myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Oh it works if I didn't follow the link but just went to the clan tab in the app.

I'm not sure if I can do this Saturday though, have to see if there will be any plans first.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Says I need a psn character, but takes me to right spots through browser or app.

This is actually useful information.
    Nina wrote:
    Oh it works if I didn't follow the link but just went to the clan tab in the app. I'm not sure if I can do this Saturday though, have to see if there will be any plans first.

Awesome. Right, I think this is the best way to try and arrange raids. It seems like I have managed to set it so only clan members can see it.
  • Nina wrote:
    I had to go to work tonight but tomorrow I'll try and stay up late so I can catch Nina and Cinty. I saw you guys on the other night but it was 2am after I watched a movie and I was dead.
    Oh no, I hope you didn't wait too long as we weren't gonna play today. Let me know whenever you can come online and I'll wake up a bit earlier.
    I think I'm catching Cinty around 10pm China, which is still after midnight for you, isn't it?

Did you change your psn to DrPistolSomething? Saw you online last night but couldn't get on because B was showing me Jeep's going offroad videos. He wants to sell the car and get a Jeep, which is way more impractical and non economical than a car, but I've wanted a Jeep from US day 1 so I'm not gonna hold him back.

Yeah I changed to DrPistolShrimpMD. I needed a less silly name. :P

I'm sure I'll catch you soon. It's got its hooks in again
  • I can join that Dante but probably can't play at that time
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Ah I thought that was you, but couldn't see the previous user name in your profile.
  • @Nina - honestly I’d hold off from raiding right now while you get used to mechanics, jumping etc. That’s not jumping in at the deep end so much as jumping into a whirlpool. I’d give yourself another week or at least until you feel ok with quick shooting, jumping and class abilities etc.

If you wanna raid, I’d be more than happy to join. I just think you’re better off with some other activities under your belt first.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Pff, I jump like a pro. Just sometimes in a downward direction.

I was just trying to see if the thing Dante was trying worked, very small chance of me being around this Saturday anyway.
  • You do jump like a pro, that’s true.
    Spoiler:
  • Since last playing Destiny I've somehow become quite good at crucible. Must have been all the non-shooters I was playing.
    I've consistently been top 2 in the last games I've played. Even got a 10 kills in one life triumph.

Feels good man
  • Powerful Shabgram

I managed the 10 kills one in IB when going for Fusion kills
  • Is the consensus that I should just grind out IB to up my power level? rather than doing other stuff?

Not sure what the best use of time is but I'm guessing I get drops at the end of every match?

Been a while since I did banana.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I think the consensus is do whatever is fun, unless you’re interested in MAX EFFICIENCY GRINDING.

I usually do bounties (plus Calus discount things) when I first log on and wait for peeps to be about. Then I’ll grab some strike stuff or crucible bounties depending on the group or activity. Then I’ll have long-going quests ticking off in the background.
  • If you like Crucible sure. If not do whatever is fun. Pre 900 anything levels you up.

I really like Crucible, and Banner in particular so I'm always up for it. I'll be on in a bit when Ive finished dying my hair, can do PS4 or Bone depending on who is about.
  • IB definitely felt like it levelled my season pass faster than anything else i’ve done
  • It's also one of the few sources of those sweet enhanced armour mods.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    MattyJ wrote:
    Is the consensus that I should just grind out IB to up my power level? rather than doing other stuff? Not sure what the best use of time is but I'm guessing I get drops at the end of every match? Been a while since I did banana.

I did it in one sitting last night. Compared to last seasons Iron Banner quest-line this is much easier. Plus you get pinnacle rewards from the bounties as well as Valor rank ups (it's double Valor this week) and enhanced mods from the armor so yeah, I'd do Iron Banner :P
  • Vex Offensive is nice.

I like that it sharts out purples on repeat.

Just at point where I'm going I could do with more shards.

Certainly see what folks mean by challenge though. Even with randoms, you can pretty easily run through. Still, they do a good job of forcing a little teamwork light on randoms without breaking things, as per usual.

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Smashed banana last night for a while and ended up really enjoying it. Think I was rusty when I first went into it but warmed up and it was good fun.

Got some great drops and I'm now over 900. I've nearly done all of the bounties as well, although it's annoying I have to do that special quest before I can turn materials into Saladin.
  • It doesn't take long, but warning the last step is bugged. It asks for grenade launcher kills, but you need SMG kills instead.
  • It doesn't take long, but warning the last step is bugged. It asks for grenade launcher kills, but you need SMG kills instead.

Ahh cool thanks. Will keep in mind!
  • Might be in around half 3/4ish on Bone if anyone wants to shoot about
  • All good mate! I'll always have fifa ;)

I think it's been fixed. Mine said sub

I think it's been fixed. Mine said sub

It says sub now.
  • Ah, they've updated that step to auto complete, so looks like you'll never actually see it.
  • Ah, they've updated that step to auto complete, so looks like you'll never actually see it.

Really, last part was defo SMG kills.
    I know because I had to get 15 and got 14 in next round.
    Meaning I needed a full round again for one measly kill.
  • Yeah, the bugged step is supposed to be GL kills, but for some reason required SMG kills to advance. There is also a separate step that requires SMG kills, and this does display correctly.
  • I don't get on with Crucible and haven't stepped foot in PvP since Shadowkeep launched, but Iron Banner's pinnacle gear and enhanced mods tempted me in last night.

Blasted through the quest in a single session while solo queuing, and against all odds - I had fun. Not coming up against a single 5 or 6 stack definitely helped, a long overdue matchmaking change for the better right there.

And cheers Skade for the Nightmare Hunts later on, the powerful gear from that, the primes that dropped, an artifact bump, and the IB stuff took me from 926 to 936 in one night. Good stuff.
  • I don't get on with Crucible and haven't stepped foot in PvP since Shadowkeep launched, but Iron Banner's pinnacle gear and enhanced mods tempted me in last night.

Blasted through the quest in a single session while solo queuing, and against all odds - I had fun. Not coming up against a single 5 or 6 stack definitely helped, a long overdue matchmaking change for the better right there.

And cheers Skade for the Nightmare Hunts later on, the powerful gear from that, the primes that dropped, an artifact bump, and the IB stuff took me from 926 to 936 in one night. Good stuff.

Finished off Banana this morning, refreshing to see so many different guns in use (fuck jotunn though). Loads of newberries on making me look good at pvp.
    Can-of-sprite

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!