LOCKDOWN. THE DRAW IS MADE. 2019 BNB SECRET SANTA GIFTATHON. It's finally here!
  • There’s still a little time to get your name added to that pile o paper if you want.

I’ve Parkin to make and then that shit is getting matched together.
  • I want Andy to join. Go on go on go on.
  • I really wanted him to join. And a couple of others. I’m trying so hard not to name names. It’s not my choice to make is it but mnnngggg.
  • PM me their names I'll pretend I'm doing random shout outs.
  • I really want 

[Helvetica]Yoss[/Helvetica] [Helvetica]G Man[/Helvetica] and [Helvetica]Light Junglist[/Helvetica]

to join.
  • Yup. Really wanted the big guys involved, what with it being the LAST ONE OF THE DECADE. Just this once. I’d made a proper effort on that op. It’s the only thread I’ve ever created.
  • Although, as said, it’s nowt to do with me. We’ve all irl stuff to be getting on with too. Like parkin.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Yeah, come on guys, even I've been tempted this year.
  • I could be tempted, but there’s currently a round number taking part, so it would just mess things up.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Do it, we’ll add another I’m sure!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Round numbers don't matter.
  • Round numbers don't matter.
    This. It's a chain, not pairs.
  • Put me in the subs bench then Uncle . If it doesn’t fuck up the numbers then I’m in, and if it fucks up the numbers then I’ll bow out again.
  • Yes yes yes.

It doesn’t fuck anything up.

DS. Andy. Yoss.

A boy can dream.
  • I want to build Birdof an edible infinifactory.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Fuck it, I was planning to avoid the hassle this year, but I’ve had a couple of beers so I’m in.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Go G and Yoss!!
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    An edible Infinifactory would be fantastic, ideally based on the fusion reactor level (as long as it was gluten free).

I would join in, but the majority of people on here get my name wrong and it crushes my spirit.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I’ve never got your name wrong, Blimpdoors.
  • Come on Birdof.
  • I won’t be joining in (for reasons best not posted, hence the deleted post) but I’m more than happy to help out any Badger who needs assistance getting things in or out of the UK.
  • Andy wrote:
    I’m more than happy to help out any Badger who needs assistance getting things in or out of the UK.

The power of the Police. C’mon, whose heart isn’t warmed by that?
  • Birdof wrote:
    I would join in, but the majority of people on here get my name wrong and it crushes my spirit.

You should've seen it before I corrected the autocorrect.
  • The draw is done.  I included Yoss and G whether their submissions were made in a moment of weakness of not.  I need your addresses please guys and irl names.

Andy and Bbridorfff were, sadly, not included.

You’ll all get your pms over the next couple of days with who you’ve got and then it’s up to you to get shopping, carving, drawing, crafting or baking a lovely heartwarming Christmas gift for your favourite Christmas badger.
  • !!!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!!!!!

Yoss constantly pointed this out last year and politely tipped me off about the need to remind everyone on this but do not post in this thread about when you sent an item.  You’re obviously required by law to inform me and only me by pm when you’ve posted the gifts.  I, in turn, will inform your receiver of the need to keep an eye out for impending delivery by pm only.

We all know what to do by now - let’s keep it smooth and simple.
  • !!!! IMPORTANT NOTE 2 !!!!!
    It has been said before that it doesn’t matter how much is spent or given by anyone involved in these events and I need to reiterate that again.  I’d liken it to a trip to Alton Towers where one guy is eating fine cafe foods at £20 quid a pop and the other guy is eating a freshly made ham wrap.  It doesn’t matter on the cost, does it?  They’re both in there, sat down and enjoying the rides and ambience and both getting the same level of enjoyment as one another.
  • !!! IMPORTANT NOTE 3 !!!!
    Nobody has yet come along to put a claim in for any hardship funds or help with postage costs.  These will remain open to any badger who may need to access them.
  • I've already opened my present. Was smashing.
  • !!! IMPORTANT NOTE 4 !!!
    Under absolutely no circumstances will I be passing judgement on what anyone has gifted anyone else.  That shit’s not the done thing.

I do however love and appreciate nice looking things (pretty eyes, a smart looking dog, neatly clipped toenails - anything really) and so I’d like to introduce a special award for this years competition that will be awarded to the nicest/most imaginatively wrapped/covered/presented gifts.  This will be an irl prize that will arrive at your home address at an indeterminate point in the new year and it will be to celebrate and congratulate the winner on his or her exquisite use of sellotape, paper, boxes and card.  Perhaps you’ve got great scissor skills and you’ve never felt they’ve been recognised fully by a wider audience?  Shit hot with bows and nots from your days as a trawlerman?  Then make sure we get to see them shine and dazzle.

This probably gives someone like Pop a bit of an advantage as he can probably rustle up a nice bit of wrap on his works computer during his lunch hour and even if he can’t his wife will probably know someone who can/designs Christmas wrap for Paperchase.  

The above may well be true (and tbh if he doesn’t make the top 3 I’ll be surprised and a touch disappointed) but that doesn’t mean to say some of that video game themed wrap you see in Game can’t be used instead of whatever you’ve got lying around leftover from that gift your Aunt Mavis sent you at your birthday.  We’ve loads of injokes here so why not theme your wrap around one of these?  Being topical, perhaps you could wrap the gifts in an actual wrap. (Please note that Bramble and other forum pets may eat actual wraps - especially ham ones).

Anyway you get the gist.  If you fancy a secret surprise prize that will be sent at an indeterminate point in the future then wrap your gift up good.  If not then don’t worry, just use that stuff you’ve got in the loft leftover from last year and enjoy this years BnB Secret Santa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!