The uniting thread of unity.
‹ Previous12
  • There's a schism. We can all feel it. The same people seem to post in the same threads and there's not so much crossover. We used to argue like absolute twats but this is worse. I'd rather massive arguing then this segregation bullshit. 

Anyway, I'll always love this place and everyone who posts. We need to be nicer to each other. XXXX
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Fuck off you.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I thought this was going to be about Brexit.

Anyway, hello anyone from any threads I don’t enter.

*waves*
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I thought it was about game development.
  • I thought it was going to be about Unity the code language. I am disappoint.

Srsly though, this place desperately needs new blood. I was thinking of organising a one man guerilla campaign by going into WH Smith's and inserting this websites address into copies of Edge via cleverly concealed post-it notes. Apart from the web address, what message would you want to see written on the note to entice new members here?

I am deadly serious about this.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Downloaded a bloomin piano app the other day and it was made in Unity.

Any how, are people here really that unpleasant? Or am I just makibg comparisons to the shitshow that is places like youtube? You've got a mental health support thread when 99% of the internet actively causes mental health issues.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    I thought it was going to be about Unity the code language. I am disappoint. Srsly though, this place desperately needs new blood. I was thinking of organising a one man guerilla campaign by going into WH Smith's and inserting this websites address into copies of Edge via cleverly concealed post-it notes. Apart from the web address, what message would you want to see written on the note to entice new members here? I am deadly serious about this.
    This made me smile.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Blocks - just use the forum motto.

Time - I just bounce from thread to thread depending on my interest at the time. Some really great threads on this forum that provide real help.
  • I thought the thread was about Rick James

nP58ga.gif
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    This place is just fine. We're a small niche. Forums aren't even a thing anymore so what would you tell people to join? It's like Facebook but without the live murder streams and none of your "friends"?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Blocks100 wrote:
    I thought it was going to be about Unity the code language. I am disappoint. Srsly though, this place desperately needs new blood. I was thinking of organising a one man guerilla campaign by going into WH Smith's and inserting this websites address into copies of Edge via cleverly concealed post-it notes. Apart from the web address, what message would you want to see written on the note to entice new members here? I am deadly serious about this.

Geezer on another forum made business cards with the web domain and some slogan on it and left them in random places when out and about. Was good bants.
  • What you doing on another forum, DS? You better have just heard that story in passing.
  • Kow wrote:
    This place is just fine. We're a small niche. Forums aren't even a thing anymore so what would you tell people to join? It's like Facebook but without the live murder streams and none of your "friends"?

That's actually a pretty good pitch.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Syph79 wrote:
    What you doing on another forum, DS? You better have just heard that story in passing.

Am on several am a loose legged whore
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    People pay?
  • I can live without the arguing and intensity.
  • Downloaded a bloomin piano app the other day and it was made in Unity.

Any how, are people here really that unpleasant? Or am I just makibg comparisons to the shitshow that is places like youtube? You've got a mental health support thread when 99% of the internet actively causes mental health issues.

Note Rush?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I can live without the arguing and intensity.

giphy.gif
  • I can live without the arguing and intensity.

I don't think this place is particularly bad for arguing or intensity. Maybe I'm in the wrong threads though.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • How's the hangover, SG?
  • I had a Unity record bag in my school dayz.  Why can't I find any Google images of mid-90s Unity record bags?
  • I liked the squabbling when everyone was everywhere - the more ridiculous the better tbh - but I find the gated communities preferable to people only turning up in threads they rarely visit with a griefer's hat on.  Organic bickering > forced altercations.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    It's proper that folk leave threads alone about which they either:

(i) Know nothing about it*
    (ii) Don't like the subject matter

* unless they want to learn.

I've been in retro collecting forums in which some wankers come in and say Nyeahhhh… why not just use emulation/everdrive?  Nyeahhhh

As if we had never heard of it. Fuck off.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I just don;t think I have the time to read everything even on a forum as small as this, so just avoid looking at threads where the new post count is intimidating. I also do this on other fora I frequent, some of which (Bournemouth fans) are even slower moving than this place

edit: also what Davy says there, I know that some of my views might be contrary to public opinion, or that some others views might wind me up, and we've all been through it before so I don't bother. There's a Brexit fred on my footie forum, and I definitely don;t look in there
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    It’d be a hoot to read though!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Bear in mind I support Bournemouth. A town basically built on tourism and foreign students paying for the 'privilege' of working in hospitality at hugely subsidised rates. Yet local septagenarians who think foreign is bad and mostly voted to get away from Europe as it's full of those terrorist muzzers, fucking eejits
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I am starting a thread call The Great Divide of Division so there
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • So, Australian politics the main subject?
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Oh. I thought this was about coding using Unity. 

Oh well.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • SURPRISE!
    Come with g if you want to live...
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!