Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    never sully the name of gwent
  • Gwent is so popular it has its own game!
  • Don't see this amazing == 'LIFE' game (according to DS!) on either of your lists tho.

Anyways, I'm bored so a list without thinking too deeply on it:

Bloodborne
    Persona 4 Golden
    Persona 5
    Ori 
    Ass of the Creed: Origins
    Dirt Rally
    Driveclub
    BattleField 1
    Dark Souls 3
    Danganronpa
  • Dirt Rally is £8ish at the mo.  I might treat myself.  How tough is it to progress with moderate driving skills?
  • I keep looking at that £11 VR option for that. Things being easy if you're not that good would be a tick in it's favour.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Dirt Rally is £8ish at the mo.  I might treat myself.  How tough is it to progress with moderate driving skills?

I found it a bit tough at the outset. Once you get a feel for the handling, different surfaces and corner types it becomes more of a head game (in my exp) i.e. maintaining concentration levels and holding one's nerve.

Amazing feeling when I finally strung together enough back to back good times on concurrent stages to win my first championship. 

I didn't look into its driving assists, there's likely some settings you can tweak to make it more accessible if needed.
  • Cheers, holding my nerve is something I'm terrible at in driving games with long courses.  Stuff like Trackmania is my usual thing.  Will take a look at some vids, haven't bought a rally game since the 90s.
  • Technically it's the best rally game ever made, but every stage always feels like a speed run to me. It's very intense, stressful but immensely satisfying!
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Hmm... Thought I'd have trouble picking ten is definitely want in, but I'm actually having trouble narrowing my list down. Prospects so far:

Just Cause 3
    Life is Strange
    Oxenfree
    Last Day of June
    Mario Odyssey
    Breath of the Wild
    Edith Finch
    Speedrunners
    Fallout 4
    Mirror's Edge
    Skyrim VR
    Superhot VR
    SteamWorld Dig 1&2
    Spider-Man?
    Beat Saber?
  • Wait, was Gone Home this generation?

Oh, shit, there's Mordor, too.

This is never going to work.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!