Election 2019 - Hide in a fridge to win
  • Good to see Boris found the time to write an election diary for the Spectator despite being too busy to arrange an interview on national TV with his good friend, the proprietor of the Spectator.
  • Watching the state opening of parliament in hospital whilst I wait for my venesection to happen - an incredibly ironic procedure given what we can expect the Tory vampires to get up to soon.

We really are a country of backward arseholes in the thrall of hundreds of years of cult worshipping.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • monkey wrote:
    "Brexit isn't getting done. We're getting done." was the snappiest anti-Johnson line I heard during the election.
    I think the line of attack should be something like " 'Floppy' Johnson is buggering the country"
    You use the name initially, innocently, in reference to him lying, changing his mind etc., but the innuendo soon becomes clear. now you're mocking him on a number of levels.  then you start on how he's damaging the country, you put the two strands together....and now he's trying to fuck you and the country.
    and if he ever insists you use his real name, call him Alexander du Pfeffel or whatever it actually is.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Theres ya Living Wage effectively in the bin straight away.
  • What is with this Milne and Murphey thing with Labour as well.
    "For the many not the few" unless you are Labour staff then it is jobs for the boys.
  • Yeah it’s kind of bullshit.

Of course they’ll be gone when the new leader is installed.
  • It's ok though, he's going to spend that £15bn on a bridge between Ireland and Scotland?

Of course the main Headline is Corbyn not looking very happy today. he should be showing defference. The best man won. Smile and shake his hand.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!