adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Just a reminder that the Wii Shop Channel is closing its doors for new purchases at the end of the month so if you have any points left (you can't obtain points any more) you need to spend them immediately.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • i've got physical game scratchy things, can I still use them on the wiiu? if so how?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I thought the game vouchers with the scratch off area were for Club Nintendo stars (at least that's what they were called on GC and Wii) You might be able to claim shop points of those but if that option is available you would need a lot of stars/credit for that.  You do it through the Nintendo website.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • mk64 wrote:
    i've got physical game scratchy things, can I still use them on the wiiu? if so how?

If its got Wii/DSi written on it they're worthless, if its Wii U/3DS branded they're good.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!