Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Urgh...
    Get schwifty.
  • I'm sorry Davie, I'm afraid we only make Kirby games. 
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm FLOUNCING FROM THE FORUM (until about 7pm today because I accidentally opened the Endgame spoilers thread by mistake and am afraid I'll do it again).
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I’ve done that twice now but realised before I read anything.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Kinnect is the future though but they released it way too early. Now you can just connect it to an Amazon Alexa but it obviously doesn't have the gesture thing. If you want to try it it's quite easy since MS enabled it.

Edited to change vid. That other guy was a bit much.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • I just think that the market has caught up and voice assistants will be baked in on the next gen of hardware. Even if it’s not by built-in mics and instead just networking nicely with external Echo dots, Home pods, Ikea/Sonos kit. etc.
  • I remember thinking how horrible the future might be after reading 1984 when I was a lad. That screen, always watching. Now we're buying the tech with hard earned cash and much enthusiasm.
  • poprock wrote:
    I just think that the market has caught up and voice assistants will be baked in on the next gen of hardware. Even if it’s not by built-in mics and instead just networking nicely with external Echo dots, Home pods, Ikea/Sonos kit. etc.

Conversely, this tech will prevent people from playing their consoles/second screens from the toilet after alexa orders four copies of Dookie.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    digi wrote:
    See we’re all in here joking and laughing about previous misdemeanours but I’m telling you now that at some point nearer launch this thread will not be a place so full of fun and frolics. Some of us will keep out but others just won’t. Be. Able. To. Helpthemselves... Just watch.
    It's all in good fun and debate. I think the ones who took it all too seriously are long gone from here. Vast majority here have high levels of respect and care for there brethren.

Hheeeerrrrroooo!!??!
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Sure. Bring back Kinect and voice controls. Having Cortana as a voice controlled assistant in HaloX might be trippy.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    PS5 isn't releasing in this fiscal year.
  • It works amazingly in Elite Dangerous. Especially with the goggles on.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    hunk wrote:
    Sure. Bring back Kinect and voice controls. Having Cortana as a voice controlled assistant in HaloX might be trippy.

Fingers crossed for Cortana using Cortana.
  • Inception-tastic!

Also; AMD is not ready until 2020.
  • Where have you heard that hunk? They will be releasing some 7nm CPUs for the desktop pretty soon..
  • I'm ready if AMD is ready!
  • Good, because it looks like the next gen (of Ryzen CPUs) will be getting a release in a little over a month. 7nm chips have been out in the wild for a while now in the form of engineering samples, and it's looking like they've got the silicon revised pretty well now. Don't know how far along they'll be with the console SOC's, but I wouldnt be surprised if they've entered into large scale production of them by now.
  • Àye, wouldn't surprise me if AMD is testdriving Ryzen-Zen2 (navi) setups in the wild in secret like DF was reporting. Looking forward to it, this apu combo might be a gamechanger for gaming in general (not just consoles).
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    PS5 has SPECIAL SAUCE, shove that up your CHUFF Xbox gamers!!!111
  • Is special sauce better than secret sauce?
  • Microsoft will be playing ketchup.
  • This thread is gonna get spicy
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • https://www.t3.com/news/ps5-tip-off-reveals-consoles-insane-power-as-sony-meeting-infiltrated
    "8 core Zen 2, clocked at 3.2Ghz.

Custom Navi GPU, 56CU, 1.8Ghz, 12.9TF. RT is hardware based, co engineered by AMD and Sony. (They believe the RT hardware is the basis for the rumour that Navi was built for Sony)

24GB RAM (Type or bandwidth wasn't mentioned)

Custom embedded Solid State solution paired with HDD."
  • Not sure why console people ever get such a boner over specs
    Consoles have always been a balance of performance and price. If you want to go power mad buy a PC. Whatever the PS5 is it will have to cost around £500 and is limited by that.

The exceptions are those that do something different, normally Nintendo.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Not sure why console people ever get such a boner over specs
    Consoles have always been a balance of performance and price. If you want to go power mad buy a PC. Whatever the PS5 is it will have to cost around £500 and is limited by that.

The exceptions are those that do something different, normally Nintendo.

I don't get a Boner over specs pal.

I'd rather see improvements in a.i. And making world's feel more congested were appropriate, less repeating lines of dialogue etc in rpgs and so forth.

Graphics are great and all but I'd like if no artist were ever held back by his tools and we always got the vision they aimed for more.

I'm still really impressed with a lot of what's been done this gen like little incidental animations and the atmosphere of some games.
    Heck planetside 2 just got updated and is six years old and is great again like playing it for the first time a little.

Then there's vr wich I love.

Also I'd love a pc but I'm shit at anything that's on a pc by my nature and my favourite games aren't on there.
    (I'm super excited to try the Stanley parable on console)

• acemuzzy wrote:

That quote would indicate a sizable shift in terms of power. What would be an equivilant pc spec I wonder? And I wonder is there a gap in power that could mean one machine has a noticeable advantage. I know ps4 had the advantage this gen but was there a 3rd party game which clearly showed that?

SFV - reddave360
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Whichever has wireless VR gets my lolly and therefore the winner.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • And which will let me play for random 15 minute intervals when in the car park with the kids asleep in the back or whilst waiting for the wife outside Tesco? Which will boot up in a handheld format with no loading times or updates to sit through?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!