The Super Mario Maker 2 Thread - CONTEST: VOTE for best ANGELS levels by 23:59:59 on Sunday 21 July
  • Kaizo blocks are everywhere :)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Think I'll get some practice in MM2 before going back.  SMW to GPW is too big of a jump (lol) for me.
  • Controls and physics aren’t very different so will take a bit to adjust
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Wow. Just wow.

P59-698-55G
  • Impressive.

Just waiting for the big N to take it down due to random N logic.
  • What is it?
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • It’s incredible
  • God that just seems really annoying.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Man, inspiration is tough, so I've decided to forge ahead without it :)

H6F-CTD-TTF is my first foray into making. It's more fun than I thought it would be.
  • I know voting is well over, but I liked Frosty's level the best.

Andy, your level was annoying, and some of it was really obnoxious - some arrows would have gone a long way!

Edit: I think the bit that annoyed me was having to redo everything up to the bit after the second key, which had really tight timing. In particular, having to do the annoying maze bit at the start. A checkpoint after the first door would have made it a lot more fun. Otherwise it was fun and challenging, bar the last third.
  • I am absolutely loving this at the moment. Making is as fun, if not more fun than playing. I just want more people to play my levels. Uploaded my second one yesterday which was much easier, and hopefully had a less frustrating start. Will post a link at some point.

Gief all likes.

I genuinely think this might be the best Mario ever.
  • Link here and I’ll play it
  • CLJ-38W-4HG

It's reasonably easy - certainly shouldn't give anyone any trouble to clear. Hopefully it's a bit more fun to whizz through as quickly as possible.

My first level had a shell jump at the start (the easy kind) that was annoying to wait for, and the timing didn't make any sense. This one doesn't have anything like that - just straight forward.
  • Another course - could anyone do me a favour and give this a clear? I think it's managed to fall off new without anyone completing it.

B35-W2W-V1H

It is quite hard, and the timing is very, very tight (being one of those popular 20s timed courses). Hopefully it's not too bad, and isn't too jank. I play tested it a fair amount.
  • will give it a go shortly
  • He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • How hilarious would it be if Nintendo included a level like that as the final level on a standard MARIO game? Imagine having to learn all that to complete a game.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • that does look ace
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Thank god. Game has needed a sizeable update. I still feel it needs more to differentiate itself from 1. The Mario 3D world and other game stuff look like they're on the right track.
  • That Master Sword feature looks cool. A literal game changer. Other changes look quite cool also but especially like the new Nintendo designed levels on that Ninji thing.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Update looks great, though overdue. I was gonna do more compos when summer holidays ended, seems like a good time to revive...
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • zelda stuff is incredible
  • This is the best troll level ever

https://youtu.be/EkTHhk07nv4
  • Last update comes out day after tomorrow (22 April) and includes amongst other things:
    Super Mario Bros 2 powers (lift n throw);
    Koopakids
    World Maker (join levels together to make a map)
  • World Maker is a biggie if that’s true.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!