Ain't nobody got time for these (unfortunately)
‹ Previous12
  • Current gen games you like the look of but know, realistically, that you won't have time to play.  Or would have the time (and inclination) to play if you weren't prioritising other games instead.  A soft pass, if you will.  

For example if we weren't inundated with games on a monthly basis I would've picked up Middle-Earth: Shadow of War by now, and would've at least tried Mafia 3 on PS+.  I think I'll concede defeat on NieR Automata too.
  • Currently Mario Odyssey. I may get around to it but so far it's not even on my pile of shame list 

I'll never buy a GTA again either. 4 was too big for me, 5 would just take over my life.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Just about everything.
  • Valkriya Chronicles on Switch. Helluva price currently in the sale but I just won't have the time for it. Shame.
  • Just about everything.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Everything
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    More or less everything but Apex in particular. I did the tutorial bit and I have a feeling that's about it for me.
  • Valkriya Chronicles on Switch. Helluva price currently in the sale but I just won't have the time for it. Shame.

There's no helping some people.
    Spoiler:
  • Just about everything.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I don't have time to go back much at all now. I'm struggling to find time for Zelda, despite how great it is. I tend to only put it on if I know I've got a solid couple of hours to play.

I have Mutant Year Zero and Monster Boy on my wishlist, to be bought 'when cheap', but it's unlikely I'll actually bother. I'm already going to have to fit Resi 2 in somewhere and Sekiro is up in a few weeks. 

I've also nearly bought a Valkyria Chronicles game a few times in sales, but it just doesn't seem quite special enough to be worth the time investment.

Funny thing is it was only last year that I was saying there wasn't much left that I wanted to play. Since then the release schedules have gone crazy and I suppose I've been busier.
  • I've made an effort to carve time out to play games. It got so bad before that I wasn't starting anything because I knew finding the 20/30/40 hours to complete it just wasn't going to happen. The Souls / Bloodborne games are beyond me though even though I would love to play them. Psychologically, I can't sink an hour into a massive game like that and make no progress at all. Zelda has more bite-sized check-pointing so I'm doing ok with that.
  • None, I got over trying to play everything last gen and am much better off for it.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Everything. The likes of Bloodborne have been sitting on my shelf for years because the only time I was ever able to really cane the Souls games was during 24 charity marathons. For all the downsides to single life, at least I was able to sit and play games until sun came up several nights a week, even if it was mostly Splatoon.
  • I've got Civ 6 on the switch completely untouched. It's either all or nothing with a game like that. And the 'all' is hundreds of hours worth of game. 

One day.
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    Ass Creed Oddy.

This but also anything that isn’t on the Switch is finding it next to impossible to get a real look in - RDR2 excluded of course. Even the idea of putting a new disc in PS4/Xbox fills me with dread at the moment as I’m not gonna be able to play until the latest version has dl’ed and the game installed from disc before it’s time for me to call it a night.
  • Dragon Quest 7, 8 and 11.

No fucking chance.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Everything. The likes of Bloodborne have been sitting on my shelf for years because the only time I was ever able to really cane the Souls games was during 24 charity marathons. For all the downsides to single life, at least I was able to sit and play games until sun came up several nights a week, even if it was mostly Splatoon.

I played about fifteen minutes of Bloodborne, and I know I'll love it if I can get stuck in, but I just don't have the free time to do it, and when I do, there's generally better things to be doing.
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Everything. The likes of Bloodborne have been sitting on my shelf for years because the only time I was ever able to really cane the Souls games was during 24 charity marathons. For all the downsides to single life, at least I was able to sit and play games until sun came up several nights a week, even if it was mostly Splatoon.

I played about fifteen minutes of Bloodborne, and I know I'll love it if I can get stuck in, but I just don't have the free time to do it, and when I do, there's generally better things to be doing.

There's quite a.lot of safe spots and 'bonfires' to save at so it can be played in short bursts.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
      I think I'll concede defeat on NieR Automata too.

You really shouldn't skip this one!
  • I did quite like the sound of Ass Creed Odyssey. I've only ever played AC2, and this is the first since then to look sufficiently interesting. A game like that really has to feel essential to me to be worth the bother though. Looks interesing isn't enough.
  • I got burnt hard on Assassins Creed.

I, II, Brotherhood, Revelations and III was too much in successive years for me.

Bit of a shame as I enjoyed them all for the most part, just don't think its the kind of game that lends itself well to an annual release.

Also didn't the plot kind of end with III? Where did they go with it after?
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Far Cry New Dawn, new civ 6 expansion, dead cells, slay the spire, Dishonored 2.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Just about everything.

This is why I liked Crackdown 3, it was short and almost entirely lacking in faff. And I hope there's a return to that kind of stripped back design in games (not bloody likely though).

• Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I estimate I've got at least another 25/30 years on this planet yet so I've got plenty of time.
  • I’ve started making a mental list of games to play in 30 years or so when I retire. Or maybe just when the kids are grown up. Calling it my fuck it list.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I haven’t played anything properly on PS4 since Spider-Man back in September. I’ve only played Red Dead for an hour.

Switch games fair a bit better since Christmas.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I estimate I've got at least another 25/30 years on this planet yet so I've got plenty of time.

Yasser go 100% assassin's creed 3.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Star Citizen
  • Kow wrote:
    More or less everything but Apex in particular. I did the tutorial bit and I have a feeling that's about it for me.

Classic Kow

But also me
    The Forum Herald™
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:

Yasser go 100% assassin's creed 3.

I only play good games
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!