefinitely and kills on guardians heals the boss.

First team to kill boss wins.
    Best of 3.
  • I'd rattle through the campaigns, should unlock everything you need.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    So back into this. The shooty shooty is still great fun. Just worked through Warmind and am mopping up adventures and quests.

Seems a lot has changed and I’m not 100% sure what I’m doing with stuff. Haven’t a clue what’s a good gun armour etc. Assume exotics are still important. Does Xur still sell stuff?

I’ll be running some strikes Friday night if anyone fancies helping out.
  • Rave pointed out that the first quest from the new season will give you a bunch of 690 gear, so if you've not done that, do that.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers but guessing the Power Level will be quite high. I’m about 360 at the moment. Was going to jump into Forsaken campaign next.
  • Nope, you just bugger about on Nessus.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ahh ok. Will look tonight. Thanks.
  • I'm only ever playing this if cinty starts playing again. That's why I offered to do his CRB thing, I was gonna fake that he was a pederast so he's stuck at home playing pending deportation
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!