Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - May 29th
  • SF III came out when Alpha 2 was still hugely popular in arcades.

Although it looked great, it simply wasn't as fun to play as A2, and had a tiny roster.

It made so little money in our arcade, they took out the board, replacing it with another A2 one.
  • A few people in my office like A3, I think because it's the most anime of the series and they all fap for that stuff. Still, as an older I get to just declare we're playing 3s and that's that. It's winning them over, many people comment on the animation. It's also pretty funny watching people whose first fighter was dbfz struggle to fuck to get moves out.
  • Anyone for games later/tomorrow? Looking for 3s specifically, PS4, if that makes a difference.
  •  It's also pretty funny watching people whose first fighter was dbfz struggle to fuck to get moves out.

I'd struggle with DBFZ instead, too much too fast.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Anyone for games later/tomorrow? Looking for 3s specifically, PS4, if that makes a difference.
    @nick_md What's your PSN ID? If you're on my friend list I can keep an eye out.
  • Anyone want games now?
    Add me on PSN: Spaced_Harrier
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • The jank matchmaking is putting me off this now. One go, an absolute novice that can't block. Next go, a blackbelt robot that has seen all your shit so many times.

Give me some options, videogame. Fucks alive.
  • Anyone aware of a cheaper alternative to a Brook adapter?
    I want to get this on xbone but don't want to buy another arcade stick. I'm not playing on a pad.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    I miss Alpha 2 so much... Still won't buy this though.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • MoesTavern wrote:
    Anyone aware of a cheaper alternative to a Brook adapter? I want to get this on xbone but don't want to buy another arcade stick. I'm not playing on a pad.

Brook adapters are by far the best on the market, and their after sales support is excellent. Another huge plus to using one.
  • I’m always impressed by Makato’s animation in 3s.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Ah Fightman's, there was a time. Much nostalgia. Get hype!
  • Finally, got a good connection on a ranked Hyper match. 3 fights against the same player, all Ken vs Ken. Then found another opponent - slow as fuck. Another Ken vs Ken, but quit out after the first match.

Anyway, I won them all at least.

Edit: And now another 3 matches with a good connection. Ken vs Ryu. Won 2-1 this time.

It's actually working!!!
  • My connections have generally been good on Hyper Fighting.

Don't agree with them penalising you for quitting out on a laggy character select screen.
  • Don't agree with them penalising you for quitting out on a laggy character select screen.
    How does it penalise you?

• Not sure what the penalty is. Know it happened to kneecap, so maybe he could explain.
  • Hmm. Seems like it's a penalty for repeated disconnects. I may have done 1 or 2 in ranked matches and not had issues.
  • Reckon I'll have to go for the Hori d-pad joycon. This game is just not do-able in portable mode. Even low blocks become a problem.
    SFV - reddave360
  • It removed 60 belt points from me.
    Dropped me from around 100th in world to 180 maybe.

I think I did it twice so I might have lost 120 total.

Its not a big deal but I was enjoying my climb, I just dont want to play matches that lag on the decking character select screen.

Laggy games feel exactly like Kaillera.

I played a lobby last night with an Irish guy... I could not play 3rd strike! I play it offline on ps3 a lot and can't adjust. Felt spongy.

ST was better, but its the game I've focused on so I guess my timing adjusted.

I'd be up for a lobby tonight.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Loving 3s atm, top dog in the office, loving it. Chiefing things with a dry Chun but got a pocket Kenneth and necro for when things get too bait. Loving it, watching 3s vids at home, listening to sf osts, reading faqs, playing 3s. Just wish I had someone to play with of similar level every day at home. Loving it m8.
  • Reminds me of 2005 and being a qa tester at Sega, everyone played 3s without fail, was the #1 game every break and lunch. Mad ting.
  • Sad thing is I can't really be fucked playing online, couch or nothing. Online is the antithesis of fightmans for me.
  • No dispute there. Always at the back of mind is the dread of lag ruining some microsecond of decision-make and action. It's not right.
  • Lag is Lag and effects any top game at the top level. Usually effects both players though so just play as you would and know you'd be ranked higher if you were playing offline.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I’m really pissed off at the Switch digital pricing.

I bought it anyway...

x
  • mk64 wrote:
    Lag is Lag and effects any top game at the top level. Usually effects both players though so just play as you would and know you'd be ranked higher if you were playing offline.

I don't want either of us bothered by lag. It's just not right.
  • It's the photons I blame.

Really would love to get a lobby on this with some of you guys Mics on, Beers cold, Cocks out!
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • I don't want any of us to be bothered by cock.
  • I don't think I've seen anyone on my list playing this since I got it. Would be nice at least once to organise something.

Problem for me is obviously timing. I'm only really available late afternoon or early evening.

Anyway, I'm up to 13 wins on Hyper ranking matches now. Thinking I'll stop at 30.
  • Sigh, now there's something wrong with the leaderboard.

Went from played 18 won 13 to won 14 for no reason. Then should've shown played 23 won 18 but showed played 23 won 14, and has now updated to played 30 won 17. I have not played 30 games.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!